Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: ABC Lateline TONIGHT - Imprisonment on the Freewinds - 2011-11-28

Gottabrain

Default Re: ABC Lateline TONIGHT - Imprisonment on the Freewinds - 2011-11-28

That was a terrific news cast! GREAT JOB, Romana and Valeska!

Steve Cannene is also my hero. So much more handsome than Tommy Davis, and brave, too. Go Aus media! Go ABC!

Romana and Valeska, Thank you very much for coming out and telling the truth on television. I know how intimidating and scary it is to speak out for the first time against COS, but you young ladies looked terrific, spoke well, and got your stories across beautifully. The program brought tears to my eyes.

I hope you both get the opportunity to meet the rest of the ex's here in Aus, if you haven't already, because they're amazing, wonderful, warm people who will support your fight against the Cult in every way.

Would you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post your escape story for us, too?

I hope you plan to sue COS for everything you can and name every person responsible for your kidnapping and abuse, too.

Quote Originally Posted by FlagEmDown View Post
    So, how many gaggles of "just a handful of apostates" does it take to arouse the justice system?? I'm starting to wonder if the justice system has less brains than the slimentologists.
    The Justice System does include people that could care less about what happens with the Church of Scientology or it's victims.....and some who can be bought off by the CoS with all the money that DM collects in donos from Scientologists who are still involved with the CoS.

It can't be assumed that the Justice System is full of honest people that want to see real justice done. Brains do not necessarily determine the level of honesty or integrity that a person has. There are some very smart and clever criminals in this world....in society, and in our government as well as in Scientology.
    MY STORY FROM INSIDE SCIENTOLOGY: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...-Ups-and-Downs

"Scientology is essentially a spy and mind-control network set up to extract the most money it can from itís members as well as to enforce the maximum amount of production out of each individual, at minimal or no cost to the organization. Itís as simple as that." - John Peeler

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post
    I really like that post. And that line in particular:

Lives destroyed ... and families wrecked and for what? So that some tin pot guru wannabee criminal could steal money and smirk knowingly while doing it?

Yet more proof that there are no OTs.

Because it's the OT's in Scientology who think that Miscavige is OT.

The OT's stand up and cheer for a criminally insane liar who defrauds them, steals from them, beats them, disconnects them, bankrupts them, terrorizes them and fair games them.

Anybody have any other questions on how we know that there are no OTs?
    Why do the OTs think DM is OT?

Thanks to all who speak out publicly and let the truth be known. They are all heroes and heroines.
    Last edited by FoTi; 29th November 2011 at 02:29 AM.
    MY STORY FROM INSIDE SCIENTOLOGY: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...-Ups-and-Downs

"Scientology is essentially a spy and mind-control network set up to extract the most money it can from itís members as well as to enforce the maximum amount of production out of each individual, at minimal or no cost to the organization. Itís as simple as that." - John Peeler

Patron with Honors
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Petey C View Post
    Well done Valeska! And Ramana Dienes-Browning too, who also had a brief segment within the report. Whack whack whack!
    Ramana Dienes.....any relation to Jasmine Dienes aka Corinne(?) Chambers? of Melbourne
    John Brownlee
    Ex-Staff Sydney Australia 1972-79
    Senior Class IVA (XDN)Auditor
    Delivered 10,000-12,000 auditing hours while on staff
    Kha Khan
    Sydney "Clear" No. 1
    Now Ex-Scientologist
    Declared SP at Flag in '82

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post
    I really like that post. And that line in particular:

Lives destroyed ... and families wrecked and for what? So that some tin pot guru wannabee criminal could steal money and smirk knowingly while doing it?

Yet more proof that there are no OTs.

Because it's the OT's in Scientology who think that Miscavige is OT.

The OT's stand up and cheer for a criminally insane liar who defrauds them, steals from them, beats them, disconnects them, bankrupts them, terrorizes them and fair games them.

Anybody have any other questions on how we know that there are no OTs?
    A big shot SO member (one that many know) told me that he thought DM was like god. He was TOTALLY serious. Some of these people revere him like a deity. I am not kidding.
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

"Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

Blog Entries

SCIENTOLOGY CRUISE SHIP SCANDAL

The win keeps rolling in with this A Current Affair report!

Really impressed with ACA on this, instead of just regurgitating the Lateline report they actually added and complemented it in an excellent way, fleshing out the story in ways Lateline might have skimped over. And they even interviewed Steve Cannane!

Reporter was Nick Coe.

Well done ACA, keep kicking some cult ass!

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/investigat...duction-claims
    Last edited by Zhent; 29th November 2011 at 09:30 AM.

7. Thanks Arthur Dent, Happy Days, Infinite, mnql1, Cherished and 3 others says "thank you" for this post
    Likes supafreak, Sindy, Purple Rain liked this post
    Shiny Free Crusader Free to shine's Avatar

Yay! Good one ACA and Steve!
    Forget regret or life is yours to miss. No other path, no other way, no day but today. Jonathan Larson

My Story: - Sydney, Melbourne, Saint Hill - Becoming Free to Shine...

Quote Originally Posted by mysterysandwich View Post
    Ramana Dienes.....any relation to Jasmine Dienes aka Corinne(?) Chambers? of Melbourne
    Hi mate, if I remember correctly, Ramana is one of Jancis' daughters.
    Dave Gibbons - Sydney, Australia.
    Scientologist: 1974 - 2008
    Ex-scientologist: 2008 - 2014
    Human Being: 2014 -
    I don't believe everything I read on the Internet.
    I do believe everything I write.

Gold Meritorious Patron scooter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Panda Termint View Post
    Hi mate, if I remember correctly, Ramana is one of Jancis' daughters.
    Your memory is working just fine, Panda.

Go ACA - great report that spells it out and does enhance what Steve Cannane said.

Feeling the heat, Wee Davey?

There's more to come yet
    Paul David Schofield
    "Scooter" to his friends

-----
    If he has no friends and everyone's against him
    If he's failed in everything that he has tried
    Try to lift his load, help to bear his burden
    Let him know that you are walking by his side
    And if he feels that all is lost and he is fallen
    Try to place that poor man's feet on solid ground
    Just remember he's some mother's precious darlin'
    Always lift him up and never knock him down

Blind Alfred Reed

-----

11. Thanks Panda Termint says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Happy Days, shadow, Purple Rain liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Kookaburra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Synthia View Post
    A big shot SO member (one that many know) told me that he thought DM was like god. He was TOTALLY serious. Some of these people revere him like a deity. I am not kidding.
    OH dear!

It's hard to imagine how anyone could be that far gone.
    http://www.exseaorg.com

"L Ron Hubbard proves that one sure-fire way to "smash your name into history"... is to crash and burn spectacularly." quote by Freeminds.

13. Thanks I told you I was trouble says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Arthur Dent, Sindy liked this post
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast