Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The PTS gravitational theory.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The PTS gravitational theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Helena Handbasket View Post
    I'm not a Potential Trouble Source. I'm more like an Actual Trouble Source.

Helena
    And I'm a Kinetic Trouble Source!

Good one, Helena!
    "Religion is free; Scientology is neither."

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever." - George Orwell, 1984

"L. Ron Hubbard is the cult leader for the crime that is Scientology." - Cleverbot

"And while we're at it I might as well toss this in for a good laugh. We were doing a lot of "research" on Rockslams at that time and one of the Hubbard thing's rockslamming items was...(oh you're going to love this)...'unlimited wealth'" - Mystic

2. Likes Jump, TheRealNoUser liked this post
    Not Sea Org Qualified Mest Lover's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mark A. Baker View Post
    Allowing for reincarnation and the possibility of past lives, which if you are discussing scientology is a reasonable requirement, the above assumption wouldn't necessarily be true.

Mark A. Baker

See what I mean? You just applied theoretical Scientology to the formula through some of it's permutations and increased the PTS rate. Stop applying Scientology and PTS returns to rest state of zero.

I was the: Security Chief CLO EUS 1989 -1991
    Fine Print: -> I never signed the Sea Organization billion year contract!
    What ethical organization would allow the likes of me to be an uncontracted security chief?
    Scientology, that's who - Idiots! Sea Organization my ass!
    Need help leaving? call this number: 1-866-XSEAORG You can leave NOW! REALLY!
    Make your Freedom Day TODAY!

Not Sea Org Qualified Mest Lover's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A lot of Scientology theory is involved with assigning mass to any situation.

It is that process that Scientology begins to build the vectors for PTS and the dragging in process it uses to further it's survival.

Once mass is assigned to anything then external forces can act upon it and yield results that are what Scientology uses to build it's footing, foundation, and trap.

Remove Scientology assigned mass and the Universe is returned to normal.

Scientology is abhorrent to the Universe. It deflects attention unto it's own survival and away from other important things such as: family, children, the moon, a blade of grass growing, a hummingbird at a feeder, a rock in a desert that looks pretty et al.

Scientology is a drag.

I was the: Security Chief CLO EUS 1989 -1991
    Fine Print: -> I never signed the Sea Organization billion year contract!
    What ethical organization would allow the likes of me to be an uncontracted security chief?
    Scientology, that's who - Idiots! Sea Organization my ass!
    Need help leaving? call this number: 1-866-XSEAORG You can leave NOW! REALLY!
    Make your Freedom Day TODAY!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by A.K. Myers View Post
    Bond killed a Hubbard knock off, complete with his own "sea org"
    in "The Spy Who loved Me."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Stromberg

The guy even looks a bit like old Hubbard.

True.

I always thought maybe the writer of the Star Trek episode And the Children Shall Lead may have been commenting on Hubbard & his Navy. Remember the one in which F. Lee Bailey plays Gorgon?

desktop_JPG_627x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg
    "You should not get the subject of individual improvement and religious experience confused with the social activity of large groups grinding up against each other. It is not worth your time. The groups come and go. The individuals don't. There have been many groups and civilisations, and there will be many more of them, but a decent individual is a relatively permanent thing." - Geoffrey C. Filbert 1982

Silver Meritorious Patron GreyLensman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoNuclear View Post
    If you extrapolate this theory, if you keep applying Scientology you will eventually find yourself in a black hole from which there is no escape.

Pete
    PTS is a bullshit control mechanism. It's LRH hiding the obvious in plain sight - you are PTS (potential trouble source) because you are balking or looking away from the grindstone or not giving the reg borrowed money or - or anything else that isn't what the Church says to do.

That's all it is. That's all it ever was. There was never an ill effect due to "suppressive persons" being in your environment, except by explicit cause and effect and just the effect created. Not the extended power granted by the PTS tech. Just the immediate effect caused by assholes. And there are and were plenty of those in and among the Church of Scn.
    Please call me by my true names
    so I can hear all my cries and laughs at once...
    --
    Thich Nhat Hanh

Blog Entries

This is an awesome thread and merits consideration.

The mass topic in particular is truly the goal of Scientology as it's fixated with MEST and the attainment of MEST and to "win" the "game" of the physical universe which Hubbard must've considered to be the attainment of MEST.

For one, Scientology is completely concerned about Public Opinion and Public Relations...almost to the exclusion of everything else.

Well, opinion is a locality...a positionality. It is MEST and, true to the factual aims of Scientology, the accumulation of Public Opinion is the big carrot...or the wienie.

Once you have an opinion it is immediately open for defense and attack - therefore it's MEST. This is what Scientology craves - positive press, accolades, fawning masses and HIP HIP HOORAYS...along with money and power and control and position and status and titles and all that other MEST stuff.

The funny part is that if it merely pursued its stated goals of salvaging marriages and eliminating drugs and crime and war and bringing people and things up the tone scale instead of all the crazy shit it does and fixating on PR and actually driving things downtone then it would have all the positive public opinion in the world.

enantiodromia
    "Religion is free; Scientology is neither."

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever." - George Orwell, 1984

"L. Ron Hubbard is the cult leader for the crime that is Scientology." - Cleverbot

"And while we're at it I might as well toss this in for a good laugh. We were doing a lot of "research" on Rockslams at that time and one of the Hubbard thing's rockslamming items was...(oh you're going to love this)...'unlimited wealth'" - Mystic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12