Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: PaulsRobot3

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Default Re: PaulsRobot3

Quote Originally Posted by Hatshepsut View Post
    The audio in the video works on Android without booting into youtube. I did not see where else to look for audio in the linked page above.

Who is your PC in the demo? Hysterical!! Dat U??? Sounds like me when I run out of coffee.
    http://paulsrobot3.com/core/quick-else.htm has background sound on autoplay. It should start playing about 1/2 second after you open the page with no need to click on anything at all. There may be a delay in the mp3 audio if viewing the page online, which is why I suggest downloading the whole lot to one's own computer.

The pc is probably me, although I don't know which video you are referring to.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

2. Thanks FoTi says "thank you" for this post

I've just finished adding Pono to PaulsRobot3. The name comes from Ho'oponopono, an ancient Hawaiian practice of reconciliation and forgiveness.

Alan C. Walter modelled a simple procedure on a derived version of Ho'oponopono created by Dr. Hew Len. It assumes that one is 100% responsible for the situations one is involved in with other people, and therefore by working on a relevant non-optimum condition within oneself one can also improve the condition of another who is not physically present in the session or even necessarily aware of it (so the theory goes).

I just Robotted ACW's procedure without adding anything to it particularly.

There are two other modules that will be finalized and added to PaulsRobot3 in the next day or so, and I will update the zip file after that is done. The latest one available for download does not have Pono on it, although it is available already at the web site: http://paulsrobot3.com/acw/pono/

Have fun.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

4. Thanks FoTi says "thank you" for this post

The second of the three recent additions to PaulsRobot3 is LovedOne.

This module is designed to make it easier to communicate with a loved one one cannot reach with the usual letters or phone calls (includes by reason of death).

Part 1 has 3 techniques covering general issues: General clean-up; sharing thoughts, emotions and images; and long distance communications.

Part 2 includes these techniques: Upsets with your loved one, incomplete communications..., disappointments..., disagreements..., and other issues.

With these factors taken care of, Part 3 goes into potential remote contact techniques, namely Reach & Withdraw, Hello & OK, Ping & Receive, Poke & Receive, Hug & Release, Be the Other.

-----

Not yet included in the latest zip file, but it is uploaded to the web site already.

Paul

6. Thanks FoTi says "thank you" for this post

Nice, Paul . . . . nice!

R
    Life is supposed to be enjoyed, Mate!

Don't show me the money . . . give me the TRUTH!
    Visit: http://knowledgism-practice-group.org

8. Thanks Dulloldfart says "thank you" for this post

Ping and Receive?

" In this universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link"___Carlos Castaneda

Quote Originally Posted by Hatshepsut View Post
    Ping and Receive?
    Yup, the submarine sonar idea is where I took the name from, the idea of actively sending out a (relatively) gentle probing signal and then listening for any return signal. The contact techniques used are:

Reach and Withdraw involves alternately reaching to and withdrawing from your loved one. It is particularly useful if you are backed off from communicating with your loved one, but it can be used in other circumstances too.

Ping and Receive involves sending a brief telepathic "ping" to your loved one, then being receptive to any return message. It is more gentle than a "poke," a bit like blowing a kiss.

Hello and OK involves saying hello to your loved one; having your loved one say OK to you (in your imagination); having your loved one say hello to you (in your imagination); and you saying OK to your loved one. The idea is that after a while real communications will replace the imagined ones.

Send a Message involves alternately sending a message (in parts if long) to your loved one and listening for any response. The message may be about anything: a poem, a report on how the kids did at school today, whatever.

Poke and Receive involves sending a brief telepathic "poke" to your loved one, then being receptive to any return message. It is more obtrusive than a "ping," and may contain any thought, emotion or effort. Strong emotions tend to "travel" better than weak ones.

Hug and Release involves alternately (a) Hugging and releasing your loved one, then (b) Imagining your loved one hugging and releasing you. It is similar to Reach and Withdraw, but is more emotional and embracive.

Be the Other involves being your loved one, then yourself; and having your loved one be you (in your imagination), then return to being your loved one again. The idea is to foster closeness and reality and as a result, communication.

Paul

11. Thanks FoTi, Hatshepsut says "thank you" for this post

I've added the ColorBreathing module to PaulsRobot3 now. The current zip file is updated and is downloadable direct as http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobo...2012-06-10.zip (243 MB).

A simple way to charge the second level of the auric field is to do color breathing, since it contains all colors. This module is a PaulsRobot version of the procedure described in Barbara Brennan's book Light Emerging. Although this module is included in the Woowoo section at PaulsRobot, it is not hard to do the procedure, at least to some extent. This is a "feeling" procedure, not a "thinking" one.

Because it solely involves positive, bright colors, this procedure can be used to generate "good stuff" to replace the negative energies one might have discharged with another module. Combine with Rub & Yawn for the best effect.

Brennan's instructions are:

Be sure that you follow the instructions carefully. Do not just think about the color, or you will make yellow. By thinking, you activate the third level of your field and draw energy to it. Yellow is the color you make when you think. To keep the energy coming into the second level of the field, you must feel the color. You must become the color. You must be the color. To become a color you must enter into the feeling state of that color.

1. Hold the color in your hand, feel the color, look at it.
    2. Breathe the color in. Fill your whole body with the color.
    3. Become the color.
    4. Now breathe the color out.
    5. Breathe the color in again. This time fill your whole auric field with the color.
    6. Imagine that you are the color.
    7. Feel what it feels like to be the color.
    8. Now breathe the color out.
    9. Repeat this several times.
    10. Now breathe in the next color. Again, fill your body and field with the color.
    11. Repeat each color several times before you move on the next. As you do this, you will notice that different colors have different effects on your moods. Each color is associated with a principle or quality. If you need that attribute in your life, meditating on that color and bringing it into you will help you develop it in your life.
    The qualities she talks about in that last point are shown on this page: http://paulsrobot3.com/woowoo/colorb...in-options.htm. Three of them are:

• Indigo (Chakra 6: eyes, head, lower brain) Opens spiritual perception, brings the feeling of ecstasy. Helps you connect to the deeper mystery of spiritual life. Good for any organ near the sixth chakra.
    • Purple (Chakra 7: upper brain, eyes) Helps you integrate and move into spirituality, brings a sense of royalty. Helps increase a sense of leadership and respect.
    • Lavender: Brings a lighthearted attitude toward life. Clears and purges invading micro-organisms, brings a feeling of lightness.

-----

This is a proper PaulsRobot module, but the procedure is easy to do in an informal setting, like walking along the street or stuck in traffic or something, and can be quite relaxing or energizing.

Paul

13. Thanks I told you I was trouble, FoTi says "thank you" for this post
    Likes I told you I was trouble, FoTi liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    Yup, the submarine sonar idea is where I took the name from, the idea of actively sending out a (relatively) gentle probing signal and then listening for any return signal. The contact techniques used are:

Reach and Withdraw involves alternately reaching to and withdrawing from your loved one. It is particularly useful if you are backed off from communicating with your loved one, but it can be used in other circumstances too.

Ping and Receive involves sending a brief telepathic "ping" to your loved one, then being receptive to any return message. It is more gentle than a "poke," a bit like blowing a kiss.

Hello and OK involves saying hello to your loved one; having your loved one say OK to you (in your imagination); having your loved one say hello to you (in your imagination); and you saying OK to your loved one. The idea is that after a while real communications will replace the imagined ones.

Send a Message involves alternately sending a message (in parts if long) to your loved one and listening for any response. The message may be about anything: a poem, a report on how the kids did at school today, whatever.

Poke and Receive involves sending a brief telepathic "poke" to your loved one, then being receptive to any return message. It is more obtrusive than a "ping," and may contain any thought, emotion or effort. Strong emotions tend to "travel" better than weak ones.

Hug and Release involves alternately (a) Hugging and releasing your loved one, then (b) Imagining your loved one hugging and releasing you. It is similar to Reach and Withdraw, but is more emotional and embracive.

Be the Other involves being your loved one, then yourself; and having your loved one be you (in your imagination), then return to being your loved one again. The idea is to foster closeness and reality and as a result, communication.

Paul
    Yes, these are all good, Paul.

The workability behind these processes is that, by doing these exercises on a knowing, volitional basis you accomplish a couple of things:
    1) you exercise and restore these abilities/powers
    2) you blow off and/or reverse any stuck conditions that impede or otherwise block these abilities to outflow/inflow; emanate/receive; reach/withdraw, etc.

In my observation, Hubbard's notion of "reach and withdraw" as the basic thing a spiritual Being is doing is way incomplete and even inaccurate. Though it certainly may appear to be a great truth of existence from our perspective as separated Beings here in the physical universe.

If one returns to or recovers one's earlier higher level state of relationship wherein we operate as omni-aware, permeating presences at-one with each other . . . that is, as individual Beings able to permeate and be-at-one and in harmony . . . then there is no "reach" and there is no having withdrawn from. What there is, is the action of emanating and perceiving/receiving throughout our mutual presence/union.

It is a high state of mutual awareness.

Rog

Rog

15. Likes FoTi liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    The workability behind these processes is that, by doing these exercises on a knowing, volitional basis you accomplish a couple of things:
    1) you exercise and restore these abilities/powers
    2) you blow off and/or reverse any stuck conditions that impede or otherwise block these abilities to outflow/inflow; emanate/receive; reach/withdraw, etc.
    The whole purpose of these particular processes is to contact the other being. That is the entire reason for using this particular module. I don't really care how they relate to the user's own abilities per se; that isn't what this module is about.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    The whole purpose of these particular processes is to contact the other being. That is the entire reason for using this particular module. I don't really care how they relate to the user's own abilities per se; that isn't what this module is about.

Paul
    Yes, I think that is correct and valid too . . . while you and I can see it gets the guy making contact with the other Being and restoring his ability to do . . . and realize many might find that notion of doing so purely spiritually a strange notion . . . I am simply pointing out some of the mechanisms and benefits derived from doing so.

The present time likely reason the client is not in contact with the target Being is because of not only having separated but also putting up blocks like deniers and avoidances . . . so, I point out what will occur by having the guy do as you say: "contact the other Being."

Rog

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast