Thread: PaulsRobot3

Default Re: PaulsRobot3

Sure, you can quote me.
    I had a dream I was awake and awoke to find I was asleep. -- Stan Laurel

2. Thanks Dulloldfart says "thank you" for this post
    Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    So I now have alternate voices in the Ruds and Core modules, and will shortly have one in the Rog (Rogerian Therapy) module too.
    I've done Rog now.

Guess I should put that name in italics.

Computer-voiced Rog starts here: http://paulsrobot3.com/altvoices/f1-rog/index.htm. It is included in the latest zip file.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

I just got a shock when a PaulsRobot3 page started talking on my iPad. Apple must have turned on the HTML5 background sound in iOS 6.0 as it didn't work before. There is a delay of a second or so, but it is an improvement.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

just another son of God

Just did some Rising Scale Processing on version 3 and am rather BLOWN OUT! Hell yea!!!
    I am the Son of God and so are you. ---Jesus Christ

There's a new zip file download on the downloads page at http://paulsrobot3.com/1st/downloads.htm. It's dated 2013-08-01 (today). Refresh/reload your browser if an older one shows up.

New items not in the previous download are the rest of Expanded Grade 0 and three ACW modules: Ush (Alan's Unpleasant Sensation Handling, as revised by Roger Boswarva and Dexter Gelfand), Win (based on Alan's Celebration of Regained Abilities, States and Wins), and Win2 (his Future Alignment Process to be done on wins, regained abilities etc.). The audio is that cute computer-generated female voice and not the usual me.

Paul

7. Thanks kate8024 says "thank you" for this post
    Likes kate8024 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    I just got a shock when a PaulsRobot3 page started talking on my iPad. Apple must have turned on the HTML5 background sound in iOS 6.0 as it didn't work before. There is a delay of a second or so, but it is an improvement.

Paul
    I checked a few days ago and the sound in Safari doesn't work again, not in the desktop version and not on the iPad. Maybe the next version will work, maybe not. Who knows? I'm not going to keep track of it and send out notifications of the Safari changes, so we'll just leave it as a crap shoot. Apple takes your money and you takes your chance, or something.

Paul

Paul-

What an interesting and finely put together website! Approachable and practical to the non-Scio and blown alike. Very well done!

I'm not sessionable atm but plan to try it out tomorrow. Going to approach the modules on a gradient scale and start out nice and easy, although I just finished reading some material from ACW and his "Clean Slate" processing so I may start there.

I'll let you know how it goes after I give it my first go round. Would this be a good place to post my experience or should it go elsewhere?

I do have another question about R3X. I get that it's best off of Standard Dianetics R3R (circa Dianetics Today) but where does the 6-direction process come from? I'm reading the material about handling charge and running incidents with it and I'm unfamiliar with it's origin. Is it more alike to Rub & Yawn or is it based on LRH Tech? I notice you use it in a lot of modules and I think, if my recall is serving me well , that you briefly discussed your wins using it (on another thread perhaps?).

My Success story from this morning's session:

I enjoyed using the Rub & Yawn + 6-Dir process this morning. I had an upset with my 2nd dynamic and I feel like using PaulsRobot3 helped me blow off the charge on the issue. Before I started I was upset, annoyed, anxious, and sad about my topic (the upset incident). As I went through the procedure I recalled various parts of what had happened, how I felt, then while rubbing or stretching I visualised and telepathically put that data in the 6-dir per the commands. I started out by sighing and by having some realizations about my responsibility in the upset. Then I really got into mocking up the pictures and the associated feelings and by that time I was rubbing and yawning. After several minutes of some pretty good release I had a cognition about how whenever I dramatize the victim in one of these upsets I have very self sabotaging thoughts. I realized that I am my own biggest obstacle to being happy sometimes and cognited about how I am going to not cause these upsets anymore. They're not a fun game to play with my 2nd dynamic!

I feel very good right now, I'm uptone and GIs. Before I started I would have rated the topic as 4/10 on a distressing scale. Now it's a zero. It doesn't bother me at all.

Thanks Paul! I'll be coming back for more sessions very soon!

***I should note though that I am not able to submit an end of session report though. Using Chrome - could that be a glitch on my end or possibly an issue with the website?
    Last edited by Indiescio; 30th August 2013 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Indiescio View Post
    Paul-

What an interesting and finely put together website! Approachable and practical to the non-Scio and blown alike. Very well done!
    Thank you. Glad you like it. Tell your friends.

I'll let you know how it goes after I give it my first go round. Would this be a good place to post my experience or should it go elsewhere?
    Sure, here's fine.

I do have another question about R3X. I get that it's best off of Standard Dianetics R3R (circa Dianetics Today) but where does the 6-direction process come from? I'm reading the material about handling charge and running incidents with it and I'm unfamiliar with it's origin. Is it more alike to Rub & Yawn or is it based on LRH Tech? I notice you use it in a lot of modules and I think, if my recall is serving me well , that you briefly discussed your wins using it (on another thread perhaps?).
    The 6-direction procedure was developed by Robert D for use in R3X (his development). He derived it from Hubbard's work.

Rub & Yawn is not native to R3X (or Robert, or Hubbard) at all. I developed it all on my lonesome. However, I find R3X and many other procedures work much better with Rub & Yawn liberally (= lots) added. I recently realized that sex is a natural Rub & Yawn activity too: the rubbing is obvious, and the energy discharge (orgasm etc) is pretty obvious too; hopefully the energy exchange results in post-coital calmness etc.

Paul
    Last edited by Dulloldfart; 30th August 2013 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Indiescio View Post
    My Success story from this morning's session:

<snip>

Thanks Paul! I'll be coming back for more sessions very soon!

***I should note though that I am not able to submit an end of session report though. Using Chrome - could that be a glitch on my end or possibly an issue with the website?
    Thanks for the success story. I just checked the after-session form, using Chrome. It works if using the online session pages; it works if using the pages downloaded to one's computer *provided that* you are connected to the internet when you press SUBMIT; it doesn't work if you press the form SUBMIT when you are not connected to the internet. Browser choice shouldn't affect these three results.

I see you already figured it out and submitted a form. Thanks for that. I'm always happy to add to my sample session worksheets (at http://paulsrobot3.com/1st/sample-sessions.htm) if you're feeling brave. If you do that, please be honest (not suggesting that you wouldn't be but this isn't the cult. ). I don't have any session worksheets for Psycho, which is a really juicy module. Or several others.

Paul

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast