Thread: Narconon Trois-Rivières sends addict home untreated, mother out $10,000

Default Narconon Trois-Rivières sends addict home untreated, mother out $10,000

Mom slams drug rehab centre run by Scientologists
    Mom slams drug rehab centre run by Scientologists

Narconon sends addict son home untreated, and mother out $10,000

By Kathy Tomlinson, CBC News

Posted: Apr 9, 2012

A Toronto mother is speaking out about a Quebec treatment facility she sent her drug-addicted son to, which turned out to be run by Scientologists.

"I feel fooled. I really thought they were going to be able to help me. And help him," said Yvonne Keller. "Instead, they just put this kid right back where he started from."

[more in the article at the CBC website]

2. Thanks Intelligence says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Happy Days liked this post
    Shiny Free Crusader Free to shine's Avatar

Default Re: Narconon Trois-Rivières sends addict home untreated, mother out $10,000

Wow, great article!

More and more people speaking out is great.
    "Laughter is the best medicine."
    My Story: - Sydney, Melbourne, Saint Hill - Becoming Free to Shine...

Silver Meritorious Patron Intelligence's Avatar

Default Re: Narconon Trois-Rivières sends addict home untreated, mother out $10,000

Uploaded by Intelligenceplus on Apr 9, 2012

April 9, 2012 - CBC TV National News tells story of Toronto Mom who was duped by Scientology Rehab, Narconon Trois-Rivieres in Quebec Canada. The Mom, Yvonne Keller, and an ex-Narconon Trois-Rivieres staff member, David Edgar Love, and Narconon spokesperson, Andre Ahern, interviewed by CBC TV News. "I don't want my money going to that church," said Keller.

5. Thanks Free to shine, randomx says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Intelligence View Post
    Uploaded by Intelligenceplus on Apr 9, 2012

April 9, 2012 - CBC TV National News tells story of Toronto Mom who was duped by Scientology Rehab, Narconon Trois-Rivieres in Quebec Canada. The Mom, Yvonne Keller, and an ex-Narconon Trois-Rivieres staff member, David Edgar Love, and Narconon spokesperson, Andre Ahern, interviewed by CBC TV News. "I don't want my money going to that church," said Keller.

:cla p: :cla p:::mc:: clap::

Blog Entries

OSA dude publicly promising to return $10,000 is a bonus!
    Hope the kid will get real help.
    "If you have an innocence of being, curiosity about life, a liking of people, and a feeling of sweetness inside, you have everything." ~ Smilla's Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Stat View Post
    OSA dude publicly promising to return $10,000 is a bonus!
    Hope the kid will get real help.
    Yvonne Keller has received two offers from reputable treatment centers to take care of her Son (Pro-Bono). Just spoke to Yvonne at length (TEARS).

9. Thanks randomx, Free to shine says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Happy Days liked this post

SNIPPED

http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?...splay&sid=7917

Author: intelligence
    Apr 10, 2012

Following a CBC TV National News broadcast April 09, 2012, Scientology Rehab, Narconon Trois-Rivieres spokesperson, Andre Ahern, publishes confidential patient information, including PDF file and video. Ahern, who admitted on CBC TV News, that indeed he is a Scientologist and that Narconon Trois-Rivieres does use the teachings of Scientology to treat patients, has launched a character assassination against David Edgar Love and Anonymous, calling them a criminal network. Clearly, the CBC TV news broadcast has driven cult members to desperate messures - - breaking the confidential trust of patient files.

WireService.ca Press Release - April 10, 2012 -

Narconon Trois-Rivieres is no virgin to controversy since the April 2008 CBC TV Radio Canada undercover expose. Narconon had infiltrated Quebec schools and the minds of vulnerable children with Scientology misinformation about drugs and addiction. Since Scientology does not believe in many pharmaceutical drugs, the Narconon speaker invoked fear into the children, stating that all drugs are poison. The Quebec government has since banned any further Narconon infiltration into the arena of their children's environment, the public school system.
    http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?...splay&sid=7917

11. Thanks Happy Days, Free to shine says "thank you" for this post