Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scientology Admits Connection to Slimy Anonymous Attack Websites

Default Re: Scientology Admits Connection to Slimy Anonymous Attack Websites

Quote Originally Posted by TonyOrtega View Post
    Your moderator should see that the e-mail address associated with my account is my Voice account -- tortega at villagevoice dot com

Yes, reproducing my entire article here is a violation of copyright, and for some reason ESMB has done that to me twice recently. I don't understand why when for the most part this board and the others are usually very good about quoting just a portion and then linking to the rest. That's good netiquette.

As you'll notice in my own stories, I'm pretty scrupulous about linking and giving credit where it is deserved.
    Just to clarify, Tony, it's not *ESMB* doing it, it's just a couple of excited Members who find your stuff over at VV and feel that it's worth forwarding. There's no deliberate ill-intent but sometimes it takes a while for correct netiquette to sink in. (I think we sometimes get the same sort of complaints from another, somewhat less entertaining copyright holder, if you get my drift.)
    In any event, message received.
    Dave Gibbons - Sydney, Australia. 34 years in scientology 1974 - 2008
    No longer a scientologist.
    I don't believe everything I read on the Internet.
    I do believe everything I write.

2. Likes Gadfly liked this post
    On a small mountain surrounded by many acres of forest.

Default Re: Scientology Admits Connection to Slimy Anonymous Attack Websites

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealNoUser View Post
    http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runnin...ri_hodgson.php

It's interesting that the Church of Scientology had a "Violent Psychopath" in their midst at the very highest levels for several decades - yet could not detect that he was a "Violent Psychopath" until he left.

Doesn't say much for Scientology procedures, or security, or auditing in general - does it?

Pretty much a self-admission of complete and utter failure methinks.
    There has ALWAYS been a "Violent Psychopath" in their midst at the very highest levels. First there was Hubbard and then there was Miscavige.

Due to the very nature of Scientology organizational policy, which creates the model and pattern for all Scientology's activities, psychopaths will be the type who gravitate to the top and who make the "most effective leaders" within the Scientology environment and mindset.
    "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

"They must know how to kindle and fan an extravagant hope". - Eric Hoffer about the "true believer". "Total Freedom", "your eternity", and "OT" involve a few of the extravagant hopes in Scientology.

Go HERE to view and/or download the essay, "The Three Basic Scientology Beliefs".

4. Thanks anonynon says "thank you" for this post
    Likes anonynon liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123