Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grant Cardone, and status of Guardians Office

Default Re: Grant Cardone, and status of Guardians Office

Quote Originally Posted by frasersworld View Post
    I'm new here and I hope this is the right place to post these questions:

1) I read that Marty Rathbun says that Grant Cardone made his riches by hanging around Celebrity Centre in Hollywood and getting on the lines of major celebs. I've been trying to find a definite history of Cardone's activities in Scientology, how he started, why he got in, and how he was able to get the comm lines in Scientology to become as rich as he has become, and if how he became big is line with policy. Because if Marty is right, then that would really be totally off policy for the Church to allow that, would it not? I guess it was in the 90's.

2) I'd been reading about the Guardians Office, but one thing I find confusing is back then you have the Sea Org and you also have the Guardians Office. Both are running the Church. But the Guardians Office is it's own org, not a branch of Sea Org? So members of GO were just like regular org staff, they had day jobs and didn't wear uniforms and totally separate from the SO? And I would assume that the GO actually ran international management, and the SO was just auditors and LRH tech assistants?

Sorry if the questions are too long. Cheers!
    Could probably get a good idea of the organization and functioning of these groups by doing a quick study of the Third Reich.

Grant Cardone is a douchebag. Some Scilon posted a video of him where he's bestowing his Great Wisdom upon us regarding Sears. Why Sears is doing poorly, or some such. I was curious, so I had a look.

So he has some guy with a camera follow him into Sears while he tries to buy a lawn mower. He doesn't get any service.

Well No Shit. It's Sears. But he goes on and on about what an expert he is and how his brilliant powers of observation revealed Sears is doing poorly because nobody offers to help you when you walk into the store. The typical over-simplication of the Scientologist. Said of the murderer: "Oh, he just needs his withholds pulled." Said of the corporation on the downturn: "Oh, they just need to improve customer service." Stupid.

I was like, you need Grant Fucking Cardone to tell you that Sears isn't Neiman Marcus? Perhaps he'd like to see pushy salesmen crush-regging people into buying a lawn mower they don't need and that doesn't work. That seems to be his area of expertise.

Cardone just came off as a total douchbag to me. And no way I'd ever buy anything from that guy.

Gus.
    "If confessionals are never violated, what's Tommy doing talking about my sex life?"

-Amy Scobee

3. Likes Gizmo liked this post

Was thinking about Grant Cardone today (Hi, Grant!) and thought I'd go googling and learn what he's up to.

What's he's apparently up to these days is damn near nothing. Except that he's been busy cleansing the Internet of all evidence that he is associated intimately with the Church of Scientology.

For instance, his Wikipedia entry (see Edit and View History) has been sanitized to the point that his inflated ego has been cut down to size. Clearly, he's struggling to de-cultify his public image.

Gee, I wonder if his $17 million McMansion has been foreclosed on yet?

Inquiring minds want to know.

TG1

Frasersworld,

I think I know who you are. I hope you and all around you make it out of the Church! You've given a lot of time and money to the Church, find some time to give yourself some of that time and money.

Best wishes!

Grant Cardone "assumed" the Scientology VALENCE...and that is how he became what he is - A "died in the wool" SCIENTOLOGIST

Quote Originally Posted by TG1 View Post
    Was thinking about Grant Cardone today (Hi, Grant!) and thought I'd go googling and learn what he's up to.

What's he's apparently up to these days is damn near nothing. Except that he's been busy cleansing the Internet of all evidence that he is associated intimately with the Church of Scientology.

For instance, his Wikipedia entry (see Edit and View History) has been sanitized to the point that his inflated ego has been cut down to size. Clearly, he's struggling to de-cultify his public image.

Gee, I wonder if his $17 million McMansion has been foreclosed on yet?

Inquiring minds want to know.

TG1
    Well, lets "do something about that" - "Grant Cardone has been busy cleansing the Internet of all evidence that he is associated intimately with the Church of Scientology"

Let the World know about Grant Cardone and his very deep affiliation with the Church of Scientology

Post this everywhere.

Make them confront Scientology by letting everyone they know - know.

Much Love - Knows...

8. Thanks Jump says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Gizmo liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12