Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Scandalous Brunch Photos That Scientology Doesn’t Want You To See

Gold Meritorious Patron Lulu Belle's Avatar

Default Re: The Scandalous Brunch Photos That Scientology Doesn’t Want You To See

Hey, just to set the record straight, I didn't write this. Just posted it.

But for those of you who haven't looked, she's serious as a heart attack about the nun museum. Click on the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu Belle View Post
    And did I mention I’ve been to a basement museum devoted to nun dolls?
    '"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." Arthur Ashe

2. Thanks Free Being Me says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! Free Being Me laughed at this post

Default Re: The Scandalous Brunch Photos That Scientology Doesn’t Want You To See

They were scandalous lulubelle!! I cannot believe you took ... photos omg!! LOL! Love it, and glad you got a decent meal out of it. I also adore deviled eggs. I also went to the Celebrity Centre /Center (not sure what it was then) back in 1990. It was quite a pretty building and the garden seemed very peaceful at the time, but then so did the OTO building there. Also I was a Scientologist at the time and easily impressed.
    Truly, the colored race are the most cheerful and forgiving people on the face of the earth. That their masters sleep in safety is owing to their superabundance of heart; and yet they look upon their sufferings with less pity than they would bestow on those of a horse or a dog.

Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl by Harriet A. Jacobs
    Page 140-41

"Jesus Christ was liberal and lefty." ~ La La Lou Lou

4. Thanks Free Being Me says "thank you" for this post
    Blog Entries

What a very genteel, classy sorta way to do a RAID. Bonus internet for pix and lulzy write up. MOAR.
    "A person will never be free from Scientology if they use Scientology to explain Scientology - they will always be left with huge unexplained gaps that can never be answered because the answers Scientology gives are inadequate and false." - Alanzo

6. Likes Free Being Me liked this post
    Gottabrain

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu Belle View Post
    http://publicroad.wordpress.com/2012...nt-you-to-see/...But it was a decent spread, and cheap, and we happily loaded up our plates. I texted my husband that any religion with deviled eggs this good can’t be all bad.
    ...The first video showed us how to cure physical pain by reenacting the moment of injury and sort of hovering our hands over it or something. At another point, a boy becomes violently ill after eating some deviled eggs, which I took to be some sort of sign since I had just happily downed three Scientology-made deviled eggs and loved every bite. ...To be honest, I could’ve stayed all day, but my heightened powers of eye contact were telling me that E. wasn’t that into the idea of spending eight hours listening to aspiring actors teach us how to cure ourselves of food poisoning with the power of positive thinking. She’s kind of an oddball like that.

Anyway, that was that. This was by far the creepiest experience with religion I’ve ever had in my life. And did I mention I’ve been to a basement museum devoted to nun dolls?

love the take on Scientology through the desire for deviled eggs..

8. Likes Free Being Me liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12