Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Marty's latest blog: David Miscavige Killed Lisa McPherson

Default Re: Marty's latest blog: David Miscavige Killed Lisa McPherson

David Miscavage + the "MR's" + Death/Murder of Lisa McPherson + the Collusion of Individuals Involved in the Death and Cover-up = RICO Prosecution.

Takes the case beyond First Amendment protections...no, I'm serious. Have been so for quite a few years now:
    Although some of the RICO predicate acts are extortion and blackmail, one of the most successful applications of the RICO laws has been the ability to indict or sanction individuals for their behavior and actions committed against witnesses and victims in alleged retaliation or retribution for cooperating with federal law enforcement or intelligence agencies.

Violations of the RICO laws can be alleged in civil lawsuit cases or for criminal charges. In these instances charges can be brought against individuals or corporations in retaliation for said individuals or corporations working with law enforcement.

Further, charges can also be brought against individuals or corporations who have sued or filed criminal charges against a defendant.

Anti-SLAPP (strategic lawsuit against public participation) laws can be applied in an attempt to curb alleged abuses of the legal system by individuals or corporations who utilize the courts as a weapon to retaliate against whistle blowers, victims, or to silence another's speech.

RICO could be alleged if it can be shown that lawyers and/or their clients conspired and collaborated to concoct fictitious legal complaints solely in retribution and retaliation for themselves having been brought before the courts.

Be Mindful of Your Senses...and Breathe.
    Hold Fast - Clan MacLeod Motto

2. Thanks Wants2Talk, degraded being says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Ladybird, Infinite, Wants2Talk liked this post

...of course, the first person to walk into the appropriate law enforcement agency and make a deal gets a considerable consideration...possibly even immunity on a RICO rap.

The whistle needs to be blown...so that the rest of the maltreated can blow.

4. Likes Jump, Ladybird, degraded being liked this post
    Patron with Honors

Quote Originally Posted by Mick Wenlock View Post
    well I will say if it helps you - then that's good.

But I have to ask - and this is curiosity only not a dig or anything

When does he become accountable IN YOUR EYES? (not necessarily his) . When does the excusing him drop away?
    Well, on the Mc pherson case I'm not an expert, I don't know who really fucked up, but it would be the guys overseeing her case and deciding to lock her up etc...but even so, isn't that just a consequence of hubbard policy...I'm not saying people are not reponsible for anything, but I think the primary cause is scientology, it can fuck people up. Locking someone up is the result of hubbard's ideas...I think, but I might be wrong. Is there policy on that BTW?

So on that case what would be Rinder responsible of? Covering up? Coz he's no tech person, he took care of the "flaps"... And I agree that covering up is not right, for the family for example, but once again it's complicated coz to me it's the result of how scientology is....

My point is first I blame scientology as a whole. Coz I think that if I had been in OSA when I was in, I would have done stuff that hurt people. I believed it. I wrote KR's on other staff...

Quote Originally Posted by phénix View Post
    Well, on the Mc pherson case I'm not an expert, I don't know who really fucked up, but it would be the guys overseeing her case and deciding to lock her up etc...but even so, isn't that just a consequence of hubbard policy...I'm not saying people are not reponsible for anything, but I think the primary cause is scientology, it can fuck people up. Locking someone up is the result of hubbard's ideas...I think, but I might be wrong. Is there policy on that BTW?

So on that case what would be Rinder responsible of? Covering up? Coz he's no tech person, he took care of the "flaps"... And I agree that covering up is not right, for the family for example, but once again it's complicated coz to me it's the result of how scientology is....

My point is first I blame scientology as a whole. Coz I think that if I had been in OSA when I was in, I would have done stuff that hurt people. I believed it. I wrote KR's on other staff...

So your belief is: "they were just following policy".

The one thing a person can never do is evade personal responsibility for his own actions.

Mark A. Baker
    "Hubbard is alive and well. He lives through his
    creations."
    - Purple Rain

"Because nothing has the be true forever. Just for long enough, to tell you the truth."

- T. Pratchett, The Truth

I don't agree when you say that auditing has to be misapplied in order to mess someone up...that would mean scn works when well-applied (KSW shit)...
    It can, and quite well at that.

Mark A. Baker
    "Hubbard is alive and well. He lives through his
    creations."
    - Purple Rain

"Because nothing has the be true forever. Just for long enough, to tell you the truth."

- T. Pratchett, The Truth

Patron with Honors

Quote Originally Posted by Mark A. Baker View Post
    So your belief is: "they were just following policy".

The one thing a person can never do is evade personal responsibility for his own actions.

Mark A. Baker
    Is that all I said? No

I'm saying when you're indoctrinated you're lead to reg people, recruit them, KR them, etc....

I hated being screamed at, put on the decks, people ignoring me and looking at me like a piece of shit, being sec checked, not seeing my family, getting a non-enturb order, .....but that's how scn works

That's all I'm saying and I'm sure we agree.

Of course scientology has its share of assholes, I knew some.

I remember the security chief on my base, a fucking arrogant asshole. Always teaching lessons during staff meeting. A zealous guy. There were others....
    I saw people treated like shit, and they of course could use some appology.

I don't know Rinder, he might be an asshole. I don't know all he's done. Of course he's responsible for what he did, but he was indoctrinated. Just trying to point that out when people say he's just an asshole that should appologize for all he's done.

What would I had do ne if I'd been in OSA? I don't know

9. Thanks I told you I was trouble says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Sindy liked this post

Who should pay...go to jail...whatever...and when...if ever?
    Justice should be done as soon as possible, or it might not be done at all. The crimes have already been done...Lisa McPherson has already died, justice is owed NOW, not after the world waits around to see if the perpertrators have become better people.

Another point is that it is hugely important that justice is SEEN to be done. People should have their arses dragged into court and every person involved should be there to have it decided whether or not each person is responsible, and to what degree. If one is held responsible and the others go home free, at least they will not let themselves be used like that again: they will think twice if they are ever asked to lock someone up. Right now they can all think of it that someone else is responsible for. Some...many? exes, may have done things they wish they hadn't. That is a really bad reason to offer for not arguing for immediate justice on the crimes committed at Scientology INC, IMO. It is just sanctioning abuse and crime.

11. Thanks I told you I was trouble, Dunvegan says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Ladybird, Free to shine liked this post

America needs to get serious about corporate crime.

And the death of Lisa McPherson is a corporate crime, with the cover-up calling RICO into play.

"Justice delayed is justice denied."

13. Likes Ladybird, degraded being liked this post
    Blog Entries

Ahhh, I get it now. Here's how it all *really* happened . . . see, Eli Lilly got together with some ex-FBI agents and the SP Times while in collusion with the German government and some Southern US "gold-ole-boy" mafia organisation planning on bringing gambling into Florida. Scientology fought back against these SPs by continuing to flourish and prosper. Truefax, honest.

"A person will never be free from Scientology if they use Scientology to explain Scientology - they will always be left with huge unexplained gaps that can never be answered because the answers Scientology gives are inadequate and false." - Alanzo

15. Thanks Freeminds, I told you I was trouble, Sindy says "thank you" for this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite View Post

Ahhh, I get it now. Here's how it all *really* happened . . . see, Eli Lilly got together with some ex-FBI agents and the SP Times while in collusion with the German government and some Southern US "gold-ole-boy" mafia organisation planning on bringing gambling into Florida. Scientology fought back against these SPs by continuing to flourish and prosper. Truefax, honest.

Oh my god. If I was at this event (please, God, tell me that I wasn't), I had no idea what he was talking about. I have no recollection of this.

I don't even understand why he would be broadly disseminating info about something that none of us were supposed to know anything about. This would have been "forwarding enemy line".

My heart bleeds. I cannot believe how unbelievably callous and arrogant he (and the audience) are being. What a smug little prick.

I am having a moment.
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

"Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

17. Thanks Dunvegan, Stat, anonomog, I told you I was trouble says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Free to shine liked this post
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast