Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm done

Default Re: I'm done

You have provided a "Stirling" service.

Been a heroine.

You have made friends all over the world.

You and Tansy ever come to London you have a place to crash.

2. Thanks Emma says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Dark Phoenix liked this post

Wow! I didn't know you were receiving so much hastle or flak for running ESMB. I'm sorry to hear this. You don't deserve being mistreated....you only deserve enormous heaps of priaise and love for all the work you do and all the help you have given to others with ESMB.

Emma....I am really sorry to see this happening to ESMB.

I do understand your wanting to live a peaceful, happy life with your family and friends and you well deserve that. I wish you well in whatever path you choose to take for the future. You have earned your place in heaven.

This board has been an enormous help to me to sort out so many of the confusions I was left with as a result of being involved in Scientology for almost 30 years. I learn new things here from other people's experiences and knowledge, almost daily.

Emma...you have done a wonderful job in running and managing this board. I hope someone will be able to continue ESMB, as it is now, and also hope that whoever you turn it over to will be able to do as good a job as you do.

HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE!!

MY STORY FROM INSIDE SCIENTOLOGY: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...-Ups-and-Downs

"Scientology is essentially a spy and mind-control network set up to extract the most money it can from itís members as well as to enforce the maximum amount of production out of each individual, at minimal or no cost to the organization. Itís as simple as that." - John Peeler

4. Thanks Kerry, Emma says "thank you" for this post

Default Re:wishing Emma the very best

Hi Emma,

Even though I stop to be an active member, I still was reading as a lurker almost each day to grasp any important new - media - court case and members take on it.
    because this board you created and let grow became on of the most important and reliable data base. If one spend some time reading the very valuablt members contributions - he can sort out of confusion and illusions.
    This is what this board made for me - to bring truth available - even though it's ugly

I find it is also a virtual place for people to encounter and rallye together as well as helping in their issues for $cientology terminator against them. You made it possible for all those years and did a very good jog - despite many attempts to make you loos it - this community never stop to grow in pretty much good harmony and friendship .

I am sure that you have made possible for thousands of people

- to finally understand
    - to finally get the truth of the $cientology Inc
    - to finally get out COMPLETELY
    - to find some help
    - find help to heal
    - to put the feet in a new life, out of the mindfuck deadly operation of the Old mentally sick fart

You deserve to enjoy your life at peace

May you have plenty of fun, hapiness, rewarding life

Sincerely, thank you for all you have made possible with a tremendous amount of tolerance and generosity
    I would personnaly never have.

Good luck to you and your family and many thanks

6. Thanks Emma says "thank you" for this post
    Patron with Honors

Emma,

While I will probably never get the chance to meet you in person, your board has meant a lot to me. I guess you could say I married into the Scientology mess and this board is what helped me understand all the crazy crap that I saw/experienced/whatever. I can't say enough how grateful I am that this board existed for the time that it did. I want to sincerely thank you for taking the time to run this board.

Best of luck in everything you pursue, you deserve to have peace, love and happiness in life as does everyone. Don't let any of the negative nellies get you down. You have done a lot of good and deserve the best.

BC1

8. Thanks Emma says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Kerry, Dark Phoenix, Hatshepsut liked this post

Red face Re: I'm done

Dearest Emma,

You started out to do good and you have done good, far more than you will ever know. Many of the people who have been helped by reading here have never registered as members or posted a word, and look at all the people who did join and post who have been helped. You can safely rest on your laurels, my dear.

Remember what RVY said about about combatting the evil effects of the COS Cult, that it is a marathon which you run for a time in your life, and do what you can, while you can, and then when you are done you walk away from it and pass the baton on to someone else...and go on to live a full and happy life without Scientology in it. That is what you are doing...passing the baton by allowing others to organize an archive, mine for historical data and "stories" and directing members to other high functioning boards.

We all thank you and wish you well as you "graduate" from this chapter of your life.

Think of it not as an ending, but as graduation, a natural moving onward and forward into a larger experience of life well-lived.

Thank you very much for giving us some advance notice to process all of this, to save the data which we want or need, and make a smooth transition to whatever is the next chapter in each of our lives. You know that many of us are still running with the baton and enjoy the support and companionship of like-minded thinkers as we journey on.

I wish you and your family nothing but good health, abundance, long life, and much happiness together. May the blessings in your life be bountiful!

We love and admire you very much, and are so very grateful for the good that you have created in the world by creating and maintaining ESMB. It has served a lot of needs for a lot of people who were lost, confused and hurting. It has helped many people on their healing journey. The good you have done, that we all have done together, stands. Nothing can take that away from you, or us.

It's all good people! Life is a moveable feast! Moving on....

It has been my privilege to be a part of this robust community. Thank you, Emma, for permitting me the experience!

If you or any of your friends ever need my help in any way, all you have to do is ask.

With Much Love from Sweetness and Light
    Yes, you can fly, but first you have to break out of that cocoon. You are capable of self rescue at all times. "Every blade of grass has its own special angel watching over it and whispering, 'grow...grow'." -The Talmud "I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be, for I have learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our disposition, and not upon our circumstances." -Martha Washington

10. Thanks Emma, looker says "thank you" for this post

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

And the birds.

And the zorches!

disinfected

There are two kinds of people:
    Those that think truth can be expressed as a dichotomy.
    And an infinite number of other sorts.

12. Thanks FoTi says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Dark Phoenix, Emma, FoTi liked this post

Merci beaucoup....

14. Likes Emma liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by FoTi View Post
    Wow! I didn't know you were receiving so much hastle or flak for running ESMB. I'm sorry to hear this. You don't deserve being mistreated....you only deserve enormous heaps of priaise and love for all the work you do and all the help you have given to others with ESMB.

Emma....I am really sorry to see this happening to ESMB.

I do understand your wanting to live a peaceful, happy life with your family and friends and you well deserve that. I wish you well in whatever path you choose to take for the future. You have earned your place in heaven.

This board has been an enormous help to me to sort out so many of the confusions I was left with as a result of being involved in Scientology for almost 30 years. I learn new things here from other people's experiences and knowledge, almost daily.

Emma...you have done a wonderful job in running and managing this board. I hope someone will be able to continue ESMB, as it is now, and also hope that whoever you turn it over to will be able to do as good a job as you do.

HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE!!

Ya know, it might be good to name the sources of the flak. At least, I'd like to know. I don't see why they should get off scott-free.

But, not matter that, thanks Emma for all you've done. And you've done an amazing amount of good, and have helped more people than you'll ever know.

You deserve much happiness, indeed.

Hopefully, the ESMB archives can be preserved for future use.

Visit the Ex Scientologist Message Board web site for selected content from ESMB and more: http://exscn.net/

16. Thanks Emma, SanDiegoMember says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    I'm sorry if this announcement upsets anyone, but I simply can't do this anymore. I started out trying to do something good and it's ended up that I have made enemies everywhere. I don't want to read anymore crap about how I'm a sellout, a liar, an OSA operative, a bitch etc. I'm over it. I need to live my own life now, free of Scientology & the effects it has on people while in and also after they leave.
    Well, I can certainly understand why you would want to let go of this. It's horrible that with all the work you have put into this board, the thousands of hours, the grief, and everything else, that some people are acting the way they are acting. It's unfathomable to me.

Please keep in mind that the vast majority of the people who are on this board or have been on this board don't feel that way. At all. And most of them - myself included - have been oblivious to all the back channel drama.

No matter how good you are, how much you do for people, how much you accomplish there will always be a few people who will give you shit. Always. That's just the way it is.

The rest of us think you are awesome. Truly.
    "We're so sad we're getting old it made us restless. I'm so mad I'm getting old it makes me reckless."
    Adele - When We Were Young

18. Thanks Kerry, Emma, SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post
    Spokeshole, fence sitter Claire Swazey's Avatar

People can say what they like, but when they do that, if the things they say pertain to other people- there can be repercussions. This is an excellent example.

Freedom of speech carries not only responsibility but consequences.

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast