Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: ClearBird addresses GPMs

Gold Meritorious Patron Idle Morgue's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: ClearBird addresses GPMs

Idle Morgue addresses GPM's:

Goals: You had a goal - to improve YOUR conditions so you can be more valuable to all of your dynamics.
    Problems: Scientology gave you lots and lots of problems! So many that you forgot you even had a 1st and 2nd dynamic! Not much use on the 3rd because the goal is to destroy everyone in the name of "Clearing the Planet"
    Masses: WHAT A CONFUSED MESS I AM IN THIS GROUP!

2. Thanks uniquemand says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Free Being Me, uniquemand liked this post

Yes, this was my problem.

Now, I have much more interesting problems. How do I motivate myself without becoming overly attached to my projects and goals? How do I force myself to write a book?

Gold Meritorious Patron Idle Morgue's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by uniquemand View Post
    Yes, this was my problem.

Now, I have much more interesting problems. How do I motivate myself without becoming overly attached to my projects and goals? How do I force myself to write a book?
    This is really what life is about. Scientology makes it totally miserable. So, for me, it was realizing that life is a journey. I had to find my higher power - God and for me, Christianity works really nice. Think about how Scientology uses "what you have done wrong that "pulls things in". Man has been struggling with "sin" for eternity. When I realized the mechanisms that Scam on ology uses to control people ...that was it. When I realize that God forgives me for my sins and all I have to do is ask and be sincere...it works for me. I can then continue my journey of life enjoying people again right where they are at including myself. Love is all there is and we are here to love ourselves and one another and that is the most effective type of help out there~! Bless everyone here - may your lives be rich and fun again. Keep going!

5. Thanks uniquemand says "thank you" for this post
    Likes uniquemand liked this post

Glad Christianity works for you. Yes, finding a good balance between how attached or unattached to things IS what life is about, for me. Still working on it!

Silver Meritorious Patron Helena Handbasket's Avatar
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I've Fallen Far Too Far Behind

Quote Originally Posted by Helena Handbasket View Post
    ClearBird (a Class VIII using that nom de plume) has created an address to GPMs called Deep Character Cleaning. Looks very interesting to me. It was due to a complete failure on the part of Scientology to develop a direct address for GPMs that I decided the subject of Scientology AUDITING was incomplete. Glad to see that this has now been remedied.
    I'm going to look into this and let you know.

Helena
    I just got back from a week in Austria's dairy country, "off the grid" for a week with no access to phones or the internet. I was there getting "Complete Your Bridge" auditing from Heidrun Beer. I was pleased with the processing I got. She is in the process of moving house and was lucky to be able to catch her before she was gone.

The first process I got was Dianetics, 1952 style. I didn't have to listen to any nonsense about Clears not being allowed to have Dianetics, or that Clears don't have any charge and anything found must belong to a BT or Cluster instead.

A major difference between 1952 style and NED is emphasis on discharging each part of an incident, and not just diving backward in time as much as possible, hoping that reaching the earlier charge will make the later charge go away. One command was "scan through the incident and stop at the first part that is charged" which we then proceeded to explore thoroughly. Looking for earlier similars is not often done in this version of Dianetics; indeed, we didn't use it at all.

Within three years, this technology was lost. (If you read the book Dianetics 55! you will see that the version of Dianetics in use then is no Dianetics at all!)

In particular, I was happy to get my "second bite at the Dianetic apple" and very happy to finally be able to run emotional engrams at last (it's not all just about the body!)

When that was done, we moved on to DEEP Character Clearing (DCC), based on old-style Effort Processing.

The theory is this: when we have a troubled relationship, we tend to form masses representing the two sides of the dispute. We can call them identities, characters, poles, or roles. They tend to fight each other, forming a Goals Problem Mass (GPM), which persists in time. (One of these in my case concerned a person whom I haven't actually seen in 10 years. But the conflict in my mind continued!)

We started by examining different aspects of my representation of the other person (LRH: ridge). Then we switched to my representation of myself in the conflict (LRH: valence). Each of these were rather extensive and time-consuming, but a lot of mental energy was freed up in the process. Per the theory, I should now be able to be in similar situations and deal with them as they are, rather than reactively as it was then.

After our week together, I had to leave, long before this auditing was complete. I was actually the first face-to-face PC she'd run on this process; she does most of her counseling over the internet. (All off the e-meter.) While I will continue this over the phone or on the internet, I'm glad I started this face-to-face: it made it easier for me to learn to do the process correctly.

Back home now, I seem to have more enthusiasm and my body has more energy. Although it's too soon to tell if that's a result of this processing or just a momentary normal fluctuation. And my program is far from over.

I did make one small contribution to the tech: most people would refer to me as the PC, as I'm the one getting the service. But as a Clear the term PC (preclear) isn't appropriate. So I suggested that PC now stand for Processing Client instead.

Helena

8. Thanks Leland, MostlyLurker, castle70, Hatshepsut, CarmeloOrchards says "thank you" for this post
    Likes looker, CarmeloOrchards liked this post

I just got back from a week in Austria's dairy country, "off the grid" for a week with no access to phones or the internet. I was there getting "Complete Your Bridge" auditing from Heidrun Beer. I was pleased with the processing I got. ...
    Good to hear your story. Thanks for posting.

Mark A. Baker
    "Hubbard is alive and well. He lives through his
    creations."
    - Purple Rain

"Because nothing has the be true forever. Just for long enough, to tell you the truth."

- T. Pratchett, The Truth

Blog Entries

I was busy last night and the night before reading Clearbird's GPM series 1-7. I am very excited about this. Last June, sitting by myself in a park in Ohio I started writing down my dramatizations and the polar opposite conditions. I let my mind gently entertain each postulate, swinging back and forth. There, sitting at one of the picnic tables under a pavilion shaded by a canopy of lush trees I realized I had an advantage that I did not have before. I was not interiorized into either polarity as a superidentification. As in the Gunas Principal it helped not to feel wholey franchised inside just 'one' of the vectors. After filling a few pages of my notebook I realized I'd done several of my dynamics but there was still that central theme with ME the generator, the actor. I can't say I had any big blow outs....just a calmness in the heretofore PTSness I had been in.

I was saddened at the time that more had not come of pervading our past identities and the dreams we used them to achieve.....or not. In the yard today, in this beautiful April weather, with shepherd at my side, I was reflecting on how R2-12 almost killed people back in the day when used to disect GPMs. I think each identity has its own 'mind structure' composed of living spirit. It is structured on a purpose or goal. Maybe these valence forces remain prominent or in a collapsed state with us because their cycle is incomplete or they may still be of use. They are ever so lightly or fiercely tethered to a perceived or generated opposite effort.

In the yard today I started imagining the 'superproblems' my life revolved around. I mentally scanned my this lifetime conflicts making a list of my 'hats' involved in fighting the counter efforts. As I was pervading these ridges I noticed slight physical shifts as if they'd been stored in different parts of my body like theta blocks. I think researching this smoother gradient to GPM handling is going to be a joy and a lot safer than going straight for the basic basic goal straight away. The line plot should reveal as you discover who or what intentionedness you are in gridlock with.

I am looking forward to getting into this more. It's what I thought we would all be doing originally anyway.

http://www.lifepositive.com/spirit/w...m/zen/koan.asp.
    Last edited by Hatshepsut; 28th April 2012 at 09:48 AM.
    " In this universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link"___Carlos Castaneda

11. Thanks CarmeloOrchards, castle70 says "thank you" for this post
    Likes CarmeloOrchards liked this post

I just got back from a week in Austria's dairy country, "off the grid" for a week with no access to phones or the internet. I was there getting "Complete Your Bridge" auditing from Heidrun Beer. I was pleased with the processing I got. She is in the process of moving house and was lucky to be able to catch her before she was gone.
    Thanks for that report. I love the dianetics styles. I've tried a lot of them. One of my favorites was "Hurdy Gurdy Style", which was from Science of Survival, and basically was scanning for charge around a particular person that was important to you. I haven't read it in a long time, but I tried that with a friend who was having some troubles, and he stopped having those troubles: he didn't stop having ALL troubles! After a lot of experience running people, in session, I've stopped trying to tell them where there charge is supposed to be. Instead, I listen to what they're telling me, and when their interest in a topic seems strained or gone, only then might I ask an earlier similar question, and only if they didn't already "EP" on it. I have a variety of favorite "processes", but in the end, it's good old "TWC" (Two Way Communication) that finds whatever is there, and it's asking questions that get the person continuing to look at it that gets the job done. In Metapsychology, we call that "Exploring". Exploring often gets the job done, by itself, but when it doesn't, that's when the formal techniques can start. I never work on something unless the client is interested, strongly. I don't try to sell them a level or a service, though I have them, and will deliver if asked. Next time I see ClearBird or Heidrun, though, I'll ask them to give me a pass at it, because GPM clearing is fascinating to me.

Helena
    Kevin.

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Next time I see ClearBird or Heidrun, though, I'll ask them to give me a pass at it, because GPM clearing is fascinating to me.
    They both have Skype accounts, and deliver over Skype as far as I know.

Paul
    Stress-release sessions free of charge available 24/7 from PaulsRobot3, exactly personalized. E.g., address "My abusive Uncle David." Download to your own computer or use online. No cost to you at all. One zip file contains the whole lot: 7612 files, 327 MB, 29 session modules, HTML web pages and mp3s only, no javascript, no executable programs. Mostly non-Scn. Download the latest zip file here: http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobo...2014-03-09.zip.

I'll have to save my money!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast