Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: EX GO member posts that Scientology was connected to Zodiac Killings!!

Banned

Default EX GO member posts that Scientology was connected to Zodiac Killings!!

I was searching for something else regarding Joe Lisa.. because he had called in to a radio show way back when maybe in 1995, and stated who he was - Joe Lisa and that He had been hired by Mary Sue (stress on Mary Sue as opposed to Hubbard)...to investigate the death of Quentin Hubbard. Notes on that are webbed on Lermanet.com HERE scroll down

These are Joe Lisa's comments on Youtube LINK regarding

Bruce McGregor Davis surrenders & arrest 12/02/1970
    cuntrytrashcuntrytrash • 3,065 views

Joe Lisa:
    "You know Bruce Davis? You should feel lucky that you didn't end up dead in some downtown alley with 50 + knife wounds. I don't suppose he told you what he did with the bodys of Cindy Mellin, Robin Graham or Donna Lass, did he? Is there any way you could post that letter you reference or email ..."

Joe Lisa:
    "Bruce Davis expalins how Shorty was Killed and his non- involvement (Charles Manson Family)"

Joe Lisa:
    "It wasnt his mother or his sister or Manson who told him to surrender. It was Mary Sue Hubbard and Jane Kember - the GO - who ordered him to turn himself in. They knew the investigation would eventually reveal that Scientology was connected to the Zodiac killings, so when he went back to London after he killed Gaul and Sharp, Mary Sue & Jane told him to surrender. Anybody who tries to downplay Scientology's involvement in Manson & Zodiac killings is part of misinformation campaign."

More on Manson and Scientology HERE

The data that Scientology was involved in the ZODIAC killings and that Manson clan member Bruce McGregor David was ALSO a scientologist is news to me.

door to Manson's Spahn Ranch house
    "nothingness"
    Last edited by Lermanet_com; 3rd December 2012 at 07:32 AM.

Question Re: EX GO member posts that Scientology was connected to Zodiac Killings!!

The younger man is clearly using Scientology speak...no doubt in my mind that he was "in" at some point.

Here he is later on in life...

Finding of the body of one of his victims:

Yes, you can fly, but first you have to break out of that cocoon. You are capable of self rescue at all times. "Every blade of grass has its own special angel watching over it and whispering, 'grow...grow'." -The Talmud "I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be, for I have learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our disposition, and not upon our circumstances." -Martha Washington

3. Thanks AnonyMary, Type4_PTS, Lermanet_com says "thank you" for this post
    Likes OldTimingMan, Free Being Me liked this post

Default Re: EX GO member posts that Scientology was connected to Zodiac Killings!!

It's been reported that Bruce Davis had a passing interest in Scientology, but there are no dox to support, AFAIK, that he was a Scientologist.

"Davis was briefly suspected of being the Zodiac killer (a mysterious killer that terrorized California by committing several bizarre homicides in the 60's and 70's), but was ruled out as a suspect by the FBI."

http://www.cielodrive.com/bruce-davis.php

Joe Lisa is an interesting character who made alot of unsubstantiated claims & forwarded conspiracy theories over the years. According to Skip Press, he is now deceased.

"In recent years, one of my kids was a good friend of a son of the late Joe Lisa, one of the Scientology “Guardian’s Office” operatives dispatched to Las Vegas to “handle” Quentin."

http://www.themortonreport.com/celeb...crets-unravel/

There has been no evidence to show that MSH or Jane Kember ordered Bruce Davis to turn himself in. If Davis wasn't involved in the Church, why would be accept an order from MSH in the first place? It makes no sense.

On the radio program, Lisa accuses Davis of killing known Zodiac Killer victims, though the FBI ruled him out as the Zodiac Killer.

Why didn't Joe Lisa present evidence to show that he was right and the FBI got it wrong?

I guess you can always write Bruce Davis and ask him if he was a Scientologist.

Bruce M. Davis
    CDCR# B41079
    California Men's Colony
    PO Box 8103
    San Luis Obispo, CA 93409-8103

In typical tabloid fashion, this guy titles his article.. "Bruce Mcgregor Davis Enforcer for the Manson Family and Zodiac Killer on Charles Manson’s Orders"..

...yet his own article doesn't provide any evidence of this.. only speculation & rumor based on his "reported" dating of Scientologists Doreen Gaul & James Sharpe (Davis was never arrested for the deaths of these two).

http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/20...ansons-orders/

Bruce Davis, by the way, was paroled in October, but Gov. Jerry Brown has 60 days to review the decision to release him, or deny him the parole. I suspect he will be denied. I'm sure Jerry Brown would not want his political record to reflect his approving the release of a Manson family member.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/20...ter-40-years-/

5. Thanks Pooks says "thank you" for this post

Exclamation Re: EX GO member posts that Scientology was connected to Zodiac Killings!!

He was paroled earlier this year...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...le-murder.html

"Anger over decision to free Charles Manson's right hand man after 40 years in jail for double murder

Bruce Davis, 69, was sentenced to life in a Californian prison in 1972
    Convicted in the murders of a musician and a stuntman
    Was not involved in the infamous Sharon Tate murders in 1969

By David Gardner

PUBLISHED: 21:59 EST, 4 October 2012 | UPDATED: 08:14 EST, 5 October 2012

A parole board’s decision to free Charles Manson’s right hand man after 40 years behind bars caused an outcry last night.

The recommendation to parole 69-year-old Bruce Davis came after the double-murderer’s 27th appearance before the board.

Davis was 30 years old when he was sentenced to life in prison in 1972 in a case that was a postscript to Manson's notorious reign as leader of the murderous cult known as the Manson family."

Then:

And now:

"Los Angeles County district attorney's spokeswoman Sandi Gibbons said: 'We certainly disagree with the board's decision. We will evaluate how we plan to proceed.’

It will ultimately be up to California Governor Jerry Brown to decide whether Davis walks out of the Men’s Colony in San Luis Obispo. He has 120 days to review the case.

Two years ago, then Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger blocked Davis’s release, saying he ‘would pose an unreasonable risk of danger to society.’"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2DySUd6qK
    Yes, you can fly, but first you have to break out of that cocoon. You are capable of self rescue at all times. "Every blade of grass has its own special angel watching over it and whispering, 'grow...grow'." -The Talmud "I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be, for I have learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our disposition, and not upon our circumstances." -Martha Washington

7. Thanks Type4_PTS, Sindy, Lermanet_com says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Free Being Me liked this post

Question Re: EX GO member posts that Scientology was connected to Zodiac Killings!!

So does he fit the picture for being the Zodiac killer?

From: http://www.thezodiacmansonconnection.com/davis.html

I can't select quotes from it, but it's a very interesting article showing the possibility of his being in proximity of Cheri Jo Bates, killed on the Riverside City College Campus, and considered to be the first known victim of "the Zodiac Killer". Lots of links with lots of data on the theory that he could be The Zodiac and about the crimes.

It says he studied "The Process", which sounds like an awful lot like squirreled Scientology to me...

From Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pro...Final_Judgment

"The Process, or in full, The Process Church of the Final Judgment, commonly known by non-members as the Process Church, was a religious group that flourished in the 1960s and 1970s, founded by the English couple Mary Anne and Robert DeGrimston (originally Robert Moor and Mary Anne MacLean). Originally headquartered in London it had developed as a splinter group from Scientology, so that they were declared "suppressive persons" by L. Ron Hubbard in December 1965. In 1966 the members of the group underwent a social implosion and moved to Xtul on Mexico's Yucatan peninsula, where they developed "processean" theology (which differs from, and is unrelated to process theology). They later established a base of operations in the United States..."

I'm researching this more, but didn't the old GO send infiltrators to spy on and disrupt or damage Squirrel Groups which were on their enemies list as SOP? Isn't this exactly the kind of assignment Mary Sue Hubbard might have given him?
    Last edited by SweetnessandLight; 3rd December 2012 at 08:42 AM.

Banned

Default Re: How I came to meet Joe Lisa

How I came to meet Joe Lisa.

for the tl:dr crowd, I did a radio show in 1995, and was talking about Quentin's death (See OP link), a man called in said he was hired by Mary Sue Hubbard to investigate the death of Quentin. He said he went to the scene and read the police reports and that a rolled up carpet runner was in the trunk of the car Quentin was found in, and that the area around his car had been swept clean of footprints in the sand. (with hose going from the exhaust wedged in the side window).

We talked to each other during the radio show, his voice evidenced no stress at all, he was not lying, IMO then.

I stumbled upon his comment on that youtube channel tonight because I recalled a post on a pathologist's website LINK(search page for scientology) His page links to Lermanet, an article in the news about Lisa McPherson.

Scientology -- the death of Lisa McPherson. A few hours after this article was published, I received a phone call from St. Petersberg, by a man who stated that he was NOT officially representing the Church of Scientology, but was friendly to them. His exact words were, "You can name your price." I told him, as politely as I could, to go to hell. I heard no more, and wondered whether this was actually a church representative who wanted me to switch sides, somebody trying to trap me, a loose cannon, or an elaborate prank."

The phrase "NOT officially representing the Church of Scientology, but was friendly to them" twigged my mind.. and it reminded me of the conversation with Joe Lisa 20 years ago. So I searched for Joe Lisa and found this comment on YOUTUBE about the video posted in the OP.

Joe Lisa:
    "It wasnt his mother or his sister or Manson who told him to surrender. It was Mary Sue Hubbard and Jane Kember - the GO - who ordered him to turn himself in. They knew the investigation would eventually reveal that Scientology was connected to the Zodiac killings, so when he went back to London after he killed Gaul and Sharp, Mary Sue & Jane told him to surrender. Anybody who tries to downplay Scientology's involvement in Manson & Zodiac killings is part of misinformation campaign."

And Smurf, I know you have worked both sides of the street and flip-flopped over the years, I was the one that talked you into signing that recant of the testimony you gave to OSA to destroy Graham for a brown envelope. That Graham called me up about in a panic so long ago...further I have no use for skip press, who has slimed ME for years, and also, quite frankly, considering my 20 years experieince fighting scientology, I consider a comment on a youtube video by an ex USGO Member that I have talked with in the past, who was personally hired by Mary Sue Hubbard to investigate the death of her son, to have a hell of lot more credibility than both you and skip press together.

At this point I will STAND with Joe Lisa, Mary Sue's Private Investigator when he says:

"Anybody who tries to downplay Scientology's involvement in Manson & Zodiac killings is part of misinformation campaign.""

regards

Arnie Lerma

Here is the "surprise" surrender that Joe Lisa was referring to:

What about his attorney? Any known ties to COS? That's him on the right of the prisoner:

From: http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/20...ansons-orders/
    "1974…According to an Assistant DA for LADA’s Office word had it that a male member of the Charles Manson Family was the Zodiac Killer, he was Bruce Davis second in command in the Manson family. Bruce Davis has an FBI file and a secret report done by the State Dept in 1970 about his activities in Great Britain, It was requested by the LAPD. he also has a file in CA CII, it is “sealed.”

California’s Bureau of Criminal Identification and Information (CA CII) provides criminal data and identification services to the law enforcement community, applicant regulatory agencies and the public; maintains state summary criminal history information. Manson Family member Bruce Mcgregor Davis a white male in 1967 he is 5′ 6″ tall and about 150 lbs he has brown hair, the Wanted Poster above for the ZODIAC was looking for a white male about 5′ 8″ tall and 150 lbs with brown hair.

In psychiatric reports, brought out in Bruce Davis’ parole hearings, Davis claimed his father was verbally abusive to him “almost daily” and he received “several beatings, several times a month” from his father. Bruce Davis also claimed that at the age of 12 he was molested by an “adult friend” but did not tell anyone, and at the age of 13 Bruce Davis was raped by an English teacher, and again told no one, this is the beginning life of a serial killer."

Just the kind of childhood that might make someone turn to Scientology "Processing" for help, isn't it?

11. Thanks secretiveoldfag, Lurker5, Type4_PTS, Lermanet_com says "thank you" for this post

Default Re: How I came to meet Joe Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by Lermanet_com View Post
    And Smurf, I know you have worked both sides of the street and flip-flopped over the years, I was the one that talked you into signing that recant of the testimony you gave to OSA to destroy Graham for a brown envelope. That Graham called me up about in a panic so long ago..

At this point I will STAND with Joe Lisa, Mary Sue's Private Investigator when he says:

"Anybody who tries to downplay Scientology's involvement in Manson & Zodiac killings is part of misinformation campaign.""
    I find it interesting that you respond to a different perspective with a personal attack on me that has nothing to do with the topic... who's acting like OSA now, Arnie? Amazing.

As for your talking me into doing anything with regards to Graham, that's an outright lie, but feel free to make frivolous claims to feed your sense of self-importance. As to a "brown envelope"... I have no clue what you referring to.

You're free to believe whatever you wish about Joe Lisa & his claims, even if he failed to produce an iota of proof to back them up. I never said Bruce Davis was not a Scientologist nor was he involved in the Zodiac killings.. I posted, based on what I read, that these claims were speculative and there was no evidence to prove the claims. If you have evidence to show otherwise, please post it.

13. Thanks Pooks says "thank you" for this post
    Banned

Default Re: EX GO member posts that Scientology was connected to Zodiac Killings!!

see Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Re Process Church - The Process church had a magazine, which featured a picture of Charles Manson. The Process in the process church sounds like Processing, doesn't it? Or is it just 'nothingness'?

without truth you have nothing

15. Thanks Idle Morgue, secretiveoldfag, SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Lermanet_com View Post
    Re Process Church - The Process church had a magazine, which featured a picture of Charles Manson. The Process in the process church sounds like Processing, doesn't it? Or is it just 'nothingness'?

without truth you have nothing
    "Vincent Bugliosi, the prosecutor of the Charles Manson family trial, comments in his book Helter Skelter that there may be evidence Manson borrowed philosophically from the Process Church, and that representatives of the Church visited him in jail after his arrest.

According to one of these representatives, the purpose of the visit was to interview Manson about whether he had ever had any contact with Church members or ever received any literature about the Church."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pro...Final_Judgment

17. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post
    Likes SweetnessandLight liked this post
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast