welcome and thank you for all that you are doing Peter
I am looking for ACHIM BENDIG who is in this post already. I have found some mailadresses (AB AUTO Czech) but the Address is dead.
ACHIM BENDIG was offloaded in 2006 and mooved to Czech.
I don't know if he is still there.....
I am very much interested if somebody know if he has still connections with the CHURCH and DM`s Organisation or if he might have moved to the FREEZONE or if he is out...
Thank you I wish you all the best
How are things going??
I just read your post today and see you posted this end of November and had some posts in early December and nothing after that. I am hoping you are ok!!!
All my best wishes are with you and thank you for doing what you do!!
- 3800 copies of the book has been sold so far.
- The Church did not harass me at all, not even a press release, nothing, zero reaction to the interviews and the book. But they did put up a generic "DA" website at http://www.tuddmegazigazsagot.hu/ (means "find out the truth"), with official Church responses to OSA, Operation Snow White, Lisa McPherson and the situations in France, Germany, Russia, etc and the usual "theta news" about all the new buildings.
- The loss of religious recognition and the sky-high pressure for donations had a surprising effect - an apparent 75% decrease in the number of active Scientology. The latest Hubbard birthday event had 300 attendees - a record low here. In 2001-2005, there were usually 1000-1200 attendees.
- Also, the start of the Drugfree Marathon (the two Scientologists organizing this annual event even got a Freedom Medal for it) was attended by around 30-50(!) people, almost exclusively Scientologists. They could easily get together 200-300 people in the previous years.
Some news on the fundraising and "Ideal Org":
- according to insider info, 1.5 billion HUF was raised already (around 6.5 million USD) but they need 300 million HUF (1.25 million USD) more for the immediate renos. Also, there was a mention of an additional 1 billion HUF to be collected after this initial 300 million HUF is realized, because of the custom made furniture they are supposed to order directly from Int (for example they need a special desk for the LRH Office, manufactured in LA, which costs 6500 USD alone). The staff would sit on custom made 750 USD office chairs, etc. Special Dell computers are to be bought, and the make of the LCD panels is also set.
- Some more insider info: CSI billed the Hungarian Church for the space plans, for a whopping 520,000 USD. This was too much even for the local Koolaid drinkers and the ED Budapest simply refused to pay. The EU Landlord Monica Aslanis came down and threatened with every possible justice action. After a bit of negotiations, 450,000 USD was agreed upon and sent to CSI. It is still an outrageous amount and I hope the the tax office investigates the ex-church as this sum is totally disproportionate to the quality and quantity of services rendered.
- There were also some interesting "FSM commission" payments - apparently one of the OT VIII has retroactively submitted FSM slips for some of the bigger donations and then "donated" the 10%s to the local Sea Org unit, OTL Central Europe. Around 70 million HUF (300,000 USD) was transferred to OTL, which is coincidentally the cost of some super-duper translations computer equipment they had to buy at that time...
- The building was bought in 2005 and now, 6 and a half years later, the renovations have actually started.
- The fundraising motif is based on the movie "300" (I bet they don't pay any royalties ). They need 300 "Spartans" (=300 million HUF donations) to defeat the vast army of wogs/reactive mind/SPs etc. So they are asking the Scilons to send a "Spartan" (or preferably more) to the war. Anyone giving at least a million HUF gets a Spartan helmet replica. Nice, isn't it?