Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nazi-Organization-Scientology - The Int Base "Blow Drill" August 31, 1998

Default Re: Nazi-Organization-Scientology - The Int Base "Blow Drill" August 31, 1998

I'm so sorry for both of your losses. I wish there was more I could do than simply extend my condolences.

2. Thanks Karen#1 says "thank you" for this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron Markus's Avatar

Default Re: Nazi-Organization-Scientology - The Int Base "Blow Drill" August 31, 1998

Quote Originally Posted by Adam7986 View Post
    I'm so sorry for both of your losses. I wish there was more I could do than simply extend my condolences.
    Dear Adam,

thank you so much for your true compassion.

Love

Markus
    My picture shows Uwe and Laurisse at the Lake of Constance/Friedrichshafen in the Eighties.

"Emotions are wonderful things without them how do we love? Without love how do we care? Without care how do we live?"

"Allow others to be different and not fear them because they are. It is in understanding our own differences we shape who we become. Do no cause another harm even if he choose yours but gently guide his spirit toward love and peace."

both quotes by Bee Sting

4. Likes Free Being Me liked this post

Dear Karen, again thank you for helping me to get in contact with people who were there when the Church of Scientology was hunting my ill brother and forced him back into the RPF. It is still very important for me to get as much information about these days as possible in order to come closer and closer to the facts.

So if you read this and have any information please let me know. Please ask people who may have observed something during these days to get in contact with me.

Love

Markus
    My picture shows Uwe and Laurisse at the Lake of Constance/Friedrichshafen in the Eighties.

"Emotions are wonderful things without them how do we love? Without love how do we care? Without care how do we live?"

"Allow others to be different and not fear them because they are. It is in understanding our own differences we shape who we become. Do no cause another harm even if he choose yours but gently guide his spirit toward love and peace."

both quotes by Bee Sting

6. Thanks Karen#1 says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Free Being Me, Lurker5, Karen#1 liked this post

Bump for the Newbies and the Lurkers!!

If you have ANY information to share about Uwe Stuckenbrok, please share it with his brother Markus! Thank you!
    Yes, you can fly, but first you have to break out of that cocoon. You are capable of self rescue at all times. "Every blade of grass has its own special angel watching over it and whispering, 'grow...grow'." -The Talmud "I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be, for I have learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our disposition, and not upon our circumstances." -Martha Washington

8. Likes Free Being Me, JBWriter liked this post

Default Re: Church of Scientology ist hunting an ill man to get him back and lock him up

Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
    Here is the report from one of the witnesses to the Int Base Blow Drill against the freedom of my brother Uwe. Ii is hard for me to read these lines because what happened here is showing all the brutality and criminality of thie organization. Keep in mind that Uwe was given the diagnosis in 1996 that he very likely has Multiple Sclerosis. He was not able to see a Docter since then and he decides to flee.....

"Uwe was in security at the time so he was very familiar with the blow drill himself. As he was married to Lou there was extra attention put onto the blow drill when Uwe took off.

Many staff members from Gold with a personal car were dispatched to go to potential places where he could be located, i.e. known family connections, etc. I did have a car but I was on such important production lines that I was not called into action on this particular day. His credit card and Nextel phone records were traced by the minute and in less than 24 hours he was located and an entourage of people went to get him back. I don't remember who all those people were but if my memory is right I believe the person who found him was the Gold Exec Esto called Alison Ramer who was a very likeable person full with ARC who was very close with Uwe as they were both part of the "Perimeter Council" - a council made up of Qual, HCO, Security and some key execs like the Exec Esto. Its prime purpose was to coordinate troublesome staff members, blows and potential blows. As Uwe had been part of this council he was very aware of the inner workings of the Perimeter Council.

It took quite a bit of convincing but about 2-3 days after Uwe took off he came back and was immediately sec checked at the Int Base by either Lara Dolan or Chelsea Graves from RTC - don't remember who got assigned to him.

After the sec check Uwe got assigned to the RPF and he may have been out at Happy Valley for a short stint but later got put on the Pac Int RPF under tight supervision of the Pac Security."
    Today I found out that Uwe blew in 1998 because he wanted to see his nieces - my daughters and the daughter of my sister- for the first time. He wanted to come to Germany to join us in a journey to Italy which we had planned with our daughters Annalena and Janina and Uwe for autumn 1998.

For more detailed Information see:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...derful-journey

Uwe never ever was allowed to see his nieces. He died neglected by his so called "Church" of Scientology in autumn 2008, 45 years young in a third class home after beeing locked up in the RPF for 10 years.

This organization has to be stopped now!

Love Markus

both quotes by Bee Sting

10. Thanks SweetnessandLight, Free Being Me, Leland, Jump, Ogsonofgroo says "thank you" for this post

My brother Uwe lost his freedom and his last fight against the claws of the Church of Scientology exactly 16 years ago. They tracked him down and forced him back to the Int Base on September 2 1998. Then they locked him up in the RPF for more than 10 years. Not helping him with proper treatment against his severe illness. I can not tell you how sad and tired I am knowing what happened to him and it is still eating up all my strength and hope to be aware of the cruelness of people that caused his horrible fate.

Much love

Markus

both quotes by Bee Sting

12. Thanks Karen#1, SweetnessandLight, Free Being Me, BunnySkull, chipgallo and 3 others says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Karen#1, Leland liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Lurker5's Avatar

for the newbies
    Cautious as one crossing thin ice . . .
    (LaoTze-TaoDeJing, Chapter 15. 2nd verse . . . )

For Ray - I have not forgotten you, my friend
    Or you Scott, this is for you too. I hope you are out.
    Kay is out . . .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12