Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Ship of Shame on ACA tomorrow

Silver Meritorious Patron Petey C's Avatar

Default Re: Ship of Shame on ACA tomorrow

She's over 40 and been in all her life, she'd better hurry up I think.
    40 is the new 30!

I wonder. They need about 200 crew just to keep the thing afloat, do the laundry, polish the brass, clean the bilges, wash the dishes, clean the bogs, How are they going to run the ship without their slaves?
    I think this is something fundamental to Scn. Hubbard must have realised that people with a mission would work for nothing, and his whole empire is built on the premise that labour would be more or less free. Scn could not be sustained if it had to pay proper salaries. Thus IMO the fundamental premise of Scn is now economic.

Silver Meritorious Patron Happy Days's Avatar
    Over the rainbow - looking for that pot of gold

'A Current Affair' is a Nine Network show

And then we have Kate Ceberano also being paid by the Nine Network for shows like 'Excess Baggage' coming soon, a celebrity weight loss show and Kate's the presenter and then there's the travel show 'Getaway' where she does a weekly segment.

How does that sit for this OT being part of a network that attacking her church?

How does she justify it all on her Eligibility?

Does she watch the other Nine Network shows and aware of the abuse and criminal behaviour of David Miscavige and the SO in general?

Interesting
    Cheers
    Happy Days

"If the leaders of the Church of Scientology think that this will all go away, that it will be business as usual then they are deluded." Independent Senator Nick Xenophon

3. Thanks Free to shine says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Osiris, Zhent liked this post

Obviously, seeing/hearing a thing is sometimes different from being aware of that thing.
    Dave Gibbons - Sydney, Australia. 34 years in scientology 1974 - 2008
    No longer a scientologist.
    I don't believe everything I read on the Internet.
    I do believe everything I write.

Gold Meritorious Patron Kookaburra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thrak View Post
    I just watched Virginia's reply trying to be as objective as possible and to me it seems she has nothing to stand on. She just couldn't come up with any logical explanation as to why these people would be lying. You can hear the insinuation they always use about "look at the person saying it" but the problem with that is that that only works in the scn programmed mind as they can come up with no real evidence to show these people are criminals or any such thing. Instead they seem to just want to lead normal lives.

She's probably a better face than Tommy Davis was, and since the job is now open it will be interesting to see if she gets the call for the position, but the "church" just simply has no credibility and flat denials without accepting the slightest possibility that the church could be in the wrong just doesn't work.
    Virginia is a very smooth liar, but after Tony Ortega's expose of her disconnection from her father, she will be hiding in the basement along with Vicky Dunstan (mother of Scarlett Hanna) at the first whiff of a reporter, critic, or anon in the vicinity.
    http://www.exseaorg.com

"L Ron Hubbard proves that one sure-fire way to "smash your name into history"... is to crash and burn spectacularly." quote by Freeminds.

6. Thanks Osiris says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Osiris liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post

And then we have Kate Ceberano also being paid by the Nine Network for shows like 'Excess Baggage' coming soon, a celebrity weight loss show and Kate's the presenter and then there's the travel show 'Getaway' where she does a weekly segment.

How does that sit for this OT being part of a network that attacking her church?

Does she watch the other Nine Network shows and aware of the abuse and criminal behaviour of David Miscavige and the SO in general?

Interesting
    I'd like to see her mission orders for who, and how, she has to get close to in the TV network, and what her "valuable final products" are.

8. Likes Osiris liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron Miss Pert's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post

Interesting
    She doesn't have to do eligibility anymore, I believe she completed OTVII & VIII a couple of years ago. She may have trouble when they release OTIX & X but then again she, like the rest of us, will most likely have "dropped the body" by the time that happens.
    MY GOAL IN LIFE IS TO BE AS GOOD A PERSON AS MY DOG ALREADY THINKS I AM

Silver Meritorious Patron Happy Days's Avatar
    Over the rainbow - looking for that pot of gold

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Pert View Post
    She doesn't have to do eligibility anymore, I believe she completed OTVII & VIII a couple of years ago. She may have trouble when they release OTIX & X but then again she, like the rest of us, will most likely have "dropped the body" by the time that happens.
    Good to read she has all her OT powers , cause I didn't know she was complete on those levels.... so we should have seen some big things from Kate Ceberano and not frying other fish with shows called Excess Baggage with another Scio Christine Anu who had a couple of hits sometime in the 90's or early 2000, then she got involved in Scio and well that's the last we heard of her, happy to be corrected on this, perhaps she had some other hits recently that I'm unaware of. Or maybe she's trying to resurrect her career through exposure on a fat blasting show, and yes Christine has put on a few pounds.

Weren't the New OT VIII's suppose to come back and HANDLE their areas, you know 'clear it' ? Oh yeah they may not have completed their Basics so that could be why.... or are those pesky SP's out smarting them with their powersssssssss.
    Cheers
    Happy Days

"If the leaders of the Church of Scientology think that this will all go away, that it will be business as usual then they are deluded." Independent Senator Nick Xenophon

11. Likes Free to shine liked this post
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678