Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another Scientology Innocent Victim Tale - the Crimes Continue

Default Re: Another Scientology Innocent Victim Tale - the Crimes Continue

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Birdsong View Post

-snip-

many are like youirself and see nothing but the tyranny, manipulation and thievery

-snip-
    Why do you say that?

I'm pretty sure that GB recognizes that the "good" in Scientology (and even the Sea Org) is one component of the list of ingredients that compose the total package. And a big part of that goodness is to be found in the people themselves.

I'm often been accused of the same thing: of saying it's "all bad," when I have repeatedly said that there is some "good" in Scientology. It wouldn't be much of a trap if it weren't for the "good."

Yet, it doesn't seem to matter, I am nonetheless accused of saying, "It's all bad."

Have you ever been in the Sea Org, Birdsong?

Visit the Ex Scientologist Message Board web site for selected content from ESMB and more: http://exscn.net/

2. Thanks Churchill, Commander Birdsong says "thank you" for this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron Miss Pert's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gottabrain View Post
    But this person is so confused and sometimes that Sea Org personality just makes me want to scream, "FOR GODS SAKE WOULD YOU JUST WAKE UP ALREADY?! WHAT YOU WERE LIVING WAS NOT REAL LIFE!!"
    Obviously I can't be certain Commander but I believe GB probably is granting the person she is helping beingness in as far as his time with the cult is concerned, if she weren't I'm sure she would have actually done the above instead of just feeling like doing it.
    MY GOAL IN LIFE IS TO BE AS GOOD A PERSON AS MY DOG ALREADY THINKS I AM

4. Thanks Commander Birdsong says "thank you" for this post

So each of us has to salvage at least one other, that's the way I figure. One for every person that we recruited, one for every person who's life savings was regged, one person for every 5 years we spent ordering others around.
    Yeh, we'll clean up this mess eventually.
    Pity the poor slaves still in and still being recruited and still giving away their kids' college educations for the fat midget at the top and his empty buildings.
    I was never in, but because I had in-laws who were, I had to immunize my kids, and for years have been slowly and subtly working to increase doubt and encourage scn family to look and question what was happening. The way I figure it, maybe I can make up for the acts of my in-laws, who are no longer living. They thought they were helping others and were part of a good cause, but could not see past the illusion.

My hubby who was on the Apollo at the age of 13 has been inactive for forty-some years, and even though he never brought anyone into scn, he is working on educating any scn who will listen (using scn language and logic which I plain do not get). Now that his friends and almost all of his family are out, he has to settle for talking to the people who still call occasionally to "confirm his address" and ask why he has not taken any courses in so long.

6. Likes Ogsonofgroo, TG1 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Veda View Post

Why do you say that?

I'm pretty sure that GB recognizes that the "good" in Scientology (and even the Sea Org) is one component of the list of ingredients that compose the total package. And a big part of that goodness is to be found in the people themselves.

I'm often been accused of the same thing: of saying it's "all bad," when I have repeatedly said that there is some "good" in Scientology. It wouldn't be much of a trap if it weren't for the "good."

Yet, it doesn't seem to matter, I am nonetheless accused of saying, "It's all bad."

Have you ever been in the Sea Org, Birdsong?

yes and no. i am signatory to a billion year contract but it was at fcdc which, like phoenix was a sea org CLIV org with a co instead of an ed. many of us signed the contracts and some wound up going to the apollo or clearwater and stayed in the SO but sometime late seventies those two orgs were normalized and the contracts canceled. there was something of a SO beingness to the place but nowhere near the discipline so many members of this board are familiar with

but...

yeah...

there is something of the white and gold to me
    I didn't drink the KoolAid but I sure did drink the wine
    I wasn't on the spot but I sure did walk the line
    You know I saw her coming but I didn't hear her go
    'Cuz she said goodbye to me years before she said hello

http://cmdrbirdsong.org

http://churchofamericanscience.org/

Patron Meritorious

Quote Originally Posted by Veda View Post

Damn that lady (?) looks scary. That is, I think its a woman behind the
    mask; behind that silly faux navy uniform. Can't distinquish any
    womanly features...no breasts, no womanly curves. She looks
    distinctly unhappy. She also looks like the archtypical Vampire.
    A Vampire who has not fed for some time. A hunting vampire.
    Looking for a victim. Looking for blood. Some recruiting poster!
    I suppose it might appeal to one's "dark side"; the side that
    admires vampires.

9. Thanks I told you I was trouble says "thank you" for this post
    Likes TG1 liked this post
    Gottabrain

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Pert View Post
    Obviously I can't be certain Commander but I believe GB probably is granting the person she is helping beingness in as far as his time with the cult is concerned, if she weren't I'm sure she would have actually done the above instead of just feeling like doing it.
    Thank you, Miss Pert.

I'm trying my best. There is a lot of good advice on here, but it's a matter of talking to the real person, not the SO "Ice Queen/King" as La La Lou Lou described so perfectly.

Commander Birdsong, you've missed the boat. I don't know if you only read about every fifth word that a person writes, but if you are still unaware of the pain that people go through in the SO, after the SO and what they become while there and the conflicts that SO persona creates with the true goals and personality of a person, then you are not going to ever be able to help anyone who has been through it - even yourself.

Sorry to be harsh, but without compassion and understanding, no counseling is of any use to anyone, regardless of any "tek".

11. Thanks johnAnchovie says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Miss Pert liked this post
    Gottabrain

Quote Originally Posted by Disinfected View Post
    And then we will go on to Target Two!

No thanks, no quota for me, please.

Glad to see that you are helping someone but I wonder if something is just a wee bit restimulated here
    Yeh, spot on! I didn't really know how to word that without it sounding like a quota. My thinking was more along the lines of passing a torch of compassion to replace the sword of unreasonableness.

Does that communicate a little better, I hope?

13. Likes johnAnchovie liked this post

Thank you, Miss Pert.

I'm trying my best. There is a lot of good advice on here, but it's a matter of talking to the real person, not the SO "Ice Queen/King" as La La Lou Lou described so perfectly.

Commander Birdsong, you've missed the boat. I don't know if you only read about every fifth word that a person writes, but if you are still unaware of the pain that people go through in the SO, after the SO and what they become while there and the conflicts that SO persona creates with the true goals and personality of a person, then you are not going to ever be able to help anyone who has been through it - even yourself.

Sorry to be harsh, but without compassion and understanding, no counseling is of any use to anyone, regardless of any "tek".
    be as harsh as you like GB.

i try to read well the posts to which i respond. if you were more familiar with my writing on this board you would know disconnection policy made a significant contribution to the wrongful death of my firstborn son and i have two more sons i have not seen for more than thirty years. you would also know i am a veteran of the US Army, vietnam era and although i was just a chickenshit garrison soldier in korea when on active duty i had buddies who did not return and others who returned missing pieces and that i often counsel other vets. and i am not only a professing christian but an ordained minister whose writing reveals an active and vibrant familiarity with the dark ages, 5 million burnings at the stake, the massive slaughters of the crusades and the thirty years war, torquemada, the holocaust and contemporary "televangelists"

nonetheless, i continue to openly profess faith and rise, remove my hat and turn toward the flag for a performance of the star spangled banner

i am also a trained and well seasoned auditor. the internal abuses which i witnessed prevented me from recommending CoS even while i was a staff staff auditor and i am exceedingly attentive to the tales of more serious abuses which i read here

but auditing is one hell of a good thing and although an examination of my folder will reveal i am merely an ARC straightrazor release i am voluminously familiar with what may be termed "OT perception and ability"

i love you GB and i certainly respect you. you might take a closer look at the post which prompts your grouching and see if you can gain a better grasp of it than you appear to have

Quote Originally Posted by NonScio View Post
    admires vampires.
    be grateful you aren't a veteran and forced to endure the stench of that bogus fruit salad

Quote Originally Posted by NonScio View Post
    admires vampires.
    The SO will end up swelling the ranks with goths and emos.... look out world...
    A general loathing of a gang or sect usually has some sound basis in instinct.

Ezra Pound

http://johnduignan.ie/wp/

17. Likes Pooks liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast