Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Compare OSA to a US Government Psychological Operations Manual (Declassified)

Banned

Default Re: Compare OSA to a US Government Psychological Operations Manual (Declassified)

Emphasis mine...
    Taken from the book Red Horizons, p. 25
    by Ion Mihai Pacepa, Romanian intelligence chief under Ceaucescu
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

Ceausecu took a whole tomato and bit into it like an apple, splattering juice and seeds. Then he stuffed his mouth full of onion and feta cheese, mechanically wiping his fingers off on the white damask tablecloth, all the while studying Arafat with his shifting, badger-like eyes.

"How are your influence operations going?"

"The advisors Hassan got from Brother Pacepa are true artists."

Ceausescu picked up on the idea. "Influence is indeed an art, a skill."

"At this very moment we´ve got something going in Vienna," Hassan intervened, "and the results might be a peace prize from Kreisky." Bruno Kreiski was the chancellor of Austria at the time.

Arafat burst into a peal of laughter. "A gift from a Jew to the PLO. Wouldn´t that be marvelous?"

"We have another operation using Abu Nidal," Hassan added.

"Who would ever suspect that Nidal, my fiercest enemy, the very fellow who is killing off my men, could actually be doing things for me?" Arafat boasted.

"Congratulations," said Ceausescu, "How about pretending to break with terrorism? The West would love it."

"Just pretending, like with your independence?"

"Exactly. But pretending over and over. Political influence, like dialectical materialism, is built on the same basic tenet that quantitative accumulation generates qualitative transformation."

"I´m not the expert on Marxism that you are, Brother Ceausescu."

"Dialectical materialism works like cocaine, let´s say. If you sniff it once or twice, it may not change your life. If you use it day after day, though, it will make you into an addict, a different man." That´s the qualitative transformation."

"A snort of a pacifist Arafat day after day...?"

"Exactly, Brother Yasser. The West may even become addicted to your PLO."

Explanation for this post is here LINK

2. Thanks In present time says "thank you" for this post

Unhappy Re: Compare OSA to a US Government Psychological Operations Manual (Declassified)

Yes, you can fly, but first you have to break out of that cocoon. You are capable of self rescue at all times. "Every blade of grass has its own special angel watching over it and whispering, 'grow...grow'." -The Talmud "I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be, for I have learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our disposition, and not upon our circumstances." -Martha Washington

Banned

Default Re: Compare OSA to a US Government Psychological Operations Manual (Declassified)

Edward Snowden reveals classified plan to control infiltrate manipulate internet forums

LINK

How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and Destroy Reputations– From the Snowden archive

Western intelligence agencies are attempting to manipulate and control online discourse with extreme tactics of deception and reputation-destruction
    [The 'Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group' a previously secret unit of the UK's 'Government Communications Headquarters'] document [...] entitled “The Art of Deception: Training for Online Covert Operations” MORE see link above

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Playbook.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	6838

Name:	deception_p48.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	6836

Name:	gambits.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	6837
    Last edited by Lermanet_com; 27th February 2014 at 04:38 PM.

5. Thanks Lord Xenu, Free Being Me says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Free Being Me liked this post
    Banned

From Twenty-Five Ways To Suppress Truth: The Rules of Disinformation (Includes The 8 Traits of A Disinformationalist) by H. Michael Sweeney. These 25 rules are everywhere in media, from political debates, to television shows, to comments on a blog.

1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. Regardless of what you know, don’t discuss it — especially if you are a public figure, news anchor, etc. If it’s not reported, it didn’t happen, and you never have to deal with the issues.

2. Become incredulous and indignant. Avoid discussing key issues and instead focus on side issues which can be used show the topic as being critical of some otherwise sacrosanct group or theme. This is also known as the “How dare you!” gambit.

3. Create rumor mongers. Avoid discussing issues by describing all charges, regardless of venue or evidence, as mere rumors and wild accusations. Other derogatory terms mutually exclusive of truth may work as well. This method works especially well with a silent press, because the only way the public can learn of the facts are through such “arguable rumors”. If you can associate the material with the Internet, use this fact to certify it a “wild rumor” which can have no basis in fact.

4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent’s argument which you can easily knock down to make yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.

5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary attack the messenger ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as “kooks”, “right-wing”, “liberal”, “left-wing”, “terrorists”, “conspiracy buffs”, “radicals”, “militia”, “racists”, “religious fanatics”, “sexual deviates”, and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

6. Hit and Run. In any public forum, make a brief attack of your opponent or the opponent position and then scamper off before an answer can be fielded, or simply ignore any answer. This works extremely well in Internet and letters-to-the-editor environments where a steady stream of new identities can be called upon without having to explain criticism reasoning — simply make an accusation or other attack, never discussing issues, and never answering any subsequent response, for that would dignify the opponent’s viewpoint.

