Thread: The TRUTH: We report, you decide OSA! LRH is a FRAUD! Check this out!

Gold Meritorious Patron Idle Morgue's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default The TRUTH: We report, you decide OSA! LRH is a FRAUD! Check this out!

2. Thanks JBWriter, oneonewasaracecar, supafreak, Lamb says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Coyote13, Lamb liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Ogsonofgroo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The TRUTH: We report, you decide OSA! LRH is a FRAUD! Check this out!

Oh dear, and that's just regarding the two purple hearts claimed out some 27 the old windbag bragged about, a couple of which don't even exist!

Though this subject is old, dusty, and previously thrashed to death on other threads, it is still interesting, and one of the better studies of Hubbard's outrageous military claims is HERE

War hero? More like war zero.

Oh, and dear IM, any active OSA do not give a shit about the truth, or they wouldn't be OSA to begin with, or scientologists for that matter
    'Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.'
    Marcus Aurelius

THE BIG LIST of EX'S who have Spoken Out fx'd

4. Thanks Idle Morgue says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Idle Morgue liked this post
    Patron with Honors

Default Re: The TRUTH: We report, you decide OSA! LRH is a FRAUD! Check this out!

Ah, yes. But you queried about Earth, not Teegeeack!

6. Thanks Idle Morgue says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! Idle Morgue laughed at this post
    ...serving time for mistakes made by another in another lifetime
    Blog Entries

So..... I dunno much about the Stolen Valor law, and LRH is too dead to prosecute. But can the Co$ be prosecuted? I've only heard about the law due to the case currently before the US Supreme Court and I don't really know much about the facts. I just remember thinking that the law (as distilled by the nightly news) seemed problematic. Nevertheless, if the Co$ can get in trouble for it.....

I will have time to research it in the near future, but if anyone knows about it I'd like to hear an opinion.

8. Thanks Idle Morgue says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Idle Morgue liked this post
    Patron Meritorious

Quote Originally Posted by NoName View Post
    So..... I dunno much about the Stolen Valor law, and LRH is too dead to prosecute. But can the Co$ be prosecuted? I've only heard about the law due to the case currently before the US Supreme Court and I don't really know much about the facts. I just remember thinking that the law (as distilled by the nightly news) seemed problematic. Nevertheless, if the Co$ can get in trouble for it.....

I will have time to research it in the near future, but if anyone knows about it I'd like to hear an opinion.
    I don't think the stolen valor law would be applicable, specific language "as ones self", to third party claims.

...serving time for mistakes made by another in another lifetime
    Blog Entries

Bummer! But thanks for the response!

I'll often point out things like this to the people at my local org (though I pace myself and try to limit it to 1 criticism per visit lol), but they like me (and probably my money but I only buy books and lectures so I'm guessing its more that they like me lol) Anyway, I got invited to an LHR birthday party where we watched a video of the official one, which looked like it took quite a while and a decent amount of money to produce (it was also a sales pitch for the new Ron books after all), and there were SSSSOOO many times I found myself biting my tongue and telling myself "it's his birthday - I can let it slide this one day of the year"

Quote Originally Posted by kate8024 View Post
    I'll often point out things like this to the people at my local org (though I pace myself and try to limit it to 1 criticism per visit lol), but they like me (and probably my money but I only buy books and lectures so I'm guessing its more that they like me lol) Anyway, I got invited to an LHR birthday party where we watched a video of the official one, which looked like it took quite a while and a decent amount of money to produce (it was also a sales pitch for the new Ron books after all), and there were SSSSOOO many times I found myself biting my tongue and telling myself "it's his birthday - I can let it slide this one day of the year"

if your bank account hasn't been ransacked yet, you're likable.
    Could you see your way to a few photo's of empty course rooms and downtrending stat graphs?