Thread: PaulsRobot3

Hybrid View

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Default PaulsRobot3

PaulsRobot3 is now live at paulsrobot3.com and available for free distribution under a non-revocable Creative Commons BY-NC-ND 3.0 license.

This license means you can copy PaulsRobot3 onto your own computer for personal use, email it to your friends, even host it online on your own website. But you may not make money from it (no commercial use) or change it (no derivatives). The 3.0 is coincidental.

I'm doing it this way because I want it available to the world, and in use, long after I'm gone and not around to maintain it online any more. Not that I'm planning on going anywhere for a long time, but you never know. Therefore, do please download the zip file as an archive. It's only 2.5 MB currently, and contains only web pages and simple files, no executable programs. If you email it to someone with a gmail account (over 7 GB free storage) then it will sit in the cloud on Google's servers and won't be restricted to your personal computer either.

Thank you very much.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

2. Likes afaceinthecrowd, FoTi liked this post

Default Re: PaulsRobot3

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    PaulsRobot3 is now live at paulsrobot3.com and available for free distribution under a non-revocable Creative Commons BY-NC-ND 3.0 license.

This license means you can copy PaulsRobot3 onto your own computer for personal use, email it to your friends, even host it online on your own website. But you may not make money from it (no commercial use) or change it (no derivatives). The 3.0 is coincidental.

I'm doing it this way because I want it available to the world, and in use, long after I'm gone and not around to maintain it online any more. Not that I'm planning on going anywhere for a long time, but you never know. Therefore, do please download the zip file as an archive. It's only 2.5 MB currently, and contains only web pages and simple files, no executable programs. If you email it to someone with a gmail account (over 7 GB free storage) then it will sit in the cloud on Google's servers and won't be restricted to your personal computer either.

Thank you very much.

Paul
    Thanks For posting this and keeping ESMB updated.

Visit the Ex Scientologist Message Board web site for selected content from ESMB and more: http://exscn.net/

4. Likes I told you I was trouble liked this post
    Patron with Honors

Excellent site. we never knew. Thank you (in plural).

Apocalyptic

Thanks for your kindness and generosity, Paul.
    MY STORY FROM INSIDE SCIENTOLOGY: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...-Ups-and-Downs

"Scientology is essentially a spy and mind-control network set up to extract the most money it can from itís members as well as to enforce the maximum amount of production out of each individual, at minimal or no cost to the organization. Itís as simple as that." - John Peeler

Nicely done Paul!

I'll get to downloading and securing it for others later this coming week.

I own the domain name AbilityImprovement.com . . . . this could be a thing to punch up for the benefit of humanity . . . I really believe what you've done and accomplished is very worthwhile and important for many.

There website does not exist yet . . . I simply own the domain . . . your content plus other material designed to help and educate folks could prove very valuable and helpful to many.

R
    Life is supposed to be enjoyed, Mate!

Don't show me the money . . . give me the TRUTH!
    Visit: http://knowledgism-practice-group.org

8. Likes Dulloldfart liked this post
    Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

I have opened access to every session page (I think) at PaulsRobot2 (paulsrobot.com) that is working. This does not include some pages that contain unfinished modules.

The following modules are in the process of being ported over to PaulsRobot3, but in the meantime they are all freely available at PaulsRobot2:

Core
    Dipoles
    HeavyDuty
    False Data Stripping
    Basic R3X
    Not-Too-Shabby Power
    Opening Procedure of 8-C
    Morph
    Loved One
    Exp ARC S/W
    Rudiments & L1C

These modules are all described and linked to here.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.