Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: PaulsRobot3

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Default Re: PaulsRobot3

The Ruds/L1C module has now been added to PaulsRobot3. It's 19 MB. The updated AllToDate zip file and the new Ruds zip file are available from the downloads page, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post

Next will be something completely different. Not sure when. But it will interesting.

Paul
    This one is nowhere near ready yet, sorry. But it is very interesting!

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

Here's a video of a demo session. The video turned out better than expected.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

3. Thanks FoTi says "thank you" for this post
    Likes FoTi liked this post

Interesting. I jumped around in the vid a bit. All that yawning put me out some.
    I tried the voice commands with rising scale processing. Who'd a thought?
    " In this universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link"___Carlos Castaneda

Quote Originally Posted by Hatshepsut View Post
    Interesting. I jumped around in the vid a bit. All that yawning put me out some.
    That's what a real Rub & Yawn session is meant to be like. The yawns were actually genuine, although the topic was fake. I think they were just what I call "residual yawns" coming off.

You can do Rub & Yawn without having your attention on anything in particular, and you'll get some yawns (or other discharge) off. I look on it as a normal energy-exchange function, like flushing the toilet and replacing "bad" energy with a fresh new supply. If you are doing something active this energy exchange will occur in the normal course of life, but if you just sit on your butt most of the day (like me) it can build up.

It's a bit of a dirty secret in the Rub & Yawn club, that it's not actually one's hot topic that is necessarily discharging to begin with. It's not exactly false, in that a genuine energy exchange is going on and one feels better after it, but it is false to assign that beginning discharge exclusively to whatever topic one has in mind.

Paul

That's what a real Rub & Yawn session is meant to be like. The yawns were actually genuine, although the topic was fake. I think they were just what I call "residual yawns" coming off.

You can do Rub & Yawn without having your attention on anything in particular, and you'll get some yawns (or other discharge) off. I look on it as a normal energy-exchange function, like flushing the toilet and replacing "bad" energy with a fresh new supply. If you are doing something active this energy exchange will occur in the normal course of life, but if you just sit on your butt most of the day (like me) it can build up.

It's a bit of a dirty secret in the Rub & Yawn club, that it's not actually one's hot topic that is necessarily discharging to begin with. It's not exactly false, in that a genuine energy exchange is going on and one feels better after it, but it is false to assign that beginning discharge exclusively to whatever topic one has in mind.

Paul
    Very nice!

R
    Life is supposed to be enjoyed, Mate!

Don't show me the money . . . give me the TRUTH!
    Visit: http://knowledgism-practice-group.org

I have added ExpARCSW (Expanded ARC Straightwire) to PaulsRobot3. It is available from the usual place.

I have discontinued updating the individual module zip files. The latest AllToDate zip file (2012-04-12), now weighing in at 145 MB, contains all the updates and latest tweaks.

I have also added a "scn" folder, mainly to act as a container for modules like ruds and exparcsw. But it also contains a few individual pages like a small Scn FAQ and a small Scn glossary.

Paul

Psycho is the latest addition to PaulsRobot3. It is an import from RoboCounsellor, and spruced up a bit. The updated zip file is available from the usual place.

Main page: http://paulsrobot3.com/psycho/index.htm

Psycho is short for Tabletop Psychodrama, adapted from the conventional Psychodrama developed by Jacob L. Moreno in the 1930s and 40s. There is a stage, often simply a table and chairs. There is a director/therapist and a hero and villain, with a supporting cast and an audience. The client would usually play the part of the hero, the drama being some issue in her past, present or future life she wishes to work on. Other people play the other roles. In this way, hidden thoughts and feelings are brought to the surface and often expressed, and catharsis — a release of feeling — can occur. Later analysis can help bring about a change in thinking and feeling about the issue explored.

This conventional Psychodrama therapy can be very effective. But one big problem with having other people play the supporting roles is that they tend to inject things into the scene that do not fit with the client's view of what took place or should have taken place, and the resulting protest in the client (often unvoiced) can overshadow the therapeutic value of the re-enactment. Similarly, the therapist's evaluations can be off the mark. This PaulsRobot version strives to get the best of both worlds.

When I was putting it together at the end of 2009 I gave myself a session following its protocols. Wowser! It was quite something, definitely one of the more powerful modules at PaulsRobot3. I found I got very much sucked into the incident I was addressing and it really came alive for me, which I wasn't really expecting at all.

Soon after I had put it online back then I got a phone call from a professional Psychodrama guy [Ph.D., M.A., B.A. (Hons), P.G.C.E., Dip. Dth., Dip. Psychd. Dramatherapist, SRAsT (D), (HPC reg.), Psychodrama Psychotherapist (UKCP reg.) Supervisor, Senior Trainer] in England, and we had a nice chat for an hour. He said this getting sucked into the incident was quite routine.

Anyway, don't say you weren't warned.

Paul
    Last edited by Dulloldfart; 15th April 2012 at 09:14 PM.

Silver Meritorious Patron GreyLensman's Avatar

RAW4 is now available from the PaulsRobot3 downloads page.

I've been continually tweaking the other modules, so it's best to simply download the new "AllToDate" zip file (62 MB) and overwrite the earlier one.

There are a couple of IntExtStay session reports (not mine) added to the collection.

Here are a few screenshots from RAW4:

Attachment 4682Attachment 4680Attachment 4681 Attachment 4683Attachment 4679

The images on the session pages are background ones, so resizing the browser window will change their position in relation to the text on the page if bits of text or image are hard to see.

Have fun.

Paul
    Thank you for this work, Paul. It's much appreciated.
    I've preserved it in the cloud as well as archived a copy or two.
    Please call me by my true names
    so I can hear all my cries and laughs at once...
    --
    Thich Nhat Hanh

10. Thanks Dulloldfart says "thank you" for this post

I've added a regular 20-button Prepcheck to the Scn Ruds module.

Latest download available from the usual downloads page at http://paulsrobot3.com/1st/downloads.htm

Paul

False Data Stripping is now up and running at PaulsRobot3.

The latest AllToDate download now weighs in at 204 MB. It's at the usual place, but here's a direct link to the zip file anyway: http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobo...2012-04-26.zip.

Paul

13. Thanks FoTi says "thank you" for this post
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast