Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: PaulsRobot3

Suspended animation ... I told you I was trouble's Avatar

Talking Re: PaulsRobot3

Emphasis mine ...

Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    Yes, I think that is correct and valid too . . . while you and I can see it gets the guy making contact with the other Being and restoring his ability to do . . . and realize many might find that notion of doing so purely spiritually a strange notion . . . I am simply pointing out some of the mechanisms and benefits derived from doing so.

The present time likely reason the client is not in contact with the target Being is because of not only having separated but also putting up blocks like deniers and avoidances . . . so, I point out what will occur by having the guy do as you say: "contact the other Being."

Rog

Lol, believe it or not even a mere mortal like myself managed to read and understand the original post and its purpose, without needing an 'explanation' from you Roger ... and mentioning 'deniers and avoidances' has of course ensured there is (now) a lack of understanding to anyone not cognizant with your tek ...

I like what you've posted recently Paul (contact techniques and colour breathing) though I do not agree with the scio like arrogant assumption highlighted below, but I've decided that it matters not as the procedure can be used without the need for agreement with the background theory ... I've been doing something very similar myself for a few years and enjoy some surprising results when I listen for them and am often on the receipt end of a ping and even the occasional poke (lol) though I admit that I sometimes think I'm imagining it perhaps due to a loss of confidence in my own spiritual ability after experiencing scientology and the endless over explaining and drilling resulting in 'technical' assassination of something that was once just light, soft and beautiful.

Alan C. Walter modelled a simple procedure on a derived version of Ho'oponopono created by Dr. Hew Len. It assumes that one is 100% responsible for the situations one is involved in with other people, and therefore by working on a relevant non-optimum condition within oneself one can also improve the condition of another who is not physically present in the session or even necessarily aware of it (so the theory goes).

"I like pigs. Cats look down on you; dogs look up to you; but pigs treat you like an equal."

Sir Winston Churchill.

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Default Re: PaulsRobot3

Quote Originally Posted by I told you I was trouble View Post

I like what you've posted recently Paul (contact techniques and colour breathing) . . .
    Thank you.

. . . though I do not agree with the scio like arrogant assumption highlighted below <snip>
    I don't agree with that bit either, as it doesn't fit in with my experience, although there can certainly be some interaction along those lines. It's Alan's procedure, not mine. I merely Robotted it.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

3. Thanks I told you I was trouble says "thank you" for this post
    Likes I told you I was trouble liked this post

I have added Prez to PaulsRobot3. It is my version of Alan Walter's four "De-DOT" Presence processes, aimed at separating out the user and his/her own identities and other persons and identities, especially those who have tried to reduce the user's reach.

Alan's definition of a DOT (not an acronym): A being so not there that it is less than a dot in size and presence. A DOT is the smallness of the state and size of a Spiritual Being that doesn’t know, or one that is denying its spiritual sourceness and spiritual power ( • actual size). A DOT is always surrounded by heavy pain and unpleasant sensations. The reason a DOT is a DOT is that they are living (if you could call it living) in a collapsed universe.

It is included in the most recent zip file of PaulsRobot3, available at http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobo...2012-06-16.zip (251 MB).

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

( • actual size)
    Thank God. Phhhew! Not quite there.

I was just thinking about Alan's DOT analogy earlier this evening. I was thinking over my long standing and continuously accumulating GPM regarding auto mechanics.. Never can take a car home without something new wrong that wasn't wrong when I took it in. I think that when another is compulsively giving other people problems to solve that those others cannot ever take their attention off of...well, these incompetents are trying to covertly make DOTs. Uh do you think that this sometimes fits the C of S??

Last edited by Hatshepsut; 17th June 2012 at 10:04 AM.
    " In this universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link"___Carlos Castaneda

Quote Originally Posted by Hatshepsut View Post
    Uh do you think that this sometimes fits the C of S??
    This DOT thingy is Alan's imagery, not an idea I embrace at all. My idea of a person is more this kind of thing, although some deeper parts are not shown:

This is an idealized image, of course. Normal people have various, er, imperfections.

Paul

I like Barbara Brennen's analogies too. I have her books.

I read about "The Dance of the Dots" in one of Alan's books. Like everything Alan writes, it never hits me straight away.

I just ran his analogy along side of the old data that a person who suppresses wants 'smaller' 'less powerful' beings. Same thing.

(Ah doggit. I cannot stand that big black dot in my above post. It is annoying the hell out of me. Somebody delete it?)
    " In this universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link"___Carlos Castaneda

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    This DOT thingy is Alan's imagery, not an idea I embrace at all. My idea of a person is more this kind of thing, although some deeper parts are not shown:

This is an idealized image, of course. Normal people have various, er, imperfections.

Paul
    So, Paulie . . . you don't think that being stuck in your head as a collapsed and limited Being without true awareness outside of that limitation is dotsville?

The comparable state of Being and existence is being expanded out and about and aware of being and operating throughout (parts of) the physical universe, at a minimum.

Folks dotted in their heads relate to the environment and others about them in a rectilinear manner (as in straight line of sight). Un-dotted Beings operate holographically and are able to embrace a union with others and the environment . . . "out at there." (The "out at there" being as would be viewed from being "dotted in here" . . if you get my meaning )

In my observation, when a Being un-dots, the aura thingie in your diagram expands and goes with the Being for as long as he/she keeps the aura thing going.

Some folks are even still dotted when they "exteriorise" . . . this because, while notionally outside of the body, they are still located and contained as a limited existence.

The other thing that merits looking at is what is the current understanding of folks regarding what the "aura" is and what is it comprised of? Next question becomes what is the Being's relationship to it and the Being's relative position (location) to the aura?

R
    Life is supposed to be enjoyed, Mate!

Don't show me the money . . . give me the TRUTH!
    Visit: http://knowledgism-practice-group.org

People who think they exist without their bodies, at present, are delusional, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    So, Paulie . . . you don't think that being stuck in your head as a collapsed and limited Being without true awareness outside of that limitation is dotsville?

The comparable state of Being and existence is being expanded out and about and aware of being and operating throughout (parts of) the physical universe, at a minimum.
    The term fits fine in such a scenario.

But whether such a scenario belongs in reality is debatable.

Paul

11. Thanks I told you I was trouble says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by uniquemand View Post
    People who think they exist without their bodies, at present, are delusional, IMO.
    Actually, Uni, it is they who do not know who or what they truly are and what their true states of Being are that are in delusion.

Thinking or believing that you are only a body is, in actuality, the deluded state. Ask any Hindu

Rog
    Life is supposed to be enjoyed, Mate!

Don't show me the money . . . give me the TRUTH!
    Visit: http://knowledgism-practice-group.org

13. Likes Hatshepsut, FoTi liked this post
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast