Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Setting the Record Straight

Silver Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Originally Posted by Sindy
    So, as a relative newcomer to the insanity of all things OSA/Ex-Scn/message board action, I am trying to reverse engineer this latest OP and am trying to figure out what the exact written target would be. What's the program?

Is it just to tie up critics in useless chatter? What does that do? I don't get what great products he is getting that anyone would be writing commendations for. How does this inane activity forward the aims of Scientology?

Yes, I'll admit my naivety.

So, to all the veterans, what would you say is the target and on what program?

I simply can't imagine what stats could possibly be turned in from this.

So, you have asked the one billion dollar question.

What are Scientologists actually trying to do?

ANSWER: To please someone who is telling them what to do.

That's all there is to know about Scientology.

They are not doing normal things with normal results intended. For example, while they may SAY they are working on "flourishing and prospering", in fact they are on a wildly reckless spending spree that is driving them into bankruptcy or worse. They are giving away all their money, their assets and their kids college funds. Why do they do that? The same reason that a freak troll like Fabian comes here to ruin others while he is thinking that he is coming here to save others.

It doesn't have to make sense. It's Scientology.

(seriously)

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

2. Thanks JustMe says "thank you" for this post
    Banned
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Setting the Record Straight

Vigilant

4. Likes JustMe, Magoo, Dunvegan, Jump, Ogsonofgroo and 1 others liked this post
    Banned
    Blog Entries

Default Shameless, just shameless . . .

6. Thanks namaste, Lone Star, Magoo says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    Someone who is truly remorseful does not play the quid pro quo game. If he really was sorry he'd just take down the blog & be done with it.
    I'm staying quiet because this clearly is an ongoing battle of which I have no part... BUT... what Emma sez here is exactly what I have been thinking for the last hundred and thirty replies or so.
    ML,
    Caliwog
    http://caliwog.wordpress.com

---

"Disconnection, Fair Game, derogatory and discriminatory labeling of "SPs" and "Wogs," dirt-digging on perceived enemies, "dead agent packs," equating of criticism of Scientology with criminality, hostility toward homosexuality, journalism, psychiatry... David Miscavige didn't create these policies (though he's done a bang-up job implementing many of them), they're entirely a product of Hubbard's paranoid, megalomaniacal mind" -- Tony Ortega

8. Thanks Magoo says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Magoo, Ogsonofgroo, Ladybird liked this post

Mustnotfeedmustnotfeedfuckicanthelpmyself.

Quote Originally Posted by Misterfabian View Post
    If Aida and Silvia agree to delete their posts on me, within minutes everything will be gone. It's all very simple..
    Outsider opinion: If you were really trying to come clean, you'd delete your blog first then ask them to do the same.

So as an outsider who has little place commenting... well, it seems to me like you're full of shit, and just trying to get some bad posts about you taken down.

A copy of the birth certificate was uploaded.
    Passive voice. Sure sign of bullshit and/or lack of remorse and/or lack of responsibility.
    ML,
    Caliwog
    http://caliwog.wordpress.com

---

"Disconnection, Fair Game, derogatory and discriminatory labeling of "SPs" and "Wogs," dirt-digging on perceived enemies, "dead agent packs," equating of criticism of Scientology with criminality, hostility toward homosexuality, journalism, psychiatry... David Miscavige didn't create these policies (though he's done a bang-up job implementing many of them), they're entirely a product of Hubbard's paranoid, megalomaniacal mind" -- Tony Ortega

10. Likes boonies, Ladybird liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Lone Star's Avatar

Default Re: Shameless, just shameless . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite View Post

This was my intro to Sparrow.....HOT DAMN!!!! Great stuff!!! Awesome confront!!!

I loved the segment with the wimpy Scieno who whined to the cop, "Officer this guy is calling me slanderous names!!" Sparrow tells the cop, "Yeah I called him a PUSSY for wasting your time."

Priceless!

12. Likes Magoo, Infinite, Ogsonofgroo liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Caliwog View Post
    ... Passive voice. Sure sign of bullshit and/or lack of remorse and/or lack of responsibility.
    Horsesh!t, although that was hubbard's opinion too. Ergo, you could say it's a sure sign of continuing hubbard think.

Mark A. Baker
    "Hubbard is alive and well. He lives through his
    creations."
    - Purple Rain

"Because nothing has the be true forever. Just for long enough, to tell you the truth."

- T. Pratchett, The Truth

Shiny Free Crusader Free to shine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post

This was my intro to Sparrow.....HOT DAMN!!!! Great stuff!!! Awesome confront!!!

I loved the segment with the wimpy Scieno who whined to the cop, "Officer this guy is calling me slanderous names!!" Sparrow tells the cop, "Yeah I called him a PUSSY for wasting your time."

Priceless!
    If you ever need a laugh, find a Sparrow picket video, his quick wit is fantastic.

My fav in the above video - "I don't have a demo kit on me but I was hoping you could demonstrate the inability of an OT."

Yay Sparrow!
    Forget regret or life is yours to miss. No other path, no other way, no day but today. Jonathan Larson

My Story: - Sydney, Melbourne, Saint Hill - Becoming Free to Shine...

15. Likes Anonycat, Magoo, Infinite liked this post
    LOL! Anonycat laughed at this post
    WTF? Valerim9 said WTF? to this post

Sparrow really does have one of the fastest wits on the Eastern Seaboard. I love watching him bullbait (I'm hard pressed to think of a better word for it) those people.

TG1

17. Likes Anonycat, Ogsonofgroo, Magoo liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    That made me chuckle out loud. Did I really just hear a toddler voice come out of a grown man? Hehe

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627 LastLast