Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm done

Default Re: I'm done

Quote Originally Posted by TG1 View Post
    OK. (As in "Fine!")

Perhaps now those poor little misunderstood delicate creatures in their forties, fifties, sixties, seventies and beyond can grow the fuck up. Mother appears to have left the building.

TG1
    WHAT SHE SAID.
    "We're so sad we're getting old it made us restless. I'm so mad I'm getting old it makes me reckless."
    Adele - When We Were Young

2. Thanks Emma, TG1 says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Kerry, Pooks, Emma, Magoo liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    I know I've said it before and I probably won't be taken seriously, but I'm done with this.

I'm done with ESMB

I'm done with having Scientology play any part in my life.

I'm done with everything to do with this game.

ESMB is paid for until October 2012 at which time it will cease to exist. If you are an historian please take what you want from the archives before October. I'm prepared to give a copy of the database to a handful of people who can do what they want with it. Those people are Mick Wenlock, Paul Adams, Ray Hill & Ethercat. Those people might be able to salvage something.

I suggest registering at "Reach for The Tipping Point" message board if you want a new board. It is very well run & I have the highest regards for Ethercat. Also I think OCMB is accepting new registrations currently. Glibby, Sponge & RIF do a great job over there and it deserves support too.

I'm sorry if this announcement upsets anyone, but I simply can't do this anymore. I started out trying to do something good and it's ended up that I have made enemies everywhere. I don't want to read anymore crap about how I'm a sellout, a liar, an OSA operative, a bitch etc. I'm over it. I need to live my own life now, free of Scientology & the effects it has on people while in and also after they leave.

I only have one piece of advice left for anyone considering leaving Scientology. Read about Hubbard & find out who he really was. Read stories from OT8s who made it to the top of the Bridge & found out there was nothing there. Educate yourself as much as you can and as quickly as you can and once you've come to an understanding of what happened to you - RUN LIKE FUCK. Get away from ANYTHING & EVERYTHING to do with Scientology including groups formed by exes.

Go back to school. Travel. Play soccer. Join Rotary. Meditate. Raise kids. Volunteer for the Red Cross. Do ANYTHING except hang around. Scientology took too much of your life already. Don't give it one more second than necessary to recover.

Over & out.
    Best wishes for your safe journey, Emma, where ever life takes you. I fully understand what you've written here [grok = from Heinline's Stranger in a Strange Land which was popular in the mid sixties].
    I left completely when I moved home to Hawaii in 1977. With the exception on one tiny but powerful communication line [with Alan Walter] I fully disconnected for 28 years until the Internet got me involved and interested once again...
    It's the awesome people I'd had experiences with while involved that I missed, that brought my interest back.
    Of course you became a large part of it and I want to thank you and congratulate you for a job well done. I don't think anyone could have withstood all the stress, etc, and yet you carried on.
    I took a break for the past year and just recently last week started checking in again.
    Lovely space you created for us all. Deepest admiration and love to you and your magnificent efforts in spite of all odds.
    Bon voyage, my friend.
    Aloha,
    Candy Swanson
    aka Purple Haze

4. Thanks Emma says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Dark Phoenix liked this post
    Patron Meritorious

Thanks for hosting a message board Emma.

6. Likes Emma, Sindy, Magoo liked this post

Good for you Emma. Enjoy life!
    "Your Freezone stinks."

-
    Steve Hall

"It is true that the term FZ includes many varients of Scn, and some may be inadequate. Or even wrong headed."

- Terril Park

8. Thanks Emma says "thank you" for this post

Emma,

Arrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggh! No Esmb? Please tell us this isn't just going to end. You have done a ****fantastic**** job of creating such as safe place for Ex's, critics and anyone else who wants to learn about $cientology,discuss it, share experiences, etc. for ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL that you have done!!

I **totally** respect your views re moving on....can someone please step up to the plate (Who knows how to do this, and Emma feels safe turning it over to) and pass the baton onto them?

Blessings and hugs...call anytime~!

Tory/Magoo
    http://www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44

PS: I love this...what Sweetness and Light said:

"It has been my privilege to be a part of this robust community. Thank you, Emma, for permitting me the experience!" (((me too!))

"If you or any of your friends ever need my help in any way, all you have to do is ask." ((Ditto-I'll do the best I can: I love you ALL!))
    Last edited by Magoo; 12th April 2012 at 09:37 PM. Reason: PS
    For those still "in":
    "Leap and the Net will Appear"
    Make the Leap!

Make it safely and come share your story with us

10. Thanks Emma says "thank you" for this post
    ρατroη

Thanks Emma
    for reminding me what a Hero is.

12. Thanks Emma says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Kerry, Dark Phoenix, Free to shine, Sindy liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron Outethicsofficer's Avatar

Good on you Emma, you will always have our undying respect and love.

James
    Rather the purpose is to make new scientologists.
    And that is what they are trying to fool libraries, businesses and schools into helping them do - spread Scientology and make new scientologists.

Thanks to Lawrence Brennan for the above quote.

14. Thanks Emma says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Dark Phoenix, Sindy liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron Nicole's Avatar

Thank you Emma. Enjoy your life.

16. Thanks Emma says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Dark Phoenix, Sindy liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron anonomog's Avatar

Be happy Emma and may life bless you.
    I'm all in favour of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. Solomon Short

18. Thanks Magoo, Emma, Stat, GreyLensman says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Axiom142's Avatar

Nooooo!

Emma, you might feel like you have made enemies everywhere, but I know that you have made far, far more friends. And, I suspect that these enemies aren’t the sort of people you’d want as friends anyway – better to have them out in the open where you know what they are.

I can understand how you feel - I was just thinking today how much of my life I have given over to Scientology and that maybe I should stop giving this crazy cult any more of my time.

I am so very grateful for ESMB – it provided a safe haven for me at a very low point in my life – I honestly don’t know how well I would have survived without this place that you created. When someone writes a history of the demise of the cult (hopefully not too far in the future), ESMB will be seen as one of the major events in the timeline

Mere words can’t really express my gratitude, but I’ll say it anyway.

Thank you for all that you have done for us.

Axiom142
    "Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." - Siddhartha Gautama

“He is tall, sort of dark, and sort of handsome. Well not ugly anyway.” - Terril Park on Axiom142

Some of my videos: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...s-Video-Thread

20. Thanks Emma says "thank you" for this post
Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast