Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: Please come to the land of Yeats, Swift, Wild, Heany and ENTURBULATION!

  1. #1
    Among velleities johnAnchovie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    911

    Default Please come to the land of Yeats, Swift, Wild, Heany and ENTURBULATION!

    All ESMB members, barring only Misterfabian and other obvious OSA type trolls, are invited to our fair city of Dublin for a couple of days of enturbulating the official church of scientology Ireland - it doesn't actually exist since it got struck the companies register about a year ago hehe... scientologists, giving OSA something to do and supporting the Irish Print Journalists Association for what could be called a Green on White Event (WTF are you talking about, dude??) in Dublin this June.

    If you are having trouble with the cost of hotels and airfare, just apply to the finance director at Pfizer Chemicals (http://www.pfizer.ie/cf/index.cfm) with a full CSW stating why YOU need to be there.

    We at this point cannot guarantee good weather, but have asked Dublin Mission to postulate balmy sunny days and gentle breezes. (bring heavy artic proof gear in that case folks.)

    Here is to happy raiding!

    Ex-members of the Cult of Scientology speak out against its fraud and abuse at a Dublin conference.

    Special guests at the conference will include:

    Tory Christman (OTVII, ex-Sea Org)
    Samantha Domingo (OT V, ex-Sea Org)
    John Anthony Duignan (author of "The Complex", ex-Sea Org)
    Pete Griffiths (ex-Mission ED)
    John McGhee (ex-Scientologist public)
    Professor Gabriella Coleman

    http://www.ExScientologyKids.com/

    Dublin, Ireland
    View map Get directions

    http://www.htai2010.org/site/images/...gos/Pfizer.jpg
    A general loathing of a gang or sect usually has some sound basis in instinct.


    Ezra Pound


    http://johnduignan.ie/wp/

  2. #2
    Among velleities johnAnchovie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    911

    Default Please come to the land of Yeats, Swift, Wild, Heany and ENTURBULATION!

    All ESMB members are invited!

    to a glorious event

    in Dublin this 30th of June.

    (barring only Misterfabian and other obvious OSA type trolls)

    You are invited to our fair city of Dublin for a couple of days of enturbulating the official church of scientology Ireland - a legal entity that no longer actually exists since it got struck off of the companies register for failure to submit financial statements and board minutes for about half a decade. hehe...

    The aim of the gathering is to not just upset the fragile mental state of the scientologists but to give OSA something to do and to allow us to do our part in supporting the Irish Print Journalists Association.

    The core of the couple of days will be what could be described as a Green on White Event (WTF are you talking about, dude??)

    If you are having trouble with the cost of hotels and airfare, just apply to the finance director at Pfizer Chemicals (http://www.pfizer.ie/cf/index.cfm) with a full CSW stating why YOU need to be there.

    We at this point cannot guarantee good weather, but have asked Dublin Mission to postulate balmy sunny days and gentle breezes. (bring heavy arctic proof gear in that case folks.)

    Here is to happy raiding!

    Ex-members of the Cult of Scientology speak out against its fraud and abuse at a Dublin conference.

    Special guests at the conference will include:

    Tory Christman (OTVII, ex-Sea Org)
    Samantha Domingo (OT V, ex-Sea Org)
    John Anthony Duignan (author of "The Complex", ex-Sea Org)
    Pete Griffiths (ex-Mission ED)
    John McGhee (ex-Scientologist public)
    Professor Gabriella Coleman

    http://www.ExScientologyKids.com/

    Dublin, Ireland



    Sponsored by

    Last edited by johnAnchovie; 6th April 2012 at 06:23 PM.
    A general loathing of a gang or sect usually has some sound basis in instinct.


    Ezra Pound


    http://johnduignan.ie/wp/

  3. Thanks Magoo says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Axiom142, Arthur Dent, Jump, Magoo, P Salerno and 4 others liked this post
  4. #3
    Patron Meritorious
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    657

    Default Re: Please come to the land of Yeats, Swift, Wild, Heany and ENTURBULATION!

    Dr. Martin Poulter is speaking at the confernece too.

    Brings back memories:

  5. Likes JustMe, johnAnchovie, Ogsonofgroo liked this post
  6. #4
    Gold Meritorious Patron Ogsonofgroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pacific NW, southern BC, in de trees
    Posts
    4,911
    Blog Entries
    22

    Default Re: Please come to the land of Yeats, Swift, Wild, Heany and ENTURBULATION!

    Rock on Dublin Anons!

    One of my fav vids~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=bRvjeAMwM7E#!

    sry my vid imbeds suck :(
    'Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.'
    Marcus Aurelius

    THE BIG LIST of EX'S who have Spoken Out fx'd

  7. Thanks Intelligence says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Intelligence, johnAnchovie liked this post
  8. #5
    Patron Meritorious JustMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    intofae
    Posts
    987

    Default Re: Please come to the land of Yeats, Swift, Wild, Heany and ENTURBULATION!

    Quote Originally Posted by johnAnchovie View Post
    All ESMB members, barring only Misterfabian and other obvious OSA type trolls, are invited to our fair city of Dublin for a couple of days of enturbulating the official church of scientology Ireland - it doesn't actually exist since it got struck the companies register about a year ago hehe... scientologists, giving OSA something to do and supporting the Irish Print Journalists Association for what could be called a Green on White Event (WTF are you talking about, dude??) in Dublin this June.

    If you are having trouble with the cost of hotels and airfare, just apply to the finance director at Pfizer Chemicals (http://www.pfizer.ie/cf/index.cfm) with a full CSW stating why YOU need to be there.

    We at this point cannot guarantee good weather, but have asked Dublin Mission to postulate balmy sunny days and gentle breezes. (bring heavy artic proof gear in that case folks.)

    Here is to happy raiding!

    Ex-members of the Cult of Scientology speak out against its fraud and abuse at a Dublin conference.

    Special guests at the conference will include:

    Tory Christman (OTVII, ex-Sea Org)
    Samantha Domingo (OT V, ex-Sea Org)
    John Anthony Duignan (author of "The Complex", ex-Sea Org)
    Pete Griffiths (ex-Mission ED)
    John McGhee (ex-Scientologist public)
    Professor Gabriella Coleman

    http://www.ExScientologyKids.com/

    Dublin, Ireland
    View map Get directions

    http://www.htai2010.org/site/images/...gos/Pfizer.jpg
    Wow John that sounds wonderful!

    I hope lots of videos are made as I really look forward to seeing them.

    Your book is a treasure and you have helped many through it and otherwise with your honest statements and your courage.

    Thank you.
    From a poem I wrote to my daughter: "Keep the true strength known as 'kindness'. Have the vision to see good in all. Nurture those who you do truly love. And never think that you are small. All these things combined in love are your pathway back to Fae".

  9. #6
    Silver Meritorious Patron BardoThodol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,401

    Default Re: Please come to the land of Yeats, Swift, Wild, Heany and ENTURBULATION!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe View Post
    Wow John that sounds wonderful!

    I hope lots of videos are made as I really look forward to seeing them.

    Your book is a treasure and you have helped many through it and otherwise with your honest statements and your courage.

    Thank you.
    JustMe,

    Would this be the darling with a lot of acres that requires a John Deere? If so, aren't you just loving the early spring with all the grass growing greener...and greener...and greener?

    As they say, "A gavel in time saves nine."

    Michael

    Ps: to stay on thread, that video links to an array of morphing videos worth watchig. Fascinating stuff.

  10. #7
    Patron Meritorious JustMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    intofae
    Posts
    987

    Default Re: Please come to the land of Yeats, Swift, Wild, Heany and ENTURBULATION!

    Quote Originally Posted by BardoThodol View Post
    JustMe,

    Would this be the darling with a lot of acres that requires a John Deere? If so, aren't you just loving the early spring with all the grass growing greener...and greener...and greener?

    As they say, "A gavel in time saves nine."

    Michael

    Ps: to stay on thread, that video links to an array of morphing videos worth watchig. Fascinating stuff.
    I wish I had lots of acres but no I rent and that is not me.
    From a poem I wrote to my daughter: "Keep the true strength known as 'kindness'. Have the vision to see good in all. Nurture those who you do truly love. And never think that you are small. All these things combined in love are your pathway back to Fae".

  11. #8
    Crusader SweetnessandLight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sunny Southern Teegeeack
    Posts
    7,729

    Smile Re: Please come to the land of Yeats, Swift, Wild, Heany and ENTURBULATION!

    Sounds like a lovely time will be had by all!
    Yes, you can fly, but first you have to break out of that cocoon. You are capable of self rescue at all times. "Every blade of grass has its own special angel watching over it and whispering, 'grow...grow'." -The Talmud "I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be, for I have learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our disposition, and not upon our circumstances." -Martha Washington

  12. #9
    Crusader SweetnessandLight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sunny Southern Teegeeack
    Posts
    7,729

    Talking Re: Please come to the land of Yeats, Swift, Wild, Heany and ENTURBULATION!

    This cautionary tale is re-told in hopes that all our own dear American lads who go over for this Conference don't fall in to the same mistake...this joke story is deticated to our own dear Mick Wenlock, wherever he may be, and told in honor of large ladies everywhere!

    A tale told by another...
    "I usually DO NOT GO, but I was in a pub on Saturday night and had a few.... I noticed two large women by the bar.
    They both had strong accents so I asked, "Hey, are you two ladies from Scotland?" One of them chirped: "It's WALES you friggin' idiot!"
    So, I immediately apologized and said..., "Sorry, are you two whales from Scotland ?" Then the lights went out.."

    Heh!
    Yes, you can fly, but first you have to break out of that cocoon. You are capable of self rescue at all times. "Every blade of grass has its own special angel watching over it and whispering, 'grow...grow'." -The Talmud "I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be, for I have learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our disposition, and not upon our circumstances." -Martha Washington

  13. Likes Kutta, LA SCN, johnAnchovie liked this post
  14. #10
    NOT drinking the kool-aid LA SCN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Off the Reservation
    Posts
    2,119

    Default Re: Please come to the land of Yeats, Swift, Wild, Heany and ENTURBULATION!

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetnessandLight View Post
    This cautionary tale is re-told in hopes that all our own dear American lads who go over for this Conference don't fall in to the same mistake...this joke story is deticated to our own dear Mick Wenlock, wherever he may be, and told in honor of large ladies everywhere!

    A tale told by another...
    "I usually DO NOT GO, but I was in a pub on Saturday night and had a few.... I noticed two large women by the bar.
    They both had strong accents so I asked, "Hey, are you two ladies from Scotland?" One of them chirped: "It's WALES you friggin' idiot!"
    So, I immediately apologized and said..., "Sorry, are you two whales from Scotland ?" Then the lights went out.."

    Heh!
    LOL ROTFL
    LA (EX) SCN
    "Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the boisterous sea of liberty."
    Thomas Jefferson, 1784

  15. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Magoo liked this post
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Wild Thing.
    By Sharone Stainforth in forum Music Videos
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 7th January 2011, 01:10 PM
  2. Some Nice Words from J. Swift
    By alexm in forum General discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 5th May 2009, 12:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •