Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any news of Jean Jacques, ex Manchester Org?

Default Re: Any news of Jean Jacques, ex Manchester Org?

OK that was a good lemon curd and marmite sandwich, now I'm getting interested what did happen with Jean, she was around in the ops room then suddenly not there at all. Harvey didn't seem to be phased at all, he was his usual soft understated loveable self. So many people just came and went, there were missions, garrison missions, swapsies and best of all blows. The disappeared. Some people were even driven away and dumped on hospitals who knows maybe there were extra burials at saint Mary's.
    Everywhere in the modern world there is neglect, the need to be recognized, which is not satisfied. Art is a way of recognizing oneself, which is why it will always be modern. (Louise Bourgeois)

2. Likes solo liked this post

Wink Re: Any news of Jean Jacques, ex Manchester Org?

Jean was a real survivor and after carefully plotting her escape from the "gentle" Harvey (who was on the RPF at the time) and the SO....and building on her success as an SO officer and Missionnaire....she went on to be very successful as a London Government Executive. (who would have thought?)
    Anyway - as to stories....it all started with my EPF- which went well....I made friends with the beautiful and vicious dwarf black goat...who happily once escaped - and butted a new Flag missionnaire into the rhodedenrons on his way to lunch at the stables.......More soon maybe....

4. Likes La La Lou Lou liked this post
    Patron with Honors

Quote Originally Posted by still here View Post
    Jean was a real survivor and after carefully plotting her escape from the "gentle" Harvey (who was on the RPF at the time) and the SO....and building on her success as an SO officer and Missionnaire....she went on to be very successful as a London Government Executive. (who would have thought?)
    Anyway - as to stories....it all started with my EPF- which went well....I made friends with the beautiful and vicious dwarf black goat...who happily once escaped - and butted a new Flag missionnaire into the rhodedenrons on his way to lunch at the stables.......More soon maybe....
    Wow, thanks, that's a surprise!

Hope to hear more of your story!

Solo

I remember that goat, it was evil, looking into it's eyes was the weirdest thing ever. I did appreciate the head butting the missionaire that had me laughing out loud. Do you think it was one of DM's parents?
    Everywhere in the modern world there is neglect, the need to be recognized, which is not satisfied. Art is a way of recognizing oneself, which is why it will always be modern. (Louise Bourgeois)

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jean was a real survivor <snip>
    Hah! Welcome to ESMB, Jean. It can be a riot here sometimes. I hope you enjoy it.

Paul
    Stress-release sessions free of charge available 24/7 from PaulsRobot3, exactly personalized. E.g., address "My abusive Uncle David." Download to your own computer or use online. No cost to you at all. One zip file contains the whole lot: 7612 files, 327 MB, 29 session modules, HTML web pages and mp3s only, no javascript, no executable programs. Mostly non-Scn. Download the latest zip file here: http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobo...2014-03-09.zip.

Thank you Paul - I have read several of your posts and I really enjoyed them!
    We are like minded I think.
    Maybe this is a bit odd and I don't want to sound in any way like I know it all...but I must admit - I initially got into Scn when I met a nice male friend...no found my "ruin" and I was quite confident and educated...I did immediately join the SO as at that time my marriage had broken down and it seemed like a place to go- however I have to say that every single OT I met at my local org and then SH never impressed me as having any better grip on his life or ability to handle things - in fact once on post I was usually better than them.. so I was never that interested in the old red and white and got little auditing (not unusual for SO of course) but it never bothered me - I saw any good that came from it (I did have to have sec checks of course) was what would come from any good therapeutic relationship, i.e. someone was there to listen!
    Some of the OTs were definitely not succeeding or enjoying life!! and I like to base my opinions on facts and observation.
    I did start to develop my management abilities and enhanced them once out - I have been successful with those skills ever since!
    You have made me laugh though - so do please keep it up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12