Thread: It's tough being a metromale.

Default It's tough being a metromale.

It's tough being a metromale.

Yesterday I suffered with PMT all day and going into today my emotions were up and down like a whore's drawers with my hormones all over the place. On top of that I had to make decisions......like does this belong in Off Topic, Humour, or Human potential self discovery outside and beyond scientology. I made the decision. I must be getting better.
    Last edited by degraded being; 13th April 2012 at 10:38 AM.

2. Thanks I told you I was trouble says "thank you" for this post

Default Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by degraded being View Post

Yesterday I suffered with PMT all day and going into today my emotions were up and down like a whore's drawers with my hormones all over the place. On top of that I had to make decisions......like does this belong in Off Topic, Humour, or Human potential self discovery outside and beyond scientology. I made the decision. I must be getting better.
    Welcome to life with the colour switch turned on.

It's scary at first, but you'll get used to it.
    Everywhere in the modern world there is neglect, the need to be recognized, which is not satisfied. Art is a way of recognizing oneself, which is why it will always be modern. (Louise Bourgeois)

Gold Meritorious Patron

Default Re: It's tough being a metromale.

WTF is PMT????? BTW, I just thought of a great idea for a song parody. "Thank God I'm a Metromale" tune of John Denver's "Thank God I'm a Country Boy." BUT ... since I am not familiar with the topic, I will need you to provide a long list of key words that go along with being a metromale so I have something to work with lyric wise.

In the past, I did "Thank God I'm a Ghetto Boy" to that same tune, but, it would take a lot of asking from folks for me to post it here because it is definitely politically incorrect and might piss some folk off.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by GoNuclear View Post
    WTF is PMT????? BTW, I just thought of a great idea for a song parody. "Thank God I'm a Metromale" tune of John Denver's "Thank God I'm a Country Boy." BUT ... since I am not familiar with the topic, I will need you to provide a long list of key words that go along with being a metromale so I have something to work with lyric wise.

In the past, I did "Thank God I'm a Ghetto Boy" to that same tune, but, it would take a lot of asking from folks for me to post it here because it is definitely politically incorrect and might piss some folk off.

Pete
    Did you say Johnny Cash?

Gold Meritorious Patron

Did you say Johnny Cash?
    No, John Denver, as in died in a plane crash and had a face that looked like that of a frog.

Pete