Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm done

Default Re: I'm done

There is nothing I can add to the well wishes of so many 'cept I loves ya too Michelle/Emma, and as always, wish you the very, very best on whatever endeavours you choose to follow.
    What you have accomplished in the creation and hosting/moderation (and so much more) of this community is nothing short of superbly AWESOME!

Here, haz sum and and and

'Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.'
    Marcus Aurelius

THE BIG LIST of EX'S who have Spoken Out fx'd

2. Thanks Emma says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Miss Pert, GreyLensman, TG1, Magoo, Dilettante liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Moosejewels View Post
    Totally understand and agree with you.
    Scientology's become a non-entity.
    Not worth our attention.
    Although I've not been on the board that long, it's been fun.
    Thanks.
    Emma has done 1000 times more than her share and has every right to retire from all things Scientological.

But please, Moosejewels, don't pretend that Scientology has become a non-entity.

Unfortunately, that's not so.
    Visit the Ex Scientologist Message Board web site for selected content from ESMB and more: http://exscn.net/

4. Thanks degraded being, Ogsonofgroo says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Emma, Ogsonofgroo, TheRealNoUser liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Emma,

You threw one hell of a great party! One of the very best ever!

I truly loved it!

Met so many cool people and new friends.

Had so many magical moments and laughs.

I love you for everything you made possible.

Can I please, please, please be on the invitation list for your next party?

If not, I am crashing it anyways.

Lots of love to you.

hh

(ps: anyone who gave you any shit is promptly going to be declared and expelled from the Church of Hoaxology...and the door will not be left open a crack.)

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

6. Thanks Emma, Hatshepsut, Stat, Magoo says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Kerry, Miss Pert, guanoloco, AngeloV, TG1 and 10 others liked this post

I don't post much any more but I do read this board and I do have to say that I will miss it when it is gone.

Without it Michelle I wouldn't have found the many friends I knew when in Scientology again. Thanks for that! Thanks from the bottom of my heart. You made it possible to find those wonderful people again and that I appreciate more than anything.

You've done a wonderful thing here. Don't EVER let those bastards get you down!

They SUCK!!!!!! You are a winner and you deserve a carefree wonderful life without the muck and mess of Scientology and those fuckwits that run it or believe in it.

Take good care of yourself and yours - stay well and happy!

Love from me to you with a great big hug

You have a friend for life here

Marion
    The cheapest facelift is a laugh

8. Thanks Emma says "thank you" for this post

Whatever the fate of this board, I really hope that someone preserves the ownership of this website address because the last thing we need is another CAN situation. ESMB's address is one that I hope doesn't fall into the wrong hands.

10. Thanks degraded being, Stat, Magoo, Tiger Lily, Idle Morgue says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Kerry, Purple Rain, Emma, Jump, scooter and 6 others liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron

You are so right, Emma, there are so many worth-while things to do out in this beautiful world. I wouldn't want you to carry the burden of continuing ESMB any longer, and certainly not being the target of whoever have been throwing that bullshit. It's your time now. Take it and enjoy. Laugh and sing and whistle your way through the rest of your life. Take our love with you, or forget about us if you prefer. That's perfectly okay.

I have always been full of admiration for your technical skills (you are so clever being able to operate the complex internet techniques required to run something like this), your gifts of arbitration that have been necessary at times, your sense of humour, your vision to do it all in the first place.

I've never posted on any other ex boards. This has been my home for ex sci stuff. It has helped me, informed me, and through it I feel I've made many friends. For all this I thank you.

Really, I don't believe I am in need of decompressing any more, but I hope there will be a safe place for those who truly do need it. There may be many, many more in the future.
    Innocue vivito: Live harmlessly.
    Numen adest: The spirit is close

12. Thanks Emma, Stat, TheRealNoUser says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Miss Pert, solo, TG1, degraded being, Stat and 2 others liked this post
    Patron with Honors

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    <snip>

Go back to school. Travel. Play soccer. Join Rotary. Meditate. Raise kids. Volunteer for the Red Cross. Do ANYTHING except hang around. Scientology took too much of your life already. Don't give it one more second than necessary to recover.

Over & out.
    Excellent advice, and thanx for the help when it was needed. Your board has probably done much more than you realize for lots of folks.

Once again, thanx, and happy trails

14. Thanks Emma says "thank you" for this post
    Likes degraded being, Ogsonofgroo liked this post
    Not Sea Org Qualified Mest Lover's Avatar

Fly free in the sunny blue sky Emma, you have cleared the clouds for all to follow.

Thank you for what you have done and what I have found here.

God bless!

I was the: Security Chief CLO EUS 1989 -1991
    Fine Print: -> I never signed the Sea Organization billion year contract!
    What ethical organization would allow the likes of me to be an uncontracted security chief?
    Scientology, that's who - Idiots! Sea Organization my ass!
    Need help leaving? call this number: 1-866-XSEAORG You can leave NOW! REALLY!
    Make your Freedom Day TODAY!

16. Thanks Emma says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Ogsonofgroo liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    I know I've said it before and I probably won't be taken seriously, but I'm done with this.

I'm done with ESMB

I'm done with having Scientology play any part in my life.

I'm done with everything to do with this game.

ESMB is paid for until October 2012 at which time it will cease to exist. If you are an historian please take what you want from the archives before October. I'm prepared to give a copy of the database to a handful of people who can do what they want with it. Those people are Mick Wenlock, Paul Adams, Ray Hill & Ethercat. Those people might be able to salvage something.

I suggest registering at "Reach for The Tipping Point" message board if you want a new board. It is very well run & I have the highest regards for Ethercat. Also I think OCMB is accepting new registrations currently. Glibby, Sponge & RIF do a great job over there and it deserves support too.
    Emma... Thank you for your kind words. I can certainly empathize with how you're feeling about scientology and wanting every trace of it gone from your life. You deserve the happiness without scientology that you're looking forward to.

ESMB has been and is so important to so many people (even the ones who don't know it yet), though, that it shouldn't disappear when you leave it. Would you consider making a temporary private section for the five of us (you, Mick, Paul, Ray, and I) to discuss possibly continuing ESMB as a living forum?

Anyone who would like to come on over to Tipping Point is absolutely welcome. Since our main focus is front groups, I know it could never take the place of ESMB for exes, but perhaps some concentrated effort on exposing the front groups could be a worthwhile step on the road to recovery from the cult experience.
    Narconon Reviews
    Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
    Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions
    Public indignation will be the tipping point against Scientology. We are Reaching For the Tipping Point!
    Why did people join? Why did people leave? Find out at Scientology - Through the Door.

18. Thanks dchoiceisalwaysrs, TG1, Emma, scooter, Stat and 4 others says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by OldTimingMan View Post
    Thanks for all your work Emma, it has helped many.
    I dont blame you Emma. Thank you for all your help to me & others, this board has been a godsend to many. I appreciate all the hard work you have put into it but life is more important. Enjoy the normal things that life brings you. Lots of love & happiness to you & your family. Take care

20. Likes Miss Pert, Emma, samsid, Ogsonofgroo liked this post
Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast