Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: He makes me feel physically ill

Blog Entries

Default Re: He makes me feel physically ill

Quote Originally Posted by NoName View Post
    I had the same feeling. And LRH isn't the only one. I've had that feeling about some other people as soon as I met them.

I think it's an aura thing or something along those lines that I can't explain. Evil people have shadows that I can see.
    Hmmm...I think it's two different matters and here's why I think that.

Many of the people here who feel the way they feel now and have expressed probably didn't mind or care much when in CofS. To me, for many people, feeling this way now is an expression of how they've been hurt and betrayed by Hubbard and that this engenders an understandable reaction.

Now, as to people who make ya feel that way when you meet them, yeah, absolutely. I've experienced that. The one that sticks in my memory the most is a coffee shop I used to go to. For a while, they had this guy, a younger guy, working the counter. He was quite pleasant. Never said or did anything wrong. But there was the most hideous slimy filthy vibe about him. Yeah, he had dreads and 'tats, but I've known lots of people who had those and who did not give me that impression. I never figured out what the deal was with why I felt that way about the guy.
    We're all against CofS. That is really anyone needs to know or keep in mind about the other forum regulars here.

Blog Entries

Claire, I completely get what you're saying. In my case, however, I don't think that's what was going on.

By happenstance, one of my first stops on the interwebz (when I didn't know much about Scno) was Marty's site www.scientology-cult.com. I have to say, that site made me at least hesitate about getting completely involved, because I thought that DM and the current management was squirreling the tech and passing off Black Dianetics as Dianetics.

So when I read Dianetics, I was totally open minded about it all. I really truly believed that LRH wanted to do good - and I had seen the results of psychiatry and wasn't at all impressed. I wanted to believe in it. I tried that basic Dianetics course and the Dianetic auditing.

And yet I could not look at the picture of LRH because of his Shadow (in the Evil aura sense - I don't know what else to call it besides Shadow).

Anywho, the picture and my 6th sense versus what I was reading and what I wanted to believe led me to google "Milton Kastelas" because I knew he got my in friend into the Co$. And I got some more current SO stories talking about DM and current management, but then I read one truly awful story about LRH locking small children on the cancer ship into the chain locker, and the thing where he made the SO people destroy paper mache orgs. And I realized why I was feeling so awful about the pictures.

That made me google Scno again, and this time I felt ESMB.

Blog Entries

I would guess that it varies from person to person. Wonder how many people got a bad vibe or sense of forboding from LRH right from the beginning vs those who later had those feelings possibly proceeding from betrayal.
    We're all against CofS. That is really anyone needs to know or keep in mind about the other forum regulars here.

Gold Meritorious Patron The_Fixer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    Yup. I think this is one of his worst:

LOOOOK at him. He's revolting.
    Oh thank God for that! They are TOMATOES!!!!

That picture had me checking inside my trousers for a minute there. Not surprising, considering he had everybody by the nuts. Well - quite a few anyway.

Gold Meritorious Patron The_Fixer's Avatar

Default Re: Why, hello ladies . . . looking for a little excitement?

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite View Post

Yeah, just a LITTLE excitement...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Veda View Post

"...You are a master. You are as sensitive and sexy as Pan. Lord help women when you begin to fondle them. You are a master of their bodies, master of their souls as you may consciously wish. You have no karma to pay for these acts. You cannot now accumulate karma for you are a master adept. Your voice is low and compelling to them. Singing to them, for you sing like a master, destroys their will to resist... The lot of women is to be fornicated... "

L. Ron Hubbard

Does any one else see this as a 13 year old wet dream?

Here's something I ran across recently and thought it pegs Hubbard pretty closely:

If we examine much of what the world traditionally calls "evil", what we discover is not evil, which is an abstraction, epithet, and label. Instead, we see behaviors that could be described as primitive, infantile, egotistical, narcissistic, selfish, and ignorant, complicated by the psychological mechanisms of denial, projection, and paranoia in order to justify hatred.
    Here's my favorite Hubbard pic from Ron the Sociopath:

Last edited by guanoloco; 24th April 2012 at 12:36 AM.
    "Religion is free; Scientology is neither."

