Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Superpower Buiding opening

Silver Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Default Re: Superpower Buiding opening

Quote Originally Posted by freethinker View Post
    Hoax, those two replies are five minutes apart. You came up with all that in five minutes? Where do I sign up?

Once I did Ron's upper advanced levels and blew the Gorilla Goal implants...and monkeys began literally flying blowing out of my butt, I used obnosis to obnose-this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adynaton

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

2. Thanks Ladybird says "thank you" for this post
    Likes freethinker liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly View Post
    Hoaxter is very facile with GOOGLE. Type in the word, "adynata", into Google Search. The very FIRST result on the top of page one is this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adynaton

He simply copied and pasted the quote.

Google is your friend! Use it.

I asked Hoaxter about a year or so ago HOW he came up with so many quotes and references so quickly, and he told me via PM that he simply "uses Google". I began doing more of the same and it is VERY helpful. There is just SO MUCH on the Internet, and Wikipedia is an amazing wealth of references. Often Wikipedia results come out on top for many Google keyword searches.

And how about a special thread that lists "SCIENTOLOGISTS' FAVORITE ADYNATA"?

(jus' joking' cuz it'd be lamer than lame, but i have to at least try one or two...)

That'll happen when L. Ron Hubbard alter-ises the truth.

Oh wait, this is not working out very well at alll!

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

4. Likes Ladybird, Sindy liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post

I'll see your Adynaton and raise you 2 Impossibilia.

Blog Entries

Default Super Powers! Hell Yeah!

"Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

"Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

Default Re: Super Powers! Hell Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post

Cracked up on that dog telepathically screaming: "GIVE ME A HOT DOG!" over and over.

Possible variation...Reading a dog's thoughts if they were part of a Scientologist's 5th Dynamic.

GIVE ME A HOT DOG!
    AND GIVE ME A NEW OWNER!!!!
    GIVE ME A NEW OWNER!!!
    GIVE ME A NEW OWNER!!!
    GIVE ME A NEW OWNER!!!!

8. Likes Sindy liked this post
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Super Powers! Hell Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post
    Cracked up on that dog telepathically screaming: "GIVE ME A HOT DOG!" over and over.

Possible variation...Reading a dog's thoughts if they were part of a Scientologist's 5th Dynamic.

GIVE ME A HOT DOG!
    AND GIVE ME A NEW OWNER!!!!
    GIVE ME A NEW OWNER!!!
    GIVE ME A NEW OWNER!!!
    GIVE ME A NEW OWNER!!!!

Lolololol

I like the part where they were going over the "mind reading" super power and the friend has nothing in his mind at all while he's watching this hot girl lick a popsicle. Hey, good times!

Back to the idea of the Super Power building opening up. I think that will happen when they know how to create Super Powers, as in nevah!!!
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

"Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12