Thread: Jaffa Ideal Org opening video a lie?

Gold Meritorious Patron Kookaburra's Avatar

Default Jaffa Ideal Org opening video a lie?

Here's a post from Marty's blog. Looks like the little midgit with the little dick syndrome has micro-managed himself into a corner.

Dean Fox | February 26, 2012 at 8:45 pm | Reply

Meanwhile, in Israel, a new court document has Scientology arguing that David Miscavige spoke lies to thousands of assembled church members.

Some time last year the contractor responsible for the renovations on the Jaffa org in Israel sued the church of scientolofy for not paying the dues. Naturally the church of scientology sued back saying he’d not completed the renovations.

Last December David Miscavige told parishoners in the UK Jaffa org in Israel was finoished, staffed and open for business. The event was video and it surfaced on Village Voice. When the contractors tried to use the video as proof the renovations were complete the church of scientology attorney said it proved no such thing because the video was a fake and David Miscavige’s statements a lie. Oh dear.

Also lots of controversy with the church of scientology, the Nation of Islam and a charter school in Florida that’s gone bankrupt. Apparently lots of funds were funnelled to various destinations other than teacher pay, text books and equipment.

Dean Fox | February 26, 2012 at 9:13 pm | Reply

*the video was a fake. The video contained footage of the renovated org which the church of scientology attorney said was fake.

BTW, when looking at some stills of the interiors of some ideal orgs I have thought they look like ray trace fakes, almost too perfect.
    http://www.exseaorg.com

"L Ron Hubbard proves that one sure-fire way to "smash your name into history"... is to crash and burn spectacularly." quote by Freeminds.

2. Thanks freethinker, Panda Termint says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Captain Koolaid liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron

Default Re: Jaffa Ideal Org opening video a lie?

"Last December David Miscavige told parishoners in the UK Jaffa org in Israel was finoished, staffed and open for business. The event was video and it surfaced on Village Voice. When the contractors tried to use the video as proof the renovations were complete the church of scientology attorney said it proved no such thing because the video was a fake and David Miscavige’s statements a lie. Oh dear."

The Church's own attorney called the Pope on a Rope a liar?

Talk about a lose-lose epic fail scenario for the Church.

Rd00

Patron Meritorious Captain Koolaid's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mark Twain said: If you always tell the truth, you'll never have to remember what you said yesterday. Too bad thi concept is not covered by "the tech".
    Liberty is the possibility of doubting, of making a mistake,... of searching and experimenting,... of saying No to any authority - literary, artistic, philosophical, religious, social, and even political. ~Ignazio Silone, The God That Failed, 1950

5. Likes Sindy liked this post

Here's his message, and the 'virtual reality' Idle Org.

more pictures on this...
    http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runnin...inkelstein.php
    Everywhere in the modern world there is neglect, the need to be recognized, which is not satisfied. Art is a way of recognizing oneself, which is why it will always be modern. (Louise Bourgeois)

7. Thanks degraded being, Captain Koolaid, Dukat says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Koolaid View Post
    Mark Twain said: If you always tell the truth, you'll never have to remember what you said yesterday. Too bad this concept is not covered by "the tech".
    Luckily, I have dain bramage, so I don't have to worry about my memory. I say whatever I think, at the time. If it's not consistent with what I said before (nevermind "the Truth"), I don't even KNOW.

Quote Originally Posted by La La Lou Lou View Post

more pictures on this...

Another topnotch article from Otega!

In the final shot with the staff outside you can see that it is not quite right. The shades are drawn and it doesn't look as crisp and finished in the earlier shots.

Quote Originally Posted by La La Lou Lou View Post

more pictures on this...
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." ~ Albert Einstein

"Sometimes experts use their experience not to explore the future, but merely to protect the past."
    ~ Dr. Michael Hewitt-Gleeson

Silver Meritorious Patron GreyLensman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freethinker View Post
    In the final shot with the staff outside you can see that it is not quite right. The shades are drawn and it doesn't look as crisp and finished in the earlier shots.
    The initial inside pan looks CGI. I wish the contractor had been able to use it as evidence, though. "See, I'm completely done..."
    Please call me by my true names
    so I can hear all my cries and laughs at once...
    --
    Thich Nhat Hanh