Thread: The Fundraising is still going strong!

Patron

Default The Fundraising is still going strong!

I would love to hear opinions on this. Thanks

My Dear Friends,

This last few weeks have been some of the most productive weeks Portland has ever had on Ideal Org fundraising! With about 4.9 million left to raise, over 1.6 million of that is now committed in pledges, with 1 million of that having been newly committed in just the last few weeks! This is some of the greatest progress we have ever made!

The key thing to do now is keep the commitments and payments coming at rapid rate! We can drive this balance down to zero if we keep the pedal to the metal!

Let me assure you that we are on the verge of a number of new large commitments and payments that will continue this unprecedented progress. Yes, that's right, there are more large pieces of good news coming! But I need YOUR next large gift to this project to get it to a full done. There is no replacement for YOU.

Thank you for your incredible support. It is an honor to be a fundraiser in this field.

"The group goal, to a large degree, depends upon the group. I don't happen to be either inclined to or in a position to tell you what your group goal should be. But I can sure give you the data so you can work it out. And if you all put your heads together and decide that's what you were trying to do, all of a sudden a lot of spirit and spark could come in on this." - LRH

Love,
    Jeremy Arezzini
    Portland Ideal Org Fundraiser

Copyright 2012 CSPTL All rights reserved. Grateful acknowledgment is made to L. Ron Hubbard Library for permission to reproduce a selection from a copyrighted work of L. Ron Hubbard. Scientology and LRH are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission.

Click to view this email in a browser

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the following link: Unsubscribe
    Church of Scientology of Portland
    1208 SW 13TH AVE
    PORTLAND, Oregon 97205
    US
    Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy.

2. Thanks Zhent says "thank you" for this post
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Fundraising is still going strong!

My opinion (and it is only opinion but, an educated one) is that they are giving the staff and field heavier targets, projects, all-out, over-the-ramparts charges toward the goal to a) of course get the dough but more importantly, b) keep everyone extremely busy playing the game so that they are so enthralled and steeped in logistics that they don't have a second to pay attention to all that "entheta" which, they have turned around (through lies) to work in their favor to bilk more dollars from the benighted and stressed out cult members.

That joyous sounding communication is anything but and is simply a front. Great, they're making progress, second mortgaging their homes to invest in smoke, shadows, dust, NOTHING. Insanity.

To me, it's absolutely criminal that Miscavige (and the rest of his bozo entourage) continue with this charade, taking everyone down with them. It's pure treachery.

End of opinion.
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

"Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron

I think

Jeremy Arezzini
    Portland Ideal Org Fundraiser

is Namby Pamby

He should just lock all the doors right after roll call and tell everyone they should join the bankrupt OT's. I mean why play footsie with human rights by using coercion. It just doesn't work. Forget about their Human Rights. They all want to be OT right?

Gold Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by Synthia View Post
    My opinion (and it is only opinion but, an educated one) is that they are giving the staff and field heavier targets, projects, all-out, over-the-ramparts charges toward the goal to a) of course get the dough but more importantly, b) keep everyone extremely busy playing the game so that they are so enthralled and steeped in logistics that they don't have a second to pay attention to all that "entheta" which, they have turned around (through lies) to work in their favor to bilk more dollars from the benighted and stressed out cult members.

That joyous sounding communication is anything but and is simply a front. Great, they're making progress, second mortgaging their homes to invest in smoke, shadows, dust, NOTHING. Insanity.

To me, it's absolutely criminal that Miscavige (and the rest of his bozo entourage) continue with this charade, taking everyone down with them. It's pure treachery.

End of opinion.
    Yeah, and I did parody on that topic as well.

Pete

Registrar
    (tune of Candyman)

Who can make the big lies,
    Credible to you?
    Appealing to your conscience with an urgency or two,
    The registrar, the registrar can,
    The registrar can ‘cause he pushes your buttons,
    To make your church seem good!

Who takes a 401k,
    Dismisses with a sigh,
    Makes it no more important than a pasture patty pie …
    The registrar? The registrar can!
    The registrar can ‘cause he tells you all the lies,
    That make your church look good!

The registrar will take,
    Every cent you make,
    With a tech that’s so malicious,
    Before you even get suspicious,
    You’ll hock all your heirloom dishes!

Mortgage your tomorrow,
    For the Scilon dream,
    Who makes you get the sorrow while your church gets all the cream?
    The registrar? The registrar can, The registrar can!
    The registrar can ‘cause he tells you all the lies,
    That make the church look good!
    And your church looks good.
    ‘Cause the redge makes his stats look good!

6. Thanks Type4_PTS, Infinite, Idle Morgue, Sindy says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by exdivsix View Post
    If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the following link: Unsubscribe
    Church of Scientology of Portland
    1208 SW 13TH AVE
    PORTLAND, Oregon 97205
    US
    Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy.
    How possible do you think it would be if a Scientologist clicked on the "unsubscribed" of their ending up in ethics?

8. Likes TG1 liked this post
    LOL! Lori, MissWog, This is NOT OK !!!! laughed at this post

pledges aren't cash

back at fcdc "postulate checks" counted on this week's stats bounced the week after

do i have this straight? an org's public donates the money for an ideal org which is then deeded to the sea org which rents it to the local org?
    I didn't drink the KoolAid but I sure did drink the wine
    I wasn't on the spot but I sure did walk the line
    You know I saw her coming but I didn't hear her go
    'Cuz she said goodbye to me years before she said hello

http://cmdrbirdsong.org

http://churchofamericanscience.org/

Silver Meritorious Patron namaste's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Misterfabian View Post
    How possible do you think it would be if a Scientologist clicked on the "unsubscribed" of their ending up in ethics?
    Much more possible than it would be for the "Church" to stop sending you spam that easily.
    That is why the Internet is so important. It is the ultimate antidote to the poison of totalitarianism. -- Robert Vaughn Young

Quote Originally Posted by namaste View Post
    Much more possible than it would be for the "Church" to stop sending you spam that easily.
    Actually, they have to stop sending to anyone who tells them to -- it's the law. And I actually did manage to unsubscribe from Flag's email blasts, though I can't seem to get rid of the Freewinds or AOSH. And my org's OT committee doesn't even have an "unsubscribe" option on their emails.

However, I unsubscribed from FSO before I left staff and started exploring the internet. Now I've had a viewpoint shift and look at the mailings as possible sources of intel for my fellow travelers here on ESMB.
    "You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"
    Only good things come from telling the truth and living a life worthy of respect." - Eric Tenorio

12. Likes Lori, MissWog liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron This is NOT OK !!!!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Misterfabian View Post
    I clicked the unsubscribe button for my local org's OT Committee communications because they were starting to add up in volume and stupidity. A week later while I was at Flag, the head of the Committee - the OT Ambassadore himself caught up with me and pleaded with me to reverse my unsubscription, explaining that these "reverse" stats were monitored closely and targeted for handlings.

A little bit "under his breath" he suggested I employ a spam filter, but of course I should once a week or so review the spam folder for the important announcements.
    I’m not saying that everyone who is in Scientology is stupid, but I will say that I was purposefully blind for a long time. Paul Haggis

14. Likes Lori liked this post
    LOL! Jump laughed at this post