Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Rathbun's views on the Debbie Cook trial.

Silver Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Default Re: Rathbun's views on the Debbie Cook trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthia View Post
    Doesn't it seriously make you wonder what "truth" certain people were going after when getting into Scientology? Seems that people get in seeking truth and get stuck in some weird Scientology amusement park.
    ScientologyWorld is the world's only amusement park where ethics officers are posted in front of the exit gate, ordering you to return to the park until you have had more fun.

Before getting into Scientology, I was a rebel. I did a lot of drugs, I'll admit, and got into some trouble. I hung out with the "cool kids" that weren't buying a bunch of BS. That's what I thought Scientology was too! Sheesh.
    OMG, that is plagiarized from my autobiography! LOL

Scientology turned a bunch of hippies and rebellious folks into dullards. Walk into any org during an event (with the exception of maybe CC INT which is its own other kind of world) and you'll see a crowd of overweight, pasty white, embarrassingly dorky people who have lost their way.
    lolololololololololololololololololololololol
    And those were the OTs! The Clears and PCs were not as hip.

Some have forgotten why they ever came. Some were never there for truth in the first place but simply for some self improvement. Some found refuge in a group of people who were obligated to validate them where they otherwise might be misfits in the real world. Some got in through WISE and many of those were status seekers.
    Hence, scieno-nerds across the planet being overheard saying things like: "That's not okay to invalidate my case. You need to get your ethics in and start flowing power and theta to me...on this planet." (That last part about 'on this planet' always help add some gravitas and altitude to stupid shit)

I'm now sure that "finding truth" was/is not the central theme for getting into Scientology so when some people leave, truth will not be what they seek as they never wanted it in the first place.
    The brutal truth. But, something is wrong with my case because I still feel like breaking the mouse of every Indie Scientologist who talks about their fellow (CoS) Scientologists "drinking the cool aid". CRUNCH! ("Oh sorry, I didn't mean to throw your mouse down and stamp on it.")

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

2. Likes Sindy, freethinker liked this post
    NOT drinking the kool-aid LA SCN's Avatar

Cool Re: Rathbun's views on the Debbie Cook trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Lure Rob & Hyde View Post
    You guys are really missing the mark here on your knees giving praise to Marty !
    It was Marty that harassed ,attacked, tormented, hounded and framed David Mayo who was exposing Hubbard for the fraud he was.
    It was Marty that harassed, tormented, attacked and hounded Arnie Lerma and did his best to derail him.
    It was Marty that that harassed, tormented, attacked and hounded Dennis Erlich till he settled.
    It was Marty that that harassed, tormented, attacked and hounded Gerry Armstrong.
    There are many many more of these despicable acts Marty.
    By Marty's own admission he himself destroyed crucial evidence on the Lisa McPherson case that should have taken down the cult once and for all.
    All these real whistle blowers who came before were beset upon by Marty& Gang with all their sadistic illegal & legal whims backed by church money.
    Of course the cult of Scientology would be history if not for the valiant efforts of Marty& Gang ..
    If this Marty thug wasn't there to begin with we may not have seen the evidences of the critics destroyed along with their movement to stop the cult from harming others.
    Marty was the henchman, hitman and cleanup in charge for the cult leader.
    You can't possibly list all the skull duggery this Marty has successfully perpetrated on opponents of Miscabbage and Elwrong.
    Point here is we would not even be needing to do a court case with D Cook if this Marty had not done his best to silence and dispose of the whistle blowers along with damming evidence on the crook Hubbard and the cult.
    He is good at painting the illsuion that suits him when needed.
    Don't misunderstand my quote that you used to premise your post.

I spoke in support of Dean Blairs' right to post his sincerely laid out opinion, which he did in an entirely inoffensive manner.

If you read the previous posts of myself and many of us here on ESMB - Helluva Hoax, for instance; Gadfly, for instance; Mick Wenlock, for instance - you will find we would prefer Marty take a long walk off a short dock.

We're not missing anything.

Where have you been?

LA (EX) SCN
    "Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the boisterous sea of liberty."
    Thomas Jefferson, 1784

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post
    Cool post!

Something really struck me while reading it.

Imagine "leaving Scientology" as a sporting event that is begun with a starting pistol and a stopwatch, like an Olympic event.

The person "leaves" Scientology the very moment the shot cracks the air. The microseconds start furiously ticking away.

Now, let's take 2 different runners, Synthia and let's say someone over at Martyland. They both take off running at full speed--away from Scientology.

They both have a computer and access to the internet.

The same internet.

Then what happens?

Synthia reads the internet.

And the other person "reads the internet" but really they don't.

They couldn't pass a star-rate checkout on what they read if their life depended on it. Which it does.

After a short while Synthia has lapped the Indie Scientologist, sometimes going right by them running backwards and chatting with them about Scientology each time she passes by. LOL

I mean, really! WTF internet are these other folks reading?!?!?!!!!!

It must be that other Internet.

Rock on Syn girl, you win a Gold Medal and some other valuable junk for the crazy speed that you escaped.

EDIT: .....and the other difference is that Syn figured out unbelievably fast that the running track the race was on circled Scientology...it did not lead away from Scientology. Thus, she ran off the "track" and out of the stadium to visit the rest of the world. The Indie runner continues circling the track for a billion years, a race that never ends. Kinda like one of those Scientologists out in the desert at Hemet in the 106 degree heat, running around a tree all day in order to attain total freedom.
    My fantasy is a "Project Runway" format...

Contestants are given a new task every week......to get "hatted", to be an "Ethics Officer".... to be a Div Head and get the stats up etc..... with all the lovely mad cult stuff involved in those "challenges".

At the end the judges line up and a reigning Super model Super OT Scientology exec (or whatever) says...
    "I have 14 Org Staff contestants before me... but only 12 of you will be chosen to go on to compete for the title of Americas most fanatical Scientologist. If I call your name... step forward.....if I do not call your name, you must leave the Org immediately,...go back to your cheap rundown boarding house.....pack any clothes you have managed not to sell off for food...and fuk off back to Iowa".

5. Likes HelluvaHoax! liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by LA SCN View Post
    Don't misunderstand my quote that you used to premise your post.

I spoke in support of Dean Blairs' right to post his sincerely laid out opinion, which he did in an entirely inoffensive manner.

If you read the previous posts of myself and many of us here on ESMB - Helluva Hoax, for instance; Gadfly, for instance; Mick Wenlock, for instance - you will find we would prefer Marty take a long walk off a short dock.

We're not missing anything.

Where have you been?

I have very mixed feelings about Marty. I actually love his personal fight with Miscavige under the pretext of protecting the sacred scripture (both of them claim the identical crusade).

However, if I ended up in a bad neighborhood, being mugged by the local Crips gang, I would likewise love it if suddenly they were distracted by a posse of their arch enemy, the Bloods. Then, I'd escape while the 2 ghetto cults fought it out to the death.

Do I like the Bloods? Hell yeah, I get loads of wins from watching them gang bang with the CoS (Crips of Scientology).

Cult vs Cult. Lovin it, because every time either side wins, Scientology loses.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

7. Likes Gadfly liked this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by degraded being View Post
    My fantasy is a "Project Runway" format...

Contestants are given a new task every week......to get "hatted", to be an "Ethics Officer".... to be a Div Head and get the stats up etc..... with all the lovely mad cult stuff involved in those "challenges".

At the end the judges line up and a reigning Super model Super OT Scientology exec (or whatever) says...
    "I have 14 Org Staff contestants before me... but only 12 of you will be chosen to go on to compete for the title of Americas most fanatical Scientologist. If I call your name... step forward.....if I do not call your name, you must leave the Org immediately,...go back to your cheap rundown boarding house.....pack any clothes you have managed not to sell off for food...and fuk off back to Iowa".

Very Funny! Just a little note, there's no such thing as a cheap rundown in Scientology. Ba-da-boom!
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

"Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

On a small mountain surrounded by many acres of forest.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthia View Post
    I'm now sure that "finding truth" was/is not the central theme for getting into Scientology so when some people leave, truth will not be what they seek as they never wanted it in the first place.
    Actually, I did.

And that's why I had so much trouble with it, and got out fairly quickly. Because I was always slamming my head directly up against an endless stream of lies, misrepresentations, distortions, exaggerations, and constant PR bullshit.

I came to see Scientology as a walking-talking antithesis of "truth". But worst, it was constantly pretending to be and presenting itself as "the bottom line truth in all things". It was so . . . . . . . . horrendously hypocritical and disingenuous (as were many of the members).
    "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

"They must know how to kindle and fan an extravagant hope". - Eric Hoffer about the "true believer". "Total Freedom", "your eternity", and "OT" involve a few of the extravagant hopes in Scientology.

Go HERE to view and/or download the essay, "The Three Basic Scientology Beliefs".

10. Likes Sindy liked this post
    On a small mountain surrounded by many acres of forest.

Do I like the Bloods? Hell yeah, I get loads of wins from watching them gang bang with the CoS (Crips of Scientology).

Cult vs Cult. Lovin it, because every time either side wins, Scientology loses.
    Yeah, that's how I pretty much view it. Let them tear each others hearts out!

Though, for quite awhile over the next medium-term I would like to see the corporate Church of Scientology (Crips) on the receiving end of the great majority of the ripping and tearing apart done by the Bloods (Marty, Debbie, etc.).
    Last edited by Gadfly; 14th February 2012 at 03:51 AM.
    "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

"They must know how to kindle and fan an extravagant hope". - Eric Hoffer about the "true believer". "Total Freedom", "your eternity", and "OT" involve a few of the extravagant hopes in Scientology.

Go HERE to view and/or download the essay, "The Three Basic Scientology Beliefs".

Quote Originally Posted by degraded being View Post

LOL

Shouldn't these clauses be added to the above R-Factor?

* loss of your eternity

* come to your senses

* door open a crack

* flipping burgers

13. Likes degraded being liked this post

Marty vs Miscavich. . .

Yup, that's a double "M" for Marty and Miscavich.

entertainment = marty-miscavich cults squaring off

NOT drinking the kool-aid LA SCN's Avatar

LOL

Shouldn't these clauses be added to the above R-Factor?

* loss of your eternity

* come to your senses

* door open a crack

* flipping burgers
    Don't forget:

* revoke your thetanship

LA (EX) SCN
    "Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the boisterous sea of liberty."
    Thomas Jefferson, 1784

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast