Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: PaulsRobot3

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Default Re: PaulsRobot3

Quote Originally Posted by Mark A. Baker View Post
    Autoplay was a non-standard feature of html <snip>
    Yes. But now it is a standard feature of HTML5, which is why it now works in Chrome and Safari at least. Check out the autoplay audio on the pre-session page at http://paulsrobot3.com/core/quick-else.htm with Chrome or Safari (won't work for now in Firefox or Opera or IE<9).

Alternatively, here's the result of running the code for the page through an HTML5 validator: http://html5.validator.nu/?doc=http%...quick-else.htm.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

2. Likes loose cannon liked this post

I have now added Morph version 3.0 to PaulsRobot3. The zip file(s) can be downloaded from the links at the PaulsRobot3 download page.

Morph is one of the four general PaulsRobot modules that can be applied to virtually any topic: Core, HeavyDuty, BasicR3X and Morph. The basic idea behind it is for you to change many, many aspects of your topic. And to the extent that you can change it at will, to that extent it will lose whatever power it has over you.

It uses Rub & Yawn visualization techniques separate to the 6-direction technique, including 114 different ways of manipulating the factors making up a topic. You can choose whichever of the commands you want to run, in whatever sequence you wish. The variations are grouped as Attitude (2 options); Color (10 options); Condition (6 options); Dimension (10 options); Emotion (6 options); Location (8 options); Motion (14 options); Pain (2 options); People (2 options); Sensation (2 options); Shape (6 options); Size (4 options); Smell (2 options); Sound (6 options); Space (6 options); Taste (2 options); Time (4 options); Transform (10 options); Universe (10 options); and View (2 options).

Some sample commands:

Raise the tone of the emotions of your topic.
    Turn some of your topic inside out.
    Make the shapes of your topic more jagged.
    Change some sensation in your topic.
    Make the conditions of your topic a lot worse.

-----

I have updated all the PaulsRobot3 zip files with all the minor changes I've made over the past couple of months, so if you like to keep these things up to date now is your chance.

Please download and store them away, just in case I get hit by lightning or something. I'm not intending to, but you never know. One day there will be much more demand for these than there is now.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

I have now added BasicR3X version 3.0 to PaulsRobot3. The zip file(s) can be downloaded from the links at the PaulsRobot3 download page. BasicR3X all by itself is about 9 MB. The whole lot, latest version, is about 34 MB.

This completes the PaulsRobot3 versions of the four general modules that can be used to address virtually any topic (Core, HeavyDuty, Morph and BasicR3X).

BasicR3X is not an entry-level module, although an R3X auditor or experienced PaulsRobotter shouldn't have much trouble with it. There is an explanations page that covers most of the weird stuff.

The sound works much better if you download it to your own computer than trying to pipe it in from my cheap-ass internet hosting company. If you only access it online you will suffer latency, as they call it.

Have fun.

Paul

I just released the IntExtStay module at http://paulsrobot3.com/1st/downloads.htm. It contains four rundowns, two of them relatively familiar (Recall Int RD and R3X Int RD [engram-running approach]) and two new ones (Int-Ext-Stay RD and Int-Ext-Stay by Groups RD).

Both the new ones are based around addressing the area via intentions, in addition to using buttons. You get to choose the approach: intentions are more useful, but buttons are easier. They also include the Ext and Stay factors ignored by Hubbard.

The groups one allows a closer examination of the area by breaking it down into smaller pieces, so instead of running Int-Ext-Stay generally you can concentrate on one particular dynamic, or any other single factor among 20 groupings.

You can also incorporate (mis)ownership into it if you wish. Your choice.

-----

There are also various small tweaks and updates to the basic module, such as the addition of FAQ2, which compares the pros and cons of using PaulsRobot or a human practitioner. It's best to simply download the latest "AllToDate" zip file, which contains everything. It's about 50 MB.

Have fun.

Paul

50 MBs! That's a lot of work, Mate.

You are deserved of a big thank you for all you've done.

It is a stupendous accomplishment.

Based on the checking it out I've done, I have to say it is a splendidly workable and helpful thing. It really does produce the results intended . . . and they are good results . . . not Hubbardesque shit.

Rog
    Life is supposed to be enjoyed, Mate!

Don't show me the money . . . give me the TRUTH!
    Visit: http://knowledgism-practice-group.org

7. Thanks Dulloldfart says "thank you" for this post
    Likes FoTi liked this post

I expect to release the PaulsRobot3 version of RAW4 in a few days. Not only is it updated and prettied up from the previous version, but I have added a whole section on meridians.

They are part of the same level as the auras and chakras, so it hasn't become RAW5 instead of RAW4.

For those that don't know, RAW4 gives you the chance to run Reach & Withdraw on any or all of the parts that make up the four (supposed) dimensions of human existence:
    • Your physical body
    • Your aura bodies and chakras and meridians
    • Your hara
    • Your core star

Some of these parts will be more familiar than others. They are explained thoroughly in the info pages on each of the four levels.

This whole second level (aura bodies, chakras and meridians) became much clearer to me as I was writing up the various pages. I'm not too sure what I thought before, but it was definitely confused. Anyway, here is a quick simple overview:

There are two fairly well-known systems of describing this level, the Chinese and what I'll call the Hindu. The Chinese don't get into the aura bodies particularly, but here are the names we recognise:

The subtle energy that flows in and around the whole person is called chi or qi in the Chinese system and prana in the Hindu.

The energy vortices (vortexes) that act as intake pumps to bring fresh subtle energy of different frequencies into the human energy field to nourish the various parts of the system, and which work as extractor pumps to get rid of stagnant energy, are called chakras in the Hindu system and acupuncture points in the Chinese.

The pipes, subject to blockages, floods and depletions (being overcharged and undercharged), that channel the subtle energy around the person's whole anatomy are called meridians in the Chinese system and nadis in the Hindu.

I know those words aren't Chinese, but those are the words we recognise in the Chinese system.

Simple, huh?

Paul

RAW4 is now available from the PaulsRobot3 downloads page.

I've been continually tweaking the other modules, so it's best to simply download the new "AllToDate" zip file (62 MB) and overwrite the earlier one.

There are a couple of IntExtStay session reports (not mine) added to the collection.

Here are a few screenshots from RAW4:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RAW4-aura-4.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	239.5 KB 
ID:	4682Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RAW4-chakra-6.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	219.1 KB 
ID:	4680Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RAW4-heart-meridian.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	231.7 KB 
ID:	4681 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RAW4-hara-select.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	4683Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RAW4-core-star.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	228.5 KB 
ID:	4679

The images on the session pages are background ones, so resizing the browser window will change their position in relation to the text on the page if bits of text or image are hard to see.

Have fun.

Paul

10. Thanks FoTi says "thank you" for this post

Brilliant job, Paul.

I was away at an investment conference yesterday so have been behind on everything.

I fact I've been behind for a week now . . .

I tried to find the "couple of IntExtStay session reports (not mine)" you mentioned . . .

Got an easy little instruction of where they are?

R
    Life is supposed to be enjoyed, Mate!

Don't show me the money . . . give me the TRUTH!
    Visit: http://knowledgism-practice-group.org

Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post

I tried to find the "couple of IntExtStay session reports (not mine)" you mentioned . . .

Got an easy little instruction of where they are?

R
    They're on the "Sample Sessions" page. There are links at the top of the left column to each session report, listed by module name.

http://paulsrobot3.com/1st/sample-sessions.htm

I found it interesting that the person was using muscle testing to assess the buttons. I hadn't thought of doing it like that. What a squirrel!

Paul

13. LOL! Bluebell laughed at this post

Next to come is SpotAnAngel. It will be a couple of weeks.

It's not short. The old module, which I am updating, has about 500 items in the folder including web pages, images and audio files, and runs to about 40 MB.

It is based on developing one's higher sense perception (HSP) through a series of increasingly-difficult exercises in using one's 7 HSP senses to spot things (or beings) in the 4 different dimensions of human existence. It's a good idea to gain familiarity with these 4 dimensions through the RAW4 module first.

The usual HSP senses are:
    • visual, in which one "sees" something, maybe in the mind's eye, or like a picture,
    • auditory, where one will "hear" something, and
    • kinesthetic, where one will sort of connect to something and get a kind of physical feeling of it.

One may also:
    • sense something by feeling it emotionally,
    • have some vague intuitive idea of something,
    • sense the quantity and quality of love pertaining to something (not your love for it),
    • smell or taste something; or
    • fully have an intuitive knowledge of something.

These HSP senses are facilitated by the chakras. You "see" something through the 6th chakra (commonly called the "third eye"). The vague intuitive one, what is commonly (and quite accurately) called a "gut feeling," is sensing through the 3rd chakra.

Data from Barbara Brennan, but not the exercises or commands.

Communicating with those little bits of energy-consciousness misnamed as "body thetans," where it is actual and not imagined, is done using one or more of these higher-sense perceptions.

Paul

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast