8 Steps out of Scientology
This page was cited from an article in the Guardian UK in 1997
Now renamed TEN Steps out of Scientology
IF Scientology is a bridge to OT levels of super dooper powers
why is this website here?
Title: 9 steps out of Scientology
Author: Arnie Lerma
Date: 31 Aug 1997 17:01:27 -0700
I was in the cult and on staff for 10 years... here are the stages I have seen... as one exits the 'Hubbardian' mind control program....
1) There is something wrong here, if this is so great
why is (______) going on?
[ insert whatever atrocity you have recently witnessed
2) The guys at the top must be crazy
3) Miscavige and crew are evil demons
from another dimension
[ or something similar ]
4) Hubbard went crazy at the end
5) Hubbard went crazy in 1966
6) Hubbard was mad from the start.
7) This whole thing is a complete fraud
8) my god, its a criminal organization
... with criminal convictions
all over the world... and it was only about money
9) realization that THERE ARE NO OT's THERE!
10) realizing, after leaving Scientology, this makes one an ex-nazi
and wanting to do something about it