7. Question motives. Twist or amplify any fact which could so taken to imply that the opponent operates out of a hidden personal agenda or other bias. This avoids discussing issues and forces the accuser on the defensive.

8. Invoke authority. Claim for yourself or associate yourself with authority and present your argument with enough “jargon” and “minutiae” to illustrate you are “one who knows”, and simply say it isn’t so without discussing issues or demonstrating concretely why or citing sources.

9. Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues with denial they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.

10. Associate opponent charges with old news. A derivative of the straw man usually, in any large-scale matter of high visibility, someone will make charges early on which can be or were already easily dealt with. Where it can be foreseen, have your own side raise a straw man issue and have it dealt with early on as part of the initial contingency plans. Subsequent charges, regardless of validity or new ground uncovered, can usually them be associated with the original charge and dismissed as simply being a rehash without need to address current issues — so much the better where the opponent is or was involved with the original source.

11. Establish and rely upon fall-back positions. Using a minor matter or element of the facts, take the “high road” and “confess” with candor that some innocent mistake, in hindsight, was made — but that opponents have seized on the opportunity to blow it all out of proportion and imply greater criminalities which, “just isn’t so.” Others can reinforce this on your behalf, later. Done properly, this can garner sympathy and respect for “coming clean” and “owning up” to your mistakes without addressing more serious issues.

12. Enigmas have no solution. Drawing upon the overall umbrella of events surrounding the crime and the multitude of players and events, paint the entire affair as too complex to solve. This causes those otherwise following the matter to begin to loose interest more quickly without having to address the actual issues.

13. Alice in Wonderland Logic. Avoid discussion of the issues by reasoning backwards with an apparent deductive logic in a way that forbears any actual material fact.

14. Demand complete solutions. Avoid the issues by requiring opponents to solve the crime at hand completely, a ploy which works best for items qualifying for rule 10.

15. Fit the facts to alternate conclusions. This requires creative thinking unless the crime was planned with contingency conclusions in place.

16. Vanishing evidence and witnesses. If it does not exist, it is not fact, and you won’t have to address the issue.

17. Change the subject. Usually in connection with one of the other ploys listed here, find a way to side-track the discussion with abrasive or controversial comments in hopes of turning attention to a new, more manageable topic. This works especially well with companions who can “argue” with you over the new topic and polarize the discussion arena in order to avoid discussing more key issues.

18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents. If you can’t do anything else, chide and taunt your opponents and draw them into emotional responses which will tend to make them look foolish and overly motivated, and generally render their material somewhat less coherent. Not only will you avoid discussing the issues in the first instance, but even if their emotional response addresses the issue, you can further avoid the issues by then focusing on how “sensitive they are to criticism”.

19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the “play dumb” rule. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon). In order to completely avoid discussing issues may require you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.

20. False evidence. Whenever possible, introduce new facts or clues designed and manufactured to conflict with opponent presentations as useful tools to neutralize sensitive issues or impede resolution. This works best when the crime was designed with contingencies for the purpose, and the facts cannot be easily separated from the fabrications.

21. Call a Grand Jury, Special Prosecutor, or other empowered investigative body. Subvert the (process) to your benefit and effectively neutralize all sensitive issues without open discussion. Once convened, the evidence and testimony are required to be secret when properly handled. For instance, if you own the prosecuting attorney, it can insure a Grand Jury hears no useful evidence and that the evidence is sealed an unavailable to subsequent investigators. Once a favorable verdict (usually, this technique is applied to find the guilty innocent, but it can also be used to obtain charges when seeking to frame a victim) is achieved, the matter can be considered officially closed.

22. Manufacture a new truth. Create your own expert(s), group(s), author(s), leader(s) or influence existing ones willing to forge new ground via scientific, investigative, or social research or testimony which concludes favorably. In this way, if you must actually address issues, you can do so authoritatively.

23. Create bigger distractions. If the above does not seem to be working to distract from sensitive issues, or to prevent unwanted media coverage of unstoppable events such as trials, create bigger news stories (or treat them as such) to distract the multitudes.

24. Silence critics. If the above methods do not prevail, consider removing opponents from circulation by some definitive solution so that the need to address issues is removed entirely. This can be by their death, arrest and detention, blackmail or destruction of their character by release of blackmail information, or merely by proper intimidation with blackmail or other threats.

25. Vanish. If you are a key holder of secrets or otherwise overly illuminated and you think the heat is getting too hot, to avoid the issues, vacate the kitchen.

Banned

"In 1959, CIA Director Allen Dulles, concluded an agreement with Hubbard , according to which Langley provided " Church of Scientology " cover and protection, and in exchange received assistance in conducting special operations abroad and to obtain intelligence from the structure of the sect. " LINK

Found on the net by Tom Klemesrud, who was sued by $cn in the first raids in Feb 1995.

I might add, that in 1995, a partner at my lawfirm was trying to encourage me to settle with $cientology, he said: "$cientology has friends in high places"

The location of the lawfirm was 400 Pennsylvania Ave NW... 1000 feet from the US Capitol.

PS: That show "House of Cards" is NOT an exaggeration.... I know, I grew up in DC
    Last edited by Lermanet_com; 13th March 2014 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lermanet_com View Post
    "In 1959, CIA Director Allen Dulles, concluded an agreement with Hubbard , according to which Langley provided " Church of Scientology " cover and protection, and in exchange received assistance in conducting special operations abroad and to obtain intelligence from the structure of the sect. " LINK

Found on the net by Tom Klemesrud, who was sued by $cn in the first raids in Feb 1995.

I might add, that in 1995, a partner at my lawfirm was trying to encourage me to settle with $cientology, he said: "$cientology has friends in high places"

The location of the lawfirm was 400 Pennsylvania Ave NW... 1000 feet from the US Capitol.

PS: That show "House of Cards" is NOT an exaggeration.... I know, I grew up in DC
    If this is true, information at the provided link, then as you often say....."It's worse than you think." Because this guy Yatsenyuk has been put in power by a coup orchestrated in part by the CIA and State Dept. Remember the State Dept woman* who's phone conversation was leaked? She was overheard saying, "Fuck the EU". Well she was also saying that "Yat is the right guy....he has economic experience." Meaning of course Yatsenyuk. And of course this strong arm coup was done largely with the might of the neo-Nazis of western Ukraine. I know that NPR and most of the American Press is poo-pooing this fact. But it's true IMHO. I don't trust the US press at all.

RT is telling the truth. Sorry little blonde haired American bimbo who rage quit her job there. ABC, CNN, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, FOX, PBS, NPR, etc.... are all lying for the State Department which is still loaded with neo-cons who hate Russia with an insane obsession. I'm sure she'll get a job reading the teleprompter of lies at one of those whorish networks.

*EDIT: The state department woman is Victoria Nuland. Her husband Robert Kagan is a war mongering neo-con. He is one of the founders of the Project for the New American Century, which was the foundation for W Bush's foreign policy and all the mess going on the middle east right now. Nasty bunch of fascists they are. None of them have ever served in any military, but they love to start wars and dearly want the "Big One". Of course they think they can control it and come out on top.
    Last edited by Lone Star; 14th March 2014 at 12:07 AM.

9. Thanks mockingbird, Intentionally Blank, Lermanet_com says "thank you" for this post
    Banned

How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and Destroy Reputations

Name:	main2.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	7049
    A page from a GCHQ top secret document prepared by its secretive JTRIG unit
    LINK

Name:	Screenshot3.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	7050

11. Thanks mockingbird, Lone Star says "thank you" for this post

I read the heading and had a wognition - Scientology IS a US Government Psychological Operation! IF it wasn't - they would have shut it down by now. I mean ...come on! What is it going to take - another mass suicide/murder like Jim Jones? Slappy is at the end of his rope and has neatly tied it around his neck...just like every other evil cult leader! Certainty on that one!

13. Thanks mockingbird, Type4_PTS, Lone Star, Dave B., Lermanet_com says "thank you" for this post
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Knows View Post
    I read the heading and had a wognition - Scientology IS a US Government Psychological Operation! IF it wasn't - they would have shut it down by now. I mean ...come on! What is it going to take - another mass suicide/murder like Jim Jones? Slappy is at the end of his rope and has neatly tied it around his neck...just like every other evil cult leader! Certainty on that one!
    In Reinhard Ghelen's autobiography, one line jumped out at me:

"Psychology is the religion of the new world order"

15. Thanks Knows says "thank you" for this post
    Likes mockingbird, Knows liked this post
    Banned

There was a anonymous meetup on the mall in 2008, summer.. on the way there with Tommy Gorman and 2 others we drove to Rosslyn, and planned on walking across the bridge, and then I suggested we rent a limo for the trip...across the bridge. There was a limo sitting there, and I asked the black driver how much to run us across the bridge to the Jefferson memorial.. I think he said $25 would be fine.... so we all piled in. He asked if we were tourists, I said no, and that I lived there and that there was a group meeting to protest $cientology... His reply blew me away...

He said, "Oh! $cientology... Dick Gregory said Scientology was a US Government mind control project."

Understand that I had only recently concluded the same, after 15 years of reading, and had been explaining my suspicions to Mr Gorman, and then this black gentlemen just states it as if he were saying " Why yes, the sky IS blue."

Edit: March 23th 2014 interview with Dick Gregory (Hat tip to Larry Siegel)

"$cientologists don't know what scientology is. L Ron Hubbard got all of Hitler's mind control research and turned it into $cientology."
    Last edited by Lermanet_com; 6th April 2014 at 05:00 PM.

17. Thanks secretiveoldfag, Type4_PTS says "thank you" for this post
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast