Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Ernie Martin Interview at Aida Thomas's Party LA 2011.

Gold Meritorious Patron Ogsonofgroo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Ernie Martin Interview at Aida Thomas's Party LA 2011.

When I started to watch this the thought crossed my mind 'I am looking at the face of madness.' , and because of the fact he's trying to explain shit to people trying to translate it to others, gah, almost totally unwatchable, almost, so I skipped around a bit {the birthing center stuff was down-right weird, landing pads for thetans eh, good-fucking-gord-what a-freak) and gave up atm when I hit 1:00:00 and up pops the 'prison planet' bs, had to put it away again for later. This is a diseased person in my opinion, but, like looking at a trainwreck, I'll likely end up watching the whole thing through at some point, maybe a bottle of scotch would help and a gallon of brain-bleach for afterwards.
    An afterthought is I wouldn't let that creep near my house, just stinks of insanity and rotten karma, hmmmmmm, thus far, I might change my mind after a proper watch but I doubt it.
    Kha-Khan my ass, more like ka-ka.
    'Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.'
    Marcus Aurelius

THE BIG LIST of EX'S who have Spoken Out fx'd

2. Likes dchoiceisalwaysrs, RogerB liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Ogsonofgroo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yup. As I thought, right off his frikken rocker that one is~ ugh.

Thanks LRon and CoS for bringing the best out of people........
    'Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.'
    Marcus Aurelius

THE BIG LIST of EX'S who have Spoken Out fx'd

Silver Meritorious Patron

Dear Sharone;
    What makes you think that he is Kenneth Urqhuart? Inquiring minds wanna know...

Quote Originally Posted by Sharone Stainforth View Post
    So, are YOU Kenneth Urqhuart?

Silver Meritorious Patron Sharone Stainforth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mark A. Baker View Post
    No, Sharone. Ken does not post on esmb.

Nor, incidentally, do freezoners have any sort of 'get out of jail free card'. If Martin hasn't been arrested it is most likely because a credible police report was never filed at the time of the offenses. Statute of limitations may also apply, as well as societal changes since the time of any infractions.

There are legal limits, practical limits, and policy limits to police actions, as the Trayvon Martin case is currently highlighting in the u.s.. Not every injustice is met with either criminal proceedings or civil justice; see the recent history of the catholic church for comparison.

Mark A. Baker
    They ALL have get out of JAIL free cards, including L. Ron Hubbard when he was alive, or did you not notice. And it's because of L. Ron Hubbard that they got them.The more you were prepared to do to cover his(LRH's) back the more likely you were to get off scott free. And most of them, barring the 11 including Mary Sue have. The law regarding Scientology is an ass, will continue to be an ass and Scientology will continue to run circles round them all.The people whom should be made accountable , whom should be forced to speak up but won't because it might make their lives hard. Well, who hasn't had a hard life out of all of this?

Was it L. Ron Hubbard? I don't think so, do you?

And getting backing to M&M, what big men they are, speaking the truth as they know it. Or the truth as they would like it to be known, cos hey we are all in this together, NO we are not. I was never 'in' it. Circumstance and parents put me where I was.

But of course that makes me a liar, because as a six year old child of scientologist parents I know what I am doing because I have been around for some thousands of years and as a Scientologist I must know.

Give me a break!

What a load of codswallop!

They ALL have get out of jail free cards and it's about time they owned up to it.
    "he also introduced all of us and indeed he thrust us into his practises of cruelty, inhumanity, abuse and punishment, all of which he systematically reframed as positive and as requirements for enlightenment." - Hana Eltringham/Whifield speaking in Hamburg on the 28th of March 2010.

http://www.lermanet.com/

http:/
    /www.scientologydisconnection.com/

http://www.exscientologykids.com

Quote Originally Posted by dianaclass8 View Post
    Dear Sharone;
    What makes you think that he is Kenneth Urqhuart? Inquiring minds wanna know...

No I actually don't think Dartsmohen is Kenneth UrQhuart, although I could be wrong.It's interesting to me that those who do talk about these things won't use their real name, which is why I do now, and those that do use their real name don't talk. I'm talking about those from the old Apollo. I'm talking about 1967 - 1970. The exceptions are few.Namely Hana Eltringham/Whitfield.
    "he also introduced all of us and indeed he thrust us into his practises of cruelty, inhumanity, abuse and punishment, all of which he systematically reframed as positive and as requirements for enlightenment." - Hana Eltringham/Whifield speaking in Hamburg on the 28th of March 2010.

7. Thanks dianaclass8 says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Free to shine liked this post

No I actually don't think Dartsmohen is Kenneth UrQhuart, although I could be wrong.
    [snip]
    Dart Smohen is not Ken Urqhuart. Definitely not, they are different persons.
    "Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have
    good people doing good things
    and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things,
    that takes religion."

-–Steven Weinberg, Nobel Laureate in physics

Silver Meritorious Patron

So, are YOU Kenneth Urqhuart?
    er, NO.

Quote Originally Posted by DartSmohen View Post
    er, NO.
    Well, at least we cleared that one up.

Blog Entries

We're all against CofS. That is really anyone needs to know or keep in mind about the other forum regulars here.

I was in "Ernie's (so called) Church" It wasn't a church at all, was a cult with Ernie saying he was LRH's "right hand man". Sooo much BS! Or was it true?? The "Army" he talks about...was my dad as leader til we all left! My childhood was the days of Bill Knight...Was Ernie a pediphile then also? Wanted to throw up when I saw his face after all these years!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast