Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Where on the Bridge is David Miscavige and other top Int execs?

  1. #11

    Thumbs up Re: Where on the Bridge is David Miscavige and other top Int execs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ogsonofgroo View Post
    Ain't so much a 'bridge' to him I am thinking, more like a conveyer to a wood-chipper, where people are fed in and separated from their money...

    Excellent analogy. Especially the ending Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

  2. Thanks Ogsonofgroo says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Osiris liked this post
  3. #12
    Patron
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    12

    Default Re: Where on the Bridge is David Miscavige and other top Int execs?

    From what I've read it makes sense that DM is psychotic in that he has a doublethink kind of thing going on with contradictory behaviour happening at the same time, but it doesn't make sense that people would put up with this and put themselves through this same doublethink.

    From what I read here it sounds like Stalinism and Communism, where there is a positive, happy objective on the surface that gets a lot of lip service, but in a reality where everyone is being tortured and enslaved and starved.

    So Scientology is supposed to be the game where everyone wins and lots of happy, shiny people and it can save the world and all this bollocks, but yet the higher up you go in the Sea Org you are tortured and enslaved and starved to the point that when you are at the right hand of DM you are reduced to taking showers with a water hose and taking a crapper into plastic bags and he is standing there laughing at you?

    It's quite insane and I have a hard time believing that all these top execs are there at Int allowing themselves to endure this nonsense when they could just gang up on DM and take him out. Nobody even snaps and goes PTS Type 3 on him?

    Thats the thing I find confusing is anywhere else, if it was a military unit or a prison or factory or whatever, people would snap and go psychotically violent on the abusers. This doesn't look like its ever happened at Int where even though DM and his guards are few and absurdly outnumbered by the people he is abusing, they could tear the whole place apart and leave him and anyone protecting him a bloody mess.

    I don't get what they are all getting out of this allowing themselves to be subjected to this insanity that is duplicative of psychiatric abuse. Int comes across as a psychiatric hospital. And DM is still able to get to sleep?

  4. Likes phénix liked this post
  5. #13
    Gold Meritorious Patron Ogsonofgroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pacific NW, southern BC, in de trees
    Posts
    4,881
    Blog Entries
    22

    Default Re: Where on the Bridge is David Miscavige and other top Int execs?

    Quote Originally Posted by FW
    I don't get what they are all getting out of this allowing themselves to be subjected to this insanity that is duplicative of psychiatric abuse. Int comes across as a psychiatric hospital. And DM is still able to get to sleep?
    Lol, bottle of scotch, a .45, and a warm stolen wife serving on a bed of freshly laundered cash...rich deluded mental-cases can find solace inside their cloistered universes
    'Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.'
    Marcus Aurelius

    THE BIG LIST of EX'S who have Spoken Out fx'd

  6. Thanks Jump says "thank you" for this post
  7. #14
    Patron HappyGoLucky :)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Happyville
    Posts
    64
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Where on the Bridge is David Miscavige and other top Int execs?

    I have a very vague recollection watching a "special briefing" of some sort at my local org, might have been an OT committee meeting. I am not sure why I was even there 'cause I'm not "OT" myself! But the video was a briefing from DM, where I think he seemed to make reference that he was OT 8. He was talking about the "OT 8s" and he was at "that level himself".

    Of course, you also hear the random gossip like "he is probably done up to OT10" from some people... blah blah blah, who cares?

  8. #15
    Patron
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    12

    Default Re: Where on the Bridge is David Miscavige and other top Int execs?

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGoLucky :) View Post
    I have a very vague recollection watching a "special briefing" of some sort at my local org, might have been an OT committee meeting. I am not sure why I was even there 'cause I'm not "OT" myself! But the video was a briefing from DM, where I think he seemed to make reference that he was OT 8. He was talking about the "OT 8s" and he was at "that level himself".

    Of course, you also hear the random gossip like "he is probably done up to OT10" from some people... blah blah blah, who cares?
    I've been on OT Committees myself, most members are not OT and I'm not OT either. I don't know about your org, but at the two orgs where I am on the committees they are just about raising HUGE amounts of money (or trying to!) for ideal orgs and selling books to raw meat and that sort of thing. The committees are a selling game.

    I guess they're called "OT" committees because if you can raise enough cold cash to open a new ideal org, you must be pretty f'n OT! The few OT8s that get called in to help out have to spend hours and hours calling up folks to hand over money and go to benefits and spend hours BEGGING the few nimrods in the audience to hand over the cash. I personally know two OT8s who are TOP fundraisers who get punch drunk before taking the microphone and hitting the phones. If thats not wild enough an OT8 who goes door to door told me it was okay to smoke hash as a quick fix nerve assist because at that level you can do anything and it doesn't affect you anymore and I could smoke up with her and her OT8 power would make it right to do so, so we did and we actually raised some nice funds that day.

    So to make a long story short OT committee is just a money game and as long as you bring in the cash they don't give a damn what you do to bring that money in or how you do it.

  9. #16
    Patron Dunvegan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    53

    Default Re: Where on the Bridge is David Miscavige and other top Int execs?

    Did LRon need to be a Dianetics Clear to write and run that first DMSMH circus?

    Did he have to be Clear to be "Source?"

    Now Davy is in charge, the usurper of the throne.

    Davy watched LRon run CoS, and knew that whoever ran the "Church" operated under their own ruleset. Run out of courses that brought in the munny? Invent OT levels with your best and brightest adepts.

    Afraid you might graduate too many OT VIIIs that might still have some money left in their pockets? Write up outlines for more OT levels, and pretend there were plenty even after OT VIII that would finally get you to "Total Freedom"...(at OT XV, the only freedom you'd care about by then would probably be from regging.)

    Would Davy waste his time on the OT levels when the important thing was running the show in the black to the tune of billions of dollars.

    That is the real and only EP of the Kha Khan Supreme Rulah of Scientology.

    Be honest: Does Davy look like he's even a "Clear" to you? (Hey, Dave, show me a m'fing clear!)

    If I guessed at Dave's OT level, by considering his work ethic and ability to sit still, take orders, and study...I'd say he was swished through a quick wash and rinse up to OT II or so, and allowed to do C/S or hat any known CoS position "for research" if he so demanded.

    Or course, he's skimmed all the confidential OT levels, he just got to do it a little before we did.

    We had to wait a bit to read them as public documents from court cases and then on the Internets. For the same price that Davy "donated" to read them...$0.00

  10. Likes Ogsonofgroo, Freeminds, Jump liked this post
  11. #17
    Patron HappyGoLucky :)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Happyville
    Posts
    64
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Where on the Bridge is David Miscavige and other top Int execs?

    Quote Originally Posted by frasersworld View Post
    I've been on OT Committees myself, most members are not OT and I'm not OT either. I don't know about your org, but at the two orgs where I am on the committees they are just about raising HUGE amounts of money (or trying to!) for ideal orgs and selling books to raw meat and that sort of thing. The committees are a selling game.

    I guess they're called "OT" committees because if you can raise enough cold cash to open a new ideal org, you must be pretty f'n OT! The few OT8s that get called in to help out have to spend hours and hours calling up folks to hand over money and go to benefits and spend hours BEGGING the few nimrods in the audience to hand over the cash. I personally know two OT8s who are TOP fundraisers who get punch drunk before taking the microphone and hitting the phones. If thats not wild enough an OT8 who goes door to door told me it was okay to smoke hash as a quick fix nerve assist because at that level you can do anything and it doesn't affect you anymore and I could smoke up with her and her OT8 power would make it right to do so, so we did and we actually raised some nice funds that day.

    So to make a long story short OT committee is just a money game and as long as you bring in the cash they don't give a damn what you do to bring that money in or how you do it.
    Yeah I agree that the OT committees are just a money game. It has gotten worse especially in more recent years. I'm talking maybe like 6 to 7 years ago at my local org when I was there.

    There was probably a "fundraiser" as well, but I distinctly remember loitering around kitchen/ eating area of the org with a small gathering of "OTs". I remember going into another small room for a "special briefing" from DM where he made reference, I seem to recall, comparing he was "at the same level" case wise or whatever. That was the impression I got, I don't know for sure though.

    Smoking hash to calm the nerves for the OT8s, LOL, that's too funny! Thanks for sharing fraserworld!

  12. #18
    Patron Meritorious
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    710

    Default Re: Where on the Bridge is David Miscavige and other top Int execs?

    Hmmm, Where ON the bridge...?

    Isn't David Miscavige more like the troll who lives under the bridge, demanding tribute, AKA cash, to cross, while stabbing in the feet and ankles, anyone who tries to go across?

    "Who is that, tip-tapping across my bridge?"

    Jack
    Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.

    "You remember only about the brass ring
    You forget all about the golden rule"
    -Bob Dylan Gonna Change My Way of Thinking

    Every thing secret degenerates, even the administration of justice; nothing is safe that does not show how it can bear discussion and publicity.
    Lord Acton

  13. Likes Freeminds liked this post
  14. #19
    Patron
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    12

    Default Re: Where on the Bridge is David Miscavige ... DM a repressed homosexual and rapist?

    There are obviously some H U G E inconsistencies with respect to DM and his attitude towards Scn. From stories whispered here and there, I'm surprised he has never been accused of homosexual rape. If the reports by Int escapees are to be believed, he is repressed sexually and has M A J O R issues. It's clear just in that he disappeared his own wife and has an unhealthy obsession with accusing others of being gay.

    In my personal experience, men who habitually assault other men and accuse them of being gay are themselves gay. Add to that his use of violence to demo power over others and I have to assume DM is capable of anything.

    A Scn company I have worked with that had ex-SO on staff had some people from Int and one of them was fired for having a nervous breakdown and making disparaging remarks that DM violated him in some way. He didn't spell it out and claim that he had been sexually raped by DM, but it came across that way and he had divorced his wife a few weeks before the incident. Everyone thought he was crazy and delusional. Now I'm not so sure. Bloody hell!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. On Top of Miscavige
    By Man de la Mancha in forum Scientology related videos
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15th March 2012, 04:34 PM
  2. Replies: 107
    Last Post: 15th October 2011, 02:01 AM
  3. David Miscavige: "Like a Bridge (tm)..."
    By Mest Lover in forum Current Management
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27th November 2010, 04:48 AM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 13th September 2010, 09:35 AM
  5. From Miss X: Int execs pooping in baggies.
    By Lulu Belle in forum Staff "War Stories"
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 6th October 2007, 02:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •