Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: The (almost) perfect COVERTLY HOSTILE thread by Marty

Default Re: The (almost) perfect COVERTLY HOSTILE thread by Marty

Quote Originally Posted by rockyslammer View Post
    For those that don't know me. I am a Brit.

That means joking and degrading is part of my DNA. I am sure hubbard couldn't get his head around that when at St Hill. Brits take the piss out of themselves and others as part of life.

How do you think they got through the blitz in WW2?

Martyworld becomes a target when he tries to denigrate on of my friends - especially one who can't fight back. It is not the first time Marty has done this.

Thank you Mary for joining in. The more the merrier!
    Hi Martin, just stopping by to comment on what happened....

You are a good man, Martin and I know others agreed with you about David Mayo and appreciate you sticking your neck out there for him. I even got an email reply from an indy saying

"I think it may be hard for Marty to deal with people that have been paid off because he is taking a lot of heat and if others were bought off it would make his job harder. I do feel that Mayo is an exception due to when he fought dm and him having limited resources. I do feel that Mayo is an exception due to when he fought dm and him having limited resources. I feel Mr. Mayo is worthy of admiration based on what I know of the man."

Bottom line, Marty is just not worth reasoing with. However, I think I shut him up fpr a while with my last comment - which he actually posted uncensored, after attacking me for coming to your defense.

martyrathbun09 | March 24, 2012 at 11:41 pm | Reply
    Thanks Martin. You have provided valuable information narrowing the target of the investigation and evaluation. Really.

Mary McConnell | March 25, 2012 at 3:58 pm | Reply
    Who’s investigation and evaluation? Your? The church’s? Or both? Please expound on what you are saying here.

Martin Ruston is nobody’s tool. He’s one of the most beloved and fair minded former members , a man of integrity and grace. Your treatment of him on this blog, expecially in this response to his earnest attempt to reason with you, speaks more about you than him.

So do tell. Who’s investigation and evaluation are you speak of?

martyrathbun09 | March 25, 2012 at 7:04 pm | Reply
    Check out the blog post the day before “Indpendents, now and then” upon which you comment – “Council for Spiritual Integrity”, for your answers. Your reaction is a marvelous study in the long-term effects of cultification.

Mary McConnell | March 25, 2012 at 10:02 pm | Reply
    You have no idea who I am, what groups I have belonged to, and what I believe. All I did was ask a simple question and comment on your response to Martin, which I felt was uncalled for. Your reaction to my comment is a sad demonstration in ignorance and bias, as was your reaction to Martin’s comment. You presume we are some throwback freezoners but your presumption is wrong.

The only cult I was ever in was The Church of Scientology, where free speech did not exist and the the threat of censorship loomed large and suppressed many. In the real world, people communicate, not trounce and attack.

martyrathbun09 | March 26, 2012 at 1:07 am |
    I haven’t presumed a single thing. Your communication characterizes my words in the prism of a fixed (and quite irrational) obsession to defend a guy who attacked as the victim, despite the quite apparent facts to the contrary. You think, act and communicate like a cult member. Grow up or find another forum.

martin ruston | March 25, 2012 at 8:12 pm | Reply
    Thank you Mary. However it won’t change marty’s opinions. I am not a Hubbard man and that is the essence of it. Neither am I marty man and maybe that is more telling.

martyrathbun09 | March 25, 2012 at 8:26 pm | Reply
    The former tells me all I need to know. Those who know me know that the latter is irrelevant to me.

Mary McConnell | March 26, 2012 at 7:58 pm |
    Consider this advise from the Old Man.
    LRH stated in HCO PL 30 May 71 ‘Manners’ :
    [..]
    Throughout all races “bad manners” are condemed”
    Those with “bad manners” are rejected. [..]
    [..]
    Arrogance and force may win domination and control but will never win acceptance and respect. [..]

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/201...comment-193066

I'm not posting much on the forums except tippingpoint so PM me if you feel the need to contact me.

Best wishes,
    Mary
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    My blogs include:
    Formerly Fooled and Finally Free From The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology

Ex-Sea Org Helpline
    "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

2. Thanks Lone Star says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Boomima, Lone Star liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by BunnySkull View Post
    Marty is desperately trying to rationalize the evil he did to Mayo, that why he has such trouble with the issue. In general Marty is having trouble with realizing that as a "proud indie" he spent 2 decades in the cult working to destroy people who woke up and realized what was going on waaaay before old Marty "Dim Bulb" Rathbun. He was destroying indies before he decided to become one.

So he is trying his best to make it seem like the 80's and before were great times and "on purpose." and most critics from that era were really SPs and his best way to infer that is to make allusions to them taking money or him having insider knowledge you just need to take his word on. Also, the biggest crime of any OG critic or indie is if they eventually see the entire subject of Scientology for the scam it is, MR can't tolerate it one tiny bit. I think it shakes at the foundations of his worldview too much.

Marty is also incapable of admitting he was wrong - ever. Even if you try to get him to admit he was doing "wrong" while working for his great arch enemy DM, he won't in any authentic way. He is big on saying he has never changed, just the circumstances and other people around him changed and therefore he has had to adjust, but he has remained the same and never been wrong.

Gag, he is insanely pompous and deluded - that is one bad combo.
    bump

Mark A. Baker
    "Hubbard is alive and well. He lives through his
    creations."
    - Purple Rain

"Because nothing has the be true forever. Just for long enough, to tell you the truth."

- T. Pratchett, The Truth

I think this confession from Marty should speak for itself:

8:04 Dan: "There is a powerplay going on between Marty ... and other scientologist that are trying to take over the church, exactly the same way David Miscavige did."

8:21 Peter Boyle: "Dou you just agree with that, Marty ?"

8:23 Marty: "Ahh.... YES"
    I read somewhere, that there should be currently more than $ 1.000.000.000,-- in the Co$-jack-pot ?

Silver Meritorious Patron PirateAndBum's Avatar
    Blog Entries

He asked: Do you disagree with that Marty?

Not that I'm convinced that isn't his actual dream.

Marty really puts the heavy spin on the Xenu, good to see Peter didn't buy it for a second.

This crap about the "3 year old indy movement", what a fucktard Marty be.

"Scientology, well understood, is a very powerful thing. Poorly relayed, poorly communicated, monopolized or used exclusively for gain, it could be a very destructive thing." - LRH June 1955
    + He told me he was obsessed by "an insatiable lust for power and money". - circa 1980 Mayo on LRH =

6. Thanks Ogsonofgroo says "thank you" for this post

Sorry when I shouldn´t get it right.

But as you mentioned, the xenu-denial shortly afterwards is worth listening.
    "Scientology & the FZ - where mental illness is celebrated as a win called OT." (C) 2013 by HelluvaHoax!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark A. Baker View Post
    bump

Mark A. Baker
    I see a reference to "Council for Spiritual Integrity" on Mary's post. I gather that he thinks that we were all SPs and that we all got paid off.

Both those things are blatant lies.

Libellous lies.

Marty better watch his accusations. They could possibly land him in Court for his libel.

Phenomanon

Gold Meritorious Patron Ogsonofgroo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by uncover View Post
    I think this confession from Marty should speak for itself:

I read somewhere, that there should be currently more than $ 1.000.000.000,-- in the Co$-jack-pot ?
    Good lord Marty can be such a jack-ass "Foot? Meet bullet!"

Yeh, the money thing, hm, several years ago we had a guesstimation thread over on wwp on what sort of slushfund CoS has, think the minimum was just over 1billion, but who the fuck knows except the ones directly involved with the giant money shuffling/laundering mechanism the cult uses, and probably not many of them get to see the whole picture either. I think Denise Brennan would probably have a pretty good idea, if anyone does
    'Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.'
    Marcus Aurelius

THE BIG LIST of EX'S who have Spoken Out fx'd

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112