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever." - George Orwell, 1984

"L. Ron Hubbard is the cult leader for the crime that is Scientology." - Cleverbot

"And while we're at it I might as well toss this in for a good laugh. We were doing a lot of "research" on Rockslams at that time and one of the Hubbard thing's rockslamming items was...(oh you're going to love this)...'unlimited wealth'" - Mystic

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post
    I kept thinking of that story while reading this thread. I thought it was too dark, grim and shocking for many to believe that it really happened.

But the first time I read it (and every time since) I have had the eerily certain feeling that every word of it is true. If so, it parallels much of Hubbard and Scientology, which proves at every turn to be far, far worse than even the darkest critics imagined.

A perfect example of that is while disbelieving Scientologists rejected the mere notion that Ron and Mary Sue were waging a massive felonious criminal conspiracy called "Operation Snow White" against the US Government, another far more insidiously evil revelation surfaced. . .

That Ron and Mary Sue were plotting to frame Paulette Cooper into a long federal prison sentence based on church-manufactured evidence and drive her so insane that she would would commit suicide.

I always reserve a part of my mind for the yet-unknown parts of Hubbard's inestimably evil deeds which I fully expect include murder and worse. Unfortunately, the timing for witnesses to come forward is growing regrettably thin these 26 years past his death.

But, what is already known was more than enough to put Hubbard away in a federal prison for life. I somewhat shudder to myself, while writing this, thinking of a Scientologist or Independent Scientologist reading it and the tortured cognitive dissonance that would be required for them to not see the obvious.

Anyways, Veda, thanks for posting that.
    I've been thinking for some time of posting a thread and calling it the iRONies series or something along that line.

This was to be the context of the first in the series of iRONies.

The audacity of the guy to write about the attributes of SPs and writing things like the admin dictionairy's definition of criminal as the criminal and SP are the same thing and all the long endless diatribes about criminals and SPs in PLs, Bulletins, tapes, checksheets, correction lists, sec check questions, ad naseum and then have the very same guy attempting to drive a person to suicide and framing said person with false evidence.

Can you see the iRONy in that?

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever." - George Orwell, 1984

"L. Ron Hubbard is the cult leader for the crime that is Scientology." - Cleverbot

"And while we're at it I might as well toss this in for a good laugh. We were doing a lot of "research" on Rockslams at that time and one of the Hubbard thing's rockslamming items was...(oh you're going to love this)...'unlimited wealth'" - Mystic

8. Likes Operating DB liked this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite View Post

You have no fear of what any woman may think of your bed conduct.
    You know you are a master.
    You know they will be thrilled.
    You can come many times without weariness.
    The act does not reduce your vitality or brain power at all.
    You can come several times and still write.
    Intercourse does not hurt your chest or make you sore.
    Your arms are strong and do not ache in the act.
    Your own pleasure is not dependent on the woman's.
    You are interested only in your own sexual pleasure.
    If she gets any that is all right but not vital.
    Many women are not capable of pleasure in sex and anything adverse they say or do has no effect whatever upon your pleasure. Their bodies thrill you. If they repel you, it merely means they themselves are too frigid or prudish to be bothered with.
    They are unimportant in bed except as they thrill you.
    Your sexual power is magnificent and they know it.
    If they are afraid of it, that is their loss. You are not affected by it

L Ron Hubbard

Hi! I'm 13 years old!

Smile Re: He makes me feel physically ill

Quote Originally Posted by Claire Swazey View Post
    I would guess that it varies from person to person. Wonder how many people got a bad vibe or sense of forboding from LRH right from the beginning vs those who later had those feelings possibly proceeding from betrayal.
    Meep!
    Yes, you can fly, but first you have to break out of that cocoon. You are capable of self rescue at all times. "Every blade of grass has its own special angel watching over it and whispering, 'grow...grow'." -The Talmud "I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be, for I have learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our disposition, and not upon our circumstances." -Martha Washington

Patron with Honors Man de la Mancha's Avatar

Default Re: Why, hello ladies . . . looking for a little excitement?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Fixer View Post
    Yeah, just a LITTLE excitement...
    Please.... stop with the "shaking weenie" picture. It actually does make me slightly nauseous.

12. Likes Free to shine liked this post
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast