Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Please Help. Need to get back my pc folders back.

Default Re: Please Help. Need to get back my pc folders back.

Deleted
    Last edited by KnowledgeIsPower; 30th December 2011 at 01:03 AM.

2. Thanks FoTi, Lurker5, Free to shine, Infinite says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Voltaire's Child liked this post

Deleted
    Last edited by KnowledgeIsPower; 30th December 2011 at 01:06 AM.

4. Thanks FoTi says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Ladybird liked this post

@ Free to Shine. I agree with you 100 percent. It is disgusting and more disgusting how Scientology covers it up. I will never cease to speak out about the crimes of Scientology. I will speak and speak and speak untill this cult is OUT!

@Mick. It is great being out of Scientology. It is such a good feeling to be able to speak out. It's a huge releif.

And not a problem about the photos Absolutely a pleasure. And thank you for the kind words.

If I feel the need to get back my pc folder I will def. contact the ombudsmand. I know also in Denmark they are quite strict about personal privacy laws.

6. Thanks Free to shine says "thank you" for this post
    Fool on the Hill Voltaire's Child's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I once read on a.r.s. (another forum, less active now) that the cult will sometimes lie about folders being missing.

Just be aware that this is a tricky slimy cult and they do lie.
    I am truly into myself, yes. And I'm just as interested in other people. When I'm not thinking of one, I'm thinking of the other.

Fool on the Hill Voltaire's Child's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Many many hugs to you and welcome to the board.
    I am truly into myself, yes. And I'm just as interested in other people. When I'm not thinking of one, I'm thinking of the other.

Patron

Quote Originally Posted by KnowledgeIsPower View Post
    Also remember it violates Hubbard's rules to have a pc read his own folders, which some staffers might think makes a stronger case for not turning them over to you.

Oh, and as for the above, I'm well aware of that which is why I'm questioning my possibilities of getting my folders back. I don't want the rest of the org reading my personal date. I've seen personal date being misused and even spread as rumours which I find disgusting. I don't trust these guys one bit.
    You're going to find (if you haven't already) that there's Scientology's published rules and the real rules, i.e. Scientology gives lip service to the UN's Human Rights Declaration, while violating that declaration in hideous fashion, pretty much daily.

You should walk up to your former org and demand your PC folder. Video this. You're not going to get your folder back. If you do, rest assured that they've copied everything and, should they consider you a threat, will release anything and everything in it.

Do not worry about this. You haven't done anything, thought anything, imagined anything or fantasized about anything that 99% of the population hasn't done, thought, imagined or fantasized previously. No one cares about your private thoughts, and no one will disparage you for them. The CoS will wield your PC folder like a weapon to stop you from discussing your experiences in the CoS. Discuss your experience. Or not.

YOU decide. Not them.

10. Likes Ladybird, Free to shine liked this post
    Genuine Meatball SchwimmelPuckel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KnowledgeIsPower View Post
    <snip> I remember their mother (her name was nadia moussi) making this awful comment about a mother of one of the children that had just lost their mother (she was murdered in the middle of the night somewhere out in klampenborg. It was a huge thing back then). Anyways, so this is what she said to me,'Their mother (I cant remember her name) had 'pulled in being murdered' due to overts'. </snip>
    Inga Nørgaard Jensen, RIP, murdered March 27th, 1993 at Vallensbæk Trainstation?

Inga is third from the right in this picture.

I thought I had a post about this in this thread. I don't, but here is the link anyways:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...ate-of-Denmark!

Last edited by SchwimmelPuckel; 19th December 2011 at 12:48 PM.
    Ask not what Scientology can do for you, ask what the F#*€CK is going on!

Gold Meritorious Patron Lurker5's Avatar

Hi & KIP !
    Cautious as one crossing thin ice . . .
    (LaoTze-TaoDeJing, Chapter 15. 2nd verse . . . )

For Ray - I have not forgotten you, my friend
    Or you Scott, this is for you too. I hope you are out.
    Kay is out . . .

Silver Meritorious Patron Ladybird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reasonable View Post
    25 years? I doubt they could find your folders even if it was for their benefit. Unless you are famous and they need to slander you why would they bother. I would just move on.
    Your PC folders could be anywhere. PC folders have been found rotting in the basement of Big Blue in Los Angeles after plumbing problems soaked them with toilet and feces and kitchen waste that drowned them, and also rotting in back yards or attics of small missions or abandoned orgs.

In the late 90's and 200's, all the staff had to carry computer discs with all the ethics files, PC files and admin files with them. Look at the many posts about INCOMM: http://www.lermanet.com/dangarvin/

Look at this teenager laughing about PC folders in Texas:

There are lots of videos on Youtube and articles on google about the ridiculous lack of privacy for scientology "confessional folders"

Your information is not protected or private.

Scientology "ministers" enjoy all the priveldges of being a "religion", but they do not abide by any of the rules or codes.

The most you can hope for is that they DO use your confessions against you. It only makes them look stupid.

Anything that you ever tell scientologists is not sacred or private, even if all you do is a stress test on the street.

Anything a scientologist finds out about you can and WILL be held against you later if you decide to leave.
    "There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH in "A History of Man"

14. Thanks Crashed Alien says "thank you" for this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron Petey C's Avatar

KIP, thank you for your story. It was sad, horrifying -- and unfortunately, all too common. You should congratulate yourself for seeing the truth so soon and, even at a young age, making arrangements to protect yourself. The fact that you're now engaged in the helping professions is a wonderful sign that at the core, you are safe and intact.

Take care, and have a lovely Christmas. I hope you hook up with your mother and brother soon.

16. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post
    Likes SweetnessandLight liked this post
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast