Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: ESMB lives on. Meet your new Administrators

Default ESMB lives on. Meet your new Administrators

Hi everyone.

I wrote my "I'm done" thread in April and since then nothing has happened to change my mind. If anything I'm more determined to rid my life of Scientology than ever before.

Fortunately others are braver & stronger than me and have volunteered to take on ESMB. It's probably no surprise to learn that these people are Mick Wenlock & Ethercat.

I've made both Mick & Ethercat administrators and these guys will take over as active admins immediately. I will stay on as an co-administrator, until Mick & Ethercat are grooved in. Once they are confident in handling the software & backend I will hand over all control to them.

I trust Mick & Ethercat completely. I wouldn't be handing over ESMB to anyone whom I didn't trust 100%.

Please throw your support behind these guys. Until you've run a forum, you have no idea of the headaches that come with it. Both Mick & Ethercat have run successful forums & do understand what is involved. I hope you will be as supportive of Mick & Ethercat as you have been of me.

I'm sure Mick & Ethercat will post on how they each see their roles in running ESMB and I'll leave it to them to comment (unless they specifically want me to).

Thanks for your patience while this change in management has been in progress.

If you have any questions or concerns please voice them on this thread & they will be addressed.

Default Re: ESMB lives on. Meet your new Administrators

Congrats to Mick and Ethercat! and

to all 3 of you for working it out!

Emma.............:::sigh:::: I hope you stay in touch. I wouldn't say anyone is "Stronger and braver than you"....
    You have shown *great* strength and bravery! It's more you've put in your time, and now it's time for a few others to step up to the plate,
    and thankfully Mick and Ethercat are
    You know we all love you, greatly
    and I thank you for ALL that you have done to create ESMB and keep it going.
    That's all I'll say, for now.....to you.....

I'm happy ESMB is living on. This is *great* news!

to ALL.....................

Tory/Magoo
    For those still "in":
    "Leap and the Net will Appear"
    Make the Leap!

Make it safely and come share your story with us

3. Likes Dukat, Dean Blair, IMMORTAL, JustMe, FoTi and 8 others liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Default ESMB lives on. Meet your new Administrators

Thanks Emma for such an awesome site and transitioning over into the hands of such trustworthy and cool people in Mick & Ethercat.

I was wondering how it would be....couldn't be happier!

YAYYYYYYYY!

hh

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

5. Likes IMMORTAL, JustMe, Stat, Ogsonofgroo, Ladybird and 2 others liked this post
    Bitter defrocked apostate Freeminds's Avatar

That's great news. Thank you for everything you've done Emma and all the best for your new, immeasurably improved Scn-free life!

This forum is an important stepping-stone on the journey out of cult indoctrination, and I'm very glad to know that it will continue to be.
    You don't have to worry about squirrels
    unless you are a nut.

7. Likes JustMe, Osiris, change liked this post

THANKYOU. THANKYOU. THANKYOU!!!

" In this universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link"___Carlos Castaneda

9. Likes Ogsonofgroo, Osiris, freethinker liked this post

Thank you Emma for having kept the board going for so long. You are an impressive and inspirational woman.

There are few that I would have trusted more than Mick and Ethercat, they more than get my vote and my support.

ESMB has marked my transition from the cult almost from the get go, and it has been there for me in the good and bad times.

Big thanks and huge hugs to you Emma.
    A general loathing of a gang or sect usually has some sound basis in instinct.

Ezra Pound

http://thecomplex.exscientologistsireland.org/wp//

Twitter
    @johnaduignan

Gold Meritorious Patron

Excellent news. I promise to behave myself and be kind to my new "leaders".

Emma, I think ya know how I feel about you and what this board has meant to me. Life saving, oxygen, a light in the darkness, hope when there was none and a multitude of other vital things.

So it is with great relief to know ESMB will be here, in good hands, for those behind me.

With eternal gratitude for you Emma
    Glenda

p.s. if you are ever in my neck of the woods, there's always tea in the pot and wine/beer in the fridge. And any and all rumours that I can cook up a feast...are true. You and your family are always welcome at my table.

12. Likes JustMe, FoTi, Ogsonofgroo, johnAnchovie, TG1 and 2 others liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron scooter's Avatar

Thanks, Emms

Glad Mick and Ethercat have stepped in to take over the global monster that ESMB has become - as this cult continues to dwindle into total insignificance, this forum will still be necessary for those who escape. Glad to see it will continue.
    Paul David Schofield
    "Scooter" to his friends

-----
    If he has no friends and everyone's against him
    If he's failed in everything that he has tried
    Try to lift his load, help to bear his burden
    Let him know that you are walking by his side
    And if he feels that all is lost and he is fallen
    Try to place that poor man's feet on solid ground
    Just remember he's some mother's precious darlin'
    Always lift him up and never knock him down

Blind Alfred Reed

-----

14. Thanks Osiris says "thank you" for this post
    Likes supafreak, JustMe, Ogsonofgroo, Osiris liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Axiom142's Avatar

This is great news Emma!

Not about you ‘retiring’ of course (we shall miss you terribly), but that we have two stalwarts to take over and ensure the continuity of this wondrous place.

It was such a simple idea – start a forum and allow people to talk about their experiences in a cult. Simple, but utterly brilliant.

Thank you for everything you have done Emma. Perhaps one day, in the not too distant future, when academics are chronicling the demise of the cult, we might hear some of the untold stories about what it was like trying to keep order in a madhouse (the nicest sort, of course).

I’m so glad that you have been able to leave the cult behind. You can hold your head up high and be proud of your contribution in the fight against this insidious evil. You made a difference.

A very big difference.

Axiom142
    "Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." - Siddhartha Gautama

“He is tall, sort of dark, and sort of handsome. Well not ugly anyway.” - Terril Park on Axiom142

Some of my videos: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...s-Video-Thread

Great News! Mick and Ethercat thanks so much for doing this!
    Patty Pieniadz Moher

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

17. Likes JustMe, Ogsonofgroo, Osiris, Free to shine liked this post
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast