Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Yvonne Gillham Jentzsch's life story

Patron with Honors

Default Re: Yvonne Gillham Jentzsch's life story

Yesterday one of Yvonne's close friends passed away. His name is Pat Gualtieri. Mike Rinder posted this message from Janis Gillham-Grady - http://www.mikerindersblog.org/in-me...ick-gualtieri/

During my research for Yvonne's bio, Pat and I exchanged several e-mails. In one he told an anecdote about something special that Yvonne did just for him. I wasn't able to incorporate his story into Yvonne's bio. But, today, I felt that his very personal experience with Yvonne would best fit in Yvonne's "Remembrance" page here - http://scientolipedia.org/info/Remem..._Rememberances

I placed his remembrance at the very top of the stories.

Pat had invited me to visit him if I was ever in NYC. I am so sorry that I never had the chance to meet this wonderful man in person. He has done so much for our U.S. veterans.

RIP Pat.

Howard Dickman

2. Thanks Lurker5, oneonewasaracecar, iamstillmuchhappiernow, Little David says "thank you" for this post
    Likes dchoiceisalwaysrs liked this post
    Patron with Honors

Due to reasons that will remain private, my co-author to Yvonne Gillham Jentzsch's bio has, until now, chosen to remain anonymous.

I am pleased that I am now able to acknowledge the person who actually co-authored Yvonne's bio.

It is my esteemed pleasure to announce that Janis Gillham Grady was my co-author for Yvonne's bio. Without her help the bio would not even be half as good as it is now.

I added Janis' name to Yvonne's bio here - http://scientolipedia.org/info/Yvonne_Gillham_Jentzsch

Thank you Janis for letting me into your family and for helping get the truth out about your mum.

Howard Dickman

4. Thanks cakemaker, Gizmo, Enthetan, ForLease, oneonewasaracecar and 2 others says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron afaceinthecrowd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoMember View Post
    Due to reasons that will remain private, my co-author to Yvonne Gillham Jentzsch's bio has, until now, chosen to remain anonymous.

I am pleased that I am now able to acknowledge the person who actually co-authored Yvonne's bio.

It is my esteemed pleasure to announce that Janis Gillham Grady was my co-author for Yvonne's bio. Without her help the bio would not even be half as good as it is now.

I added Janis' name to Yvonne's bio here - http://scientolipedia.org/info/Yvonne_Gillham_Jentzsch

Thank you Janis for letting me into your family and for helping get the truth out about your mum.

Howard Dickman
    Howard and Janis,

Your collaborative Bio was a well deserved, long overdue loving tribute and a fascinating read.

From someone that personally knew and off and on interacted with Yvonne from the mid '60's until her passing, I can't thank you...especially Janis...enough for taking the time, care and effort to lay down these essential tiles to the mosaic of Scn History.

If I was allowed only three words to describe Yvonne they would be: Grace...Heart...Love and, if I was allowed three more words they would be: Style...Fortitude...Compassion.

Face
    Living is a Metaphor of Life

6. Thanks HelluvaHoax!, Gizmo, Enthetan, SanDiegoMember, Karen#1 says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Gizmo, Ted, Karen#1 liked this post

Someone whom I'd trust with my life told me that the main reason Yvonne came to Hollywood to set up CC was to get away from the incessant being hit on by lrh.

Yvonne had had enough of his unwanted advances.

I knew her but would have never asked her asked her about that.

Fits. Sounds like he molested his oldest daughter, Dianne.
    Ain't life grand !

8. Thanks oneonewasaracecar, afaceinthecrowd, Enthetan says "thank you" for this post
    Patron with Honors

Some new information has come up about Yvonne which I have been trying to find corroborating evidence of before adding to her bio. This is what I have been given -

"She was in dress whites and brought a giant photo of the Apollo and Carson interviewed her about its humanitarian issue. Around 1967 or 1968."

This is referring to the Johnny Carson show.

If anyone can help me locate that segment I would really appreciate it.

Thanks;

Howard Dickman

Gold Meritorious Patron

Some new information has come up about Yvonne which I have been trying to find corroborating evidence of before adding to her bio. This is what I have been given -

"She was in dress whites and brought a giant photo of the Apollo and Carson interviewed her about its humanitarian issue. Around 1967 or 1968."

This is referring to the Johnny Carson show.

If anyone can help me locate that segment I would really appreciate it.

Thanks;

Howard Dickman

Have you tried to contact the producer of Johnnnnnny's shows of that era?

Patron Meritorious

Quote Originally Posted by dchoiceisalwaysrs View Post
    Have you tried to contact the producer of Johnnnnnny's shows of that era?
    Or locate the biographer. I think there's more than one biography about Johnny Carson.

Gold Meritorious Patron afaceinthecrowd's Avatar

Yesterday one of Yvonne's close friends passed away. His name is Pat Gualtieri. Mike Rinder posted this message from Janis Gillham-Grady - http://www.mikerindersblog.org/in-me...ick-gualtieri/

During my research for Yvonne's bio, Pat and I exchanged several e-mails. In one he told an anecdote about something special that Yvonne did just for him. I wasn't able to incorporate his story into Yvonne's bio. But, today, I felt that his very personal experience with Yvonne would best fit in Yvonne's "Remembrance" page here - http://scientolipedia.org/info/Remem..._Rememberances

I placed his remembrance at the very top of the stories.

Pat had invited me to visit him if I was ever in NYC. I am so sorry that I never had the chance to meet this wonderful man in person. He has done so much for our U.S. veterans.

RIP Pat.

Howard Dickman
    DAMN!!! How did I miss this Post!?

My Heart is heavy and sad.

Pat Gualtieri was one of the VERY FINEST human beings I knew in Scn, the SO and have ever known.

Some of my fondest memories of the SO were shared with and made by Pat. One of the fondest memories of my life was the night I was the dinner guest at his parents home in Brooklyn. The homemade Italian food was intoxicating, the repartee around the table between Pat, his Parents, brother Joe and family and Grandmother (who well understood but spoke very little English and kept filling my plate whenever it reached half-full) was better than anything ever portrayed in Films and the Graciousness, unaffectedly Warm and accepting Ambiance of this 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation Italian immigrant family was Magical and "Essence of Life"...The 2 Cannolis I ate for dessert were--to this day--the best I've ever tasted.

Pat was truly "One in a Million".

May The Grace Of This Universe Be With You Pat...Always In All Ways.

Pat had a beautiful natural Italian Tenor voice.

For you, my friend...

Face

Last edited by afaceinthecrowd; 20th April 2017 at 06:22 AM.
    Living is a Metaphor of Life

Silver Meritorious Patron Little David's Avatar

Posted today on wwp:

Janis Gillham-Grady

New
    I don't know where some of this information is coming from so I will correct it. I am Yvonne's youngest daughter. While being a slave for LRH I had no idea my mother was dying. I was told she had not been feeling well and went to Flag for auditing. I was NOT with her when she passed as my brother and I were kept in the dark. My sister being stationed in LA at the time, received an anonymous phone call that Yvonne was not well and that no one was going to tell her. She went to see her, found her alone in a room delirious and immediately called for an ambulance. She was with her when she passed as was Heber her husband at the time that neglected her well being and my father (Peter Gillham) who had been divorced from her for nearly 8 years - he had returned from Australia and heard she was ill and immediately went to Clearwater to try and help but it was too late.
    Janis Gillham-Grady, Today at 4:46 PM

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/com.../#post-2609194

The lure of the pseudoscientific vocabulary and promises of dianetics cannot but condemn thousands who are beginning to emerge from scientific illiteracy to a continuation of their susceptibility to word-magic and semantic hash.

S.I. HAYAKAWA 1951

14. Thanks TheOriginalBigBlue, Enthetan, dchoiceisalwaysrs, cakemaker says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by Little David View Post
    Posted today on wwp:

Janis Gillham-Grady

New
    I don't know where some of this information is coming from so I will correct it. I am Yvonne's youngest daughter. While being a slave for LRH I had no idea my mother was dying. I was told she had not been feeling well and went to Flag for auditing. I was NOT with her when she passed as my brother and I were kept in the dark. My sister being stationed in LA at the time, received an anonymous phone call that Yvonne was not well and that no one was going to tell her. She went to see her, found her alone in a room delirious and immediately called for an ambulance. She was with her when she passed as was Heber her husband at the time that neglected her well being and my father (Peter Gillham) who had been divorced from her for nearly 8 years - he had returned from Australia and heard she was ill and immediately went to Clearwater to try and help but it was too late.
    Janis Gillham-Grady, Today at 4:46 PM

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/com.../#post-2609194

I am so sorry for you Janis. To lose you mother and to lose her in this way is so just compounded tragedy.

" She was with her when she passed as was Heber her husband at the time that neglected her well being ...."

If I understand this correctly we have again Heber connected/involved in activity resulting in death of his own family. Not only Yvonne, who I met only for a few seconds back in 1974 but also Alexander, Heber and Karen's Son.

My heart is heavy and tears roll as I look at this and the man, the very very cruel man, L Con Hubbard and his role through his false promises and outright lies, in precipitating death.

16. Thanks cakemaker, Enthetan says "thank you" for this post
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678