Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The "SP case"

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
    Ah yes, but the squirrel SPs had softened up the RPF and the bog didn't get cleaned because it would have been too cruel to make any RPFer do it!.

I was public (believe it or not) and was offered the boathouse to stay in (already long since abandoned by the RPF). I walked from the disgusting place as soon as I could after one night.

No, sorry, my memory is wrong - well it's a long time ago and I am very old! I remember now. It was mid 70's when I stayed there, before your days on the RPF. The shit stench and damp and sweat made me walk from there. Afterwards I heard of the guy who died from TB from living in that disgusting hole. I had a lucky escape.

I guess you later RPF guys did confront the excrement and probably cleaned the place up.

Then as public in the 80's I was offered the boathouse as accommodation. I laughed and refused the kind offer and made my own arrangements!

I think that is what happened! I definitely remember the RPF wretches in the early 70's collecting the staff plates after the staff left and scraping their plates clean of scraps. Mick was not allowed to give them any food from the kitchen. I remember him looking embarrased about it one day as he watched the starving wretches while he had a kitchen full of food. And I definitely remember the inbelievable smell from that toilet.

That RPF was the latest fresh hot technology, direct from LRH as developed on the ship.
    I remember scraping food off plates and Mick not being allowed to cook for us. But how it worked was a couple of RPFers went to the galley an hour or so before mealtime and prepared the food for the rest of us. The food-scraping (into pig-bins!) was just us doing KP instead of Mick (and Ian if he was there then).

I never heard of the boathouse being offered to public as accommodation. That is really weird, as Stonelands was gross out-PR with all the broken windows and the kids running amok. Must have been after I left in January 1986.

Paul

Gold Meritorious Patron lionheart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alanzo View Post
    Even Adolph Hitler loved people, and his country. I hear he even had a sense of humor, too. In other words, Adolph Hitler was a 3 dimensional human being. All Hubbard's descriptions of SP do is draw a stick man cartoon of a human being.
    "And he was a better painter than Churchill!" (ref "Springtime for Hitler") anybody remember the tag line?
    "There is a Reality which is Indivisible, One, Alone, the Source and Being of all; not a thing, nor even a mind, but pure Spirit or clear Consciousness; and we are That and nothing but That, for That is our true Nature; and the only way to find It is to look steadily within, where are to be found utmost peace, unfading joy, and eternal life itself." (Douglas Harding)

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    I remember scraping food off plates and Mick not being allowed to cook for us. But how it worked was a couple of RPFers went to the galley an hour or so before mealtime and prepared the food for the rest of us. The food-scraping (into pig-bins!) was just us doing KP instead of Mick (and Ian if he was there then).

I never heard of the boathouse being offered to public as accommodation. That is really weird, as Stonelands was gross out-PR with all the broken windows and the kids running amok. Must have been after I left in January 1986.

Paul
    My history in Scn is definitely bizarre! It was earlier in the 80's than 86. You were there at the time, my friend.
    "There is a Reality which is Indivisible, One, Alone, the Source and Being of all; not a thing, nor even a mind, but pure Spirit or clear Consciousness; and we are That and nothing but That, for That is our true Nature; and the only way to find It is to look steadily within, where are to be found utmost peace, unfading joy, and eternal life itself." (Douglas Harding)

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
    Ralph and Jim's idea that SP is not absolute is interesting. Can I just clarify, is there an LRH reference anywhere that says that? I don't recall one. HCOPL The Anti Social Personality grants that people do sometimes have some characteristics and can think they are an SP. But from what I recall, an SP was an SP end of story. The rest were not SPs.

Personally I agree with Alanzo that the whole SP thing was the creation of enemies to fight. Plus it was a control mechanism to isolate dissidents and bring waiverers back into line.

Was a list one R/Ser an SP acording to Ron? I'm not sure of any reference that exactly said so. I understand that according to Ron an SP would be an R/Ser. but did he say that all list one R/sers were SPs?

I understand the theory of how an SP would be handled. But surely any identified SP, so labelled by Ron or his tech, was never actually audited because it was out tech and out ethics to audit one.

Not sure what actual test cases were behind his various claims over the years that SPs could now be handled. Was it theoretical or practically proven?

He does state somewhere something to the effect of L1 R/Sers being right up there with SP's.

---

I just want to counter on comments from Jim Logan as well:

I was labelled an L1 R/Ser in the RPF, actually right at the end of my RPF program, when I was about to graduate. My folders were sent to RTC for ok to graduate and they were rejected because of an R/S. Then they decided it was L1 and I would have to get NOTS Step 16. That wasnt a big deal for me because I was already NOTs case Level. I think I was through Step 10 or 12. Can't remember.

I remember being very upset about it and thinking I was SP. It was something, in my mind, that was not handled correctly administratively.

Anyways, I did get NOTs step 16 on it. And I had to do all the other steps for L1 R/Sers, like reading the Dale Carnegie book. I cant remember what else. Maybe a couple more processes. The way LRH write about them, they are like animals who need to be trained to be human.

It related to "out 2D" (whatever that is).

After that RPF, I went "out 2D" twice more. (Once was flirting, the other was with another female). And I was declared for it.

-----

And then there is the case of my father, who got Power Auditing, and was declared soon after that.

----

Power is supposed to crack SP's.

Handling that L1 R/S (which was done on video and watched by RTC to confirm it was turned on again and run out) should have handled me.

----

So I say, "Wow, what an awesome, totally workable tech we have here."

It just looks like a bunch of fools to me. I dont believe it.

-----

As far as SP's go, well, I dont know. There are people who do evil things. That is true. And there are people who do good things. And people who do evil in different areas of life. Some do evil on the 4D. Some on the 2D, some to children.

----

Somebody throwing a plane into a building and being an SP is not on the same level of someone who blows the church and gets declared SP.

----

Just because I am declared SP, that does not mean that I am evil, or even going to be evil towards other people or things.

So I guess the whole SP thing is way overrated in Scientology. And misused. And abused. And BS.

I dont know if they are real or not. I havent researched it.

But there is evil in the world, and people who do evil. For that, there is something to be said.

This is kind of a reality adjustment for me. Of the EX-So on this board, was there ANYONE that did NOT get assigned to the RPF? (I mean besides Alan, who solo comm-eved himself out of the SO to avoid it..)

From a broader social perspective, if you were going to replace the death penalty with a "reform program", how would you go about it?
    "Deception is the ethics of war." - John Singleton Mosby

Quote Originally Posted by Bea Kiddo View Post

Just because I am declared SP, that does not mean that I am evil, or even going to be evil towards other people or things.

So I guess the whole SP thing is way overrated in Scientology. And misused. And abused. And BS.

I dont know if they are real or not. I havent researched it.

But there is evil in the world, and people who do evil. For that, there is something to be said.
    Well said Bea!

I was one of the original research auditors on S&Ds - when it first came out it produced miracles.

It actually stems from R2-12 and GPM Technologies.

Its sole purpose was to find and handle anyone or anything that was countering the pcs OWN purpose line - this was back in the days when the pc's OWN goals were senior to Scio's goals.

On the Royal Scotsman's maiden voyage, in '67, John McMaster and I did several S&D research sessions.......we were able to run the found SP from an effect point to a cause point.......we sent the data to LRH.

He vetoed it.

Had that Tech been implimented the whole Scio insane Ethics debacle would have been eliminated.

This was not the first time that LRH had deliberately dumbed down the Tech.

Alan
    The truth is what it is - not what you want it to be.

http://knowledgism.com/alan/default.asp

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Well said Bea!

I was one of the original research auditors on S&Ds - when it first came out it produced miracles.

It actually stems from R2-12 and GPM Technologies.

Its sole purpose was to find and handle anyone or anything that was countering the pcs OWN purpose line - this was back in the days when the pc's OWN goals were senior to Scio's goals.

On the Royal Scotsman's maiden voyage, in '67, John McMaster and I did several S&D research sessions.......we were able to run the found SP from an effect point to a cause point.......we sent the data to LRH.

He vetoed it.

Had that Tech been implimented the whole Scio insane Ethics debacle would have been eliminated.

This was not the first time that LRH had deliberately dumbed down the Tech.

Alan
    Another dimension checks in. Could you tell us this story in detail, when you have some time? I find this kind of stuff fascinating.......in a robotic kind of way...
    "Deception is the ethics of war." - John Singleton Mosby

Banned

Don't give Bea the keys to the 747!

Or any of you other declared SPs!

Now that is very funny, you sicko!

You are just jealous 'cos you never got your declare!

Only us genuine SPs can grok the SP case, so but on out of here! This is an SP thread for SP people, we'll have no theta here!

Poor Bea. What about her havingness?
    If you take something away you really should provide a substitute (a safe one in this case)

The "Church" of Scientology - miserably failing to save a world that doesn't need or want to be saved

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast