Gold Meritorious Patron GreyWolf's Avatar

Default Graham Berry Speaks Truth.

If you haven't seen this, watch it now.

http://nomoreliesscn.blogspot.com/20...peaks-out.html

2. Thanks Auditor's Toad, Commander Birdsong says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Auditor's Toad, Good twin, Jump, Infinite liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron

Default Re: Graham Berry Speaks Truth.

I watched those videos in the later half of 2008 and just watched them again.

Graham made very powerful statements, that it would take some volumes, to expand on the truths of which he spoke.

As the cult continues to woo political and social organizations, these videos..especially the first one are extremely pertinent.

This would be very good material for all political, judicial and social organizations to see and study to prevent them from being devoured by the insidious cult of Scientology.

4. Thanks Auditor's Toad, GreyWolf says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Auditor's Toad, GreyWolf liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by dchoiceisalwaysrs View Post
    I watched those videos in the later half of 2008 and just watched them again.

Graham made very powerful statements, that it would take some volumes, to expand on the truths of which he spoke.

As the cult continues to woo political and social organizations, these videos..especially the first one are extremely pertinent.

This would be very good material for all political, judicial and social organizations to see and study to prevent them from being devoured by the insidious cult of Scientology.
    Your lips to God's ears. Thanks for watching.

Gold Meritorious Patron

Nice rehash of what was a historical event in the fight against our favorite cult. That was in early September of 08, this is late March of 12, so that was done over 3 and 1/2 years ago. All of the speakers at that event in Hamburg I found to be fascinating then also an interesting review now.

The question here is ... in those 3.5 years, over 42 months ago ... how much progress has been made? Yeah, there have been a few more flaps, more high level defections, the rise of the Mike and Marty brigade, etc ... but how much closer are we to that huge party day in Clearwater and/or LA when the cult ceases operations?

I expect that in Clearwater it will be a party day like no other and might become a local annual festival day, there may even be fireworks, etc. That day is inevitable ... but, in the last 42 months, how much progress has really been made? And no, I am not asking this question rhetorically thinking that no progress has been made ... its just that 4 years ago I was hoping that by now the Cof$ would have gone under completely. Anyways, I am asking the question how much progress has been made and what is in the future.

Pete

7. Thanks Auditor's Toad says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Auditor's Toad liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by GoNuclear View Post
    Nice rehash of what was a historical event in the fight against our favorite cult. That was in early September of 08, this is late March of 12, so that was done over 3 and 1/2 years ago. All of the speakers at that event in Hamburg I found to be fascinating then also an interesting review now.

The question here is ... in those 3.5 years, over 42 months ago ... how much progress has been made? Yeah, there have been a few more flaps, more high level defections, the rise of the Mike and Marty brigade, etc ... but how much closer are we to that huge party day in Clearwater and/or LA when the cult ceases operations?

I expect that in Clearwater it will be a party day like no other and might become a local annual festival day, there may even be fireworks, etc. That day is inevitable ... but, in the last 42 months, how much progress has really been made? And no, I am not asking this question rhetorically thinking that no progress has been made ... its just that 4 years ago I was hoping that by now the Cof$ would have gone under completely. Anyways, I am asking the question how much progress has been made and what is in the future.

Pete
    Given what Graham said about his visit to the U.S. Attorney in L.A., I think that if there is any investigation going on right now it will have to be in total secrecy to get anywhere. We may know nothing about it for quite some time. The Prosecutor told Graham that the government didn't have the resources for such a large scale investigation. I also believe that the story posted by Tony Ortega about the FBI giving up the investigation, may just be a cover from the Feds so they can get on with it without DM's interference.

9. Likes Jump liked this post