I have been "church shopping" since leaving the CULT. I do want to find a new HOME for my spiritual growth. This is what I have observed so far:
1. The real CHURCHES have real people in them - they are PACKED with families and people from all walks of life. The people look happy and are friendly. They don't "love bomb" and try to sell you anything.
2. The real Churches have parking for nice cars and nice cars park in them. People are flourishing and prospering for real.
3. The real CHURCHES have sign up activities for community service and other activities across the globe. They actually DO something of value instead of only in the glossy promo's but not in real life like the Co$.
4. One church was in the middle of nowhere - and they offered services 3-4 times each Saturday and Sunday and were packed at each service. The courses they offered were waiting list only...no joke.
5. People are more important than money in the REAL CHURCHES.
6. I did not have to "pay" to have my transgressions forgiven in the REAL CHURCHES. That was totally free.
7. The buildings were nice and they were HUGE. The only similarity. the difference - they were packed in the REAL churches - the Cult buildings are totally vacant and empty.
8. No one slaps anyone in the real churches.
9. No human being is idolized - no HIP HIP HOORAY No photos or busts of a human being claiming to KNOW IT ALL and IS "SOURCE"!
Just thought I would give you an update of what is happening in the REAL CHURCHES verses the CULT of SCIENTOLOGY IDLE MORGUES.