Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: PaulsRobot3

Default Re: PaulsRobot3

Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    ... Some folks are even still dotted when they "exteriorise" . . . this because, while notionally outside of the body, they are still located and contained as a limited existence. ...
    I agree. Strikes me as very much continuing a fundamental misconception of being 'located in space & time', a misconception which gets addressed little by little through additional experience & cognitions. It's why I see exteriorization as very much occurring as a gradient process.

Despite the physical model commonly associated with it, it is really a process of mental/spiritual change & development far more than the limited 'interiorized' popular physical conception which captures the imagination of most people.

Mark A. Baker
    "Hubbard is alive and well. He lives through his
    creations."
    - Purple Rain

"Because nothing has the be true forever. Just for long enough, to tell you the truth."

- T. Pratchett, The Truth

" In this universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link"___Carlos Castaneda

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Please keep posts on this thread somewhat related to its title.

The dump-anything-here-you-want thread is http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...he-Apollo-1973.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

Latest download is at http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobo...2012-06-24.zip (259 MB).

It includes the first ten processes of ExpGrade0. That was 127 pages. The rest of ExpGrade0 is 500 pages, and a lot of work for not so much reward (in my opinion), hence the l-o-n-g delay considering it was almost finished two years ago.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post

Paul
    I always have felt that any really qualified tech auditor has at some point had a flatiron attached to his head, one way or the other.

Sorry Paul, couldn't resist ;)
    "My attitude when I first got out was "Tech" good, management bad." - David Mayo

7. Likes Dulloldfart liked this post

I have added a computer-generated female (British) voice as an option to the Core module in PaulsRobot3. So there is now a Robot voice there too. I find the concept amusing, although I don't know if it would make anyone's session go better.

An example page using the voice is here: http://paulsrobot3.com/altvoices/f1-core/quick-else.htm. The sound will only work in recent versions of Chrome, Safari, or Internet Explorer 9 (and not Firefox or Opera), although it will not work on Apple mobile devices using Safari. It will work on Mac computers using recent versions of Safari.

The latest zip download, including this new wrinkle, is at http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobo...2012-09-12.zip and is about 262 MB.

Paul

I've added a computer-generated female British-sounding voice to the Ruds/L1C/Prepcheck module of PaulsRobot3. Is it an improvement over the default voice (mine)? I don't think so, but I'm biased. I find it amusingly appropriate. The whole (Alternate Voice) Rudiments module is at http://paulsrobot3.com/altvoices/f1-ruds/index.htm, the "f1" standing for female voice #1. Try it out! It won't cost you anything. Well, it won't cost any money, but it might cost you a fixed idea or two.

Remember the sound will only work with Chrome, Safari, and IE9, and won't work with Firefox and Opera and IE8, 7 or 6.

So I now have alternate voices in the Ruds and Core modules, and will shortly have one in the Rog (Rogerian Therapy) module too. It is possible to use anyone's recorded voice to give the auditing commands, of course, so if anyone fancies auditing people while sleeping or laying on the beach, or for the next hundred years, let me know. There are a couple of dozen modules to choose from, some short, some long, some relatively familiar and some downright wacky. I will be adding more modules.

The latest download link is in my signature file a couple of inches below this sentence.

Paul

10. Thanks pineapple, Hatshepsut says "thank you" for this post

Cool Re: PaulsRobot3

I've tried Paul's Robot several times. At first I thought it was a very elaborate (and funny) joke, but was surprised to see that it actually works.

I've used the basic Rub-and-Yawn, Core, and R3X modules. On R3X, I ran something that popped up during Rub-and-Yawn that seemed to lend itself more to an incident-running approach. First time I've done anything like that in many years.

I like your eclectic, non-dogmatic approach. (I was tempted to say "non-serious approach," but that doesn't seem appropriate, given the amount of care and work you've obviously put into this.)

I don't feel any compulsion to go running back, but I probably will check it out further. A very impressive achievement.
    I had a dream I was awake and awoke to find I was asleep. -- Stan Laurel

12. Thanks Dulloldfart says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by pineapple View Post
    I've tried Paul's Robot several times. At first I thought it was a very elaborate (and funny) joke, but was surprised to see that it actually works.
    Great. May I quote you?

Paul

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast