Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Caliwog Blog: Do the upper OT levels cause cancer?

Default Re: Caliwog Blog: Do the upper OT levels cause cancer?

Quote Originally Posted by Caliwog View Post
    I'm going to venture a guess that it's higher, because of the smoking thing.
    And that indeed may be the case, but as far as the fatality rate, there is no doubt in my mind that that actual deaths attributed to cancer are higher because of the indoctrination of irrational beliefs regarding physical illness.

Time and time again I hear of Scientologists thinking Hubbard's con game is going to cure them of their illnesses,

in the case of an illness that tends to run it course and is not fatal, a Scientologist can convince themselves that Hubbard's Con game cured them,

but in the case of a serious illness, it's usually a death sentence.
    Yes lurkers you are not alone, everyone thinks Scientology is creepy, it's not just you

http://www.mediacurves.com/Religion/...logy/Index.cfm

2. Thanks Ogsonofgroo says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Ogsonofgroo liked this post
    Gottabrain

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn View Post
    And that indeed may be the case, but as far as the fatality rate, there is no doubt in my mind that that actual deaths attributed to cancer are higher because of the indoctrination of irrational beliefs regarding physical illness.

Time and time again I hear of Scientologists thinking Hubbard's con game is going to cure them of their illnesses,

in the case of an illness that tends to run it course and is not fatal, a Scientologist can convince themselves that Hubbard's Con game cured them,

but in the case of a serious illness, it's usually a death sentence.
    They die sooner of cancer than others. Younger. More painfully. Lack of standard medical checkups and lack of using available medical treatments that can detect and eliminate many cancers in early stages and unwillingness to undergo more radical treatments with lower success rates for terminal cancers are all problems with Scientologists.

4. Thanks Ogsonofgroo says "thank you" for this post
    Likes programmer_guy, Caliwog liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn View Post
    I *completely* agree.

Although we all know that Scientology is purely a spiritual technology, and does not promise nor warrant to diagnose, cure, or treat any disease. After all, it sez that right in the front of the books.

Oh, shit, I just cut my finger on the edge of the desk. I hope my E-Meter is still in the medicine cabinet.
    ML,
    Caliwog
    http://caliwog.wordpress.com

---

"Disconnection, Fair Game, derogatory and discriminatory labeling of "SPs" and "Wogs," dirt-digging on perceived enemies, "dead agent packs," equating of criticism of Scientology with criminality, hostility toward homosexuality, journalism, psychiatry... David Miscavige didn't create these policies (though he's done a bang-up job implementing many of them), they're entirely a product of Hubbard's paranoid, megalomaniacal mind" -- Tony Ortega

6. Likes Ogsonofgroo, The_Fixer liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234