Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Has leaving the Church ended your association with Scientology?

True Ex-Scientologist programmer_guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Hilton View Post
    I was, before I left, a course sup in ITO and before that an engineer on the ship.
    For the time on the ship I put down occupation as engineer and my employer as Operation and Transport Co. of Panama whisch was the company name used by the Apollo.
    Then I put down my employer at Flag as the International Training Organization, Clearwater Fla. and occupation as management training supervisor. That way all I said was true but there was no need to mention Scientology. I got job offers from both the companies I first applied to after spending a few months training as a computer programmer and ended up working for British Telecom.
    You seem to have acquired quite a lot of knowledge on electronics and computer hardware (not so much software). Where/how did you learn this? Just curious.

Trust the Psi Corps. Royal Prince Xenu's Avatar

Fortunately, I was young enough, and my time on staff short enough for the gap in my résumé to be relatively un-noticeable. Where I list my general skills, I include things like phone, typing etc., but if anyone asks about that gap I respond, "I believe the standard answer is: I can tell you, but then I would have to kill you."
    "During the chaos of the Eugenics Wars, cultists infiltrated NASA and substituted their own LRH Golden Discs for the official 'Sounds of Earth' records that were to be launched in the Voyager 6 mission. / Hilarity ensued." Gene Roddenberry

SIC GORGIAMUS ALLOS SUBJECTATOS NUNC

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Prince Xenu View Post
    Fortunately, I was young enough, and my time on staff short enough for the gap in my résumé to be relatively un-noticeable. Where I list my general skills, I include things like phone, typing etc., but if anyone asks about that gap I respond, "I believe the standard answer is: I can tell you, but then I would have to kill you."
    For some reason this reminded me of a funny/silly story from when I was on exams.

Someone had done the Sup course and needed to take a test on it, I believe it was for routing onto the Internship.

He took the test and some paper and came back about 5 minutes later, turning in the test to me. He had written the answer to every single question" "What do your materials state".

He didnt want to give verbal data!!!

(I thought it was funny...)

Trust the Psi Corps. Royal Prince Xenu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bea Kiddo View Post
    For some reason this reminded me of a funny/silly story from when I was on exams.

Someone had done the Sup course and needed to take a test on it, I believe it was for routing onto the Internship.

He took the test and some paper and came back about 5 minutes later, turning in the test to me. He had written the answer to every single question" "What do your materials state".

He didnt want to give verbal data!!!

(I thought it was funny...)
    (I know an accountant who fills in boxes on taxation forms as NOYB: None of your business. If you leave a box blank, they'll always send the form back, but by writing something in the box, they accept it without question...)

That reminds me of a class story. At the beginning of the year, the teacher passed around a piece of paper for everyone to write their names down, and some joker added a fake name, like "John Smith".

This "John Smith" had an exemplary record. Someone always called "present" at roll call, and different people colluded to make sure that all of his assignments were handed in on time. It was only when he failed to show up for the exams, that someone realized they had been duped.
    "During the chaos of the Eugenics Wars, cultists infiltrated NASA and substituted their own LRH Golden Discs for the official 'Sounds of Earth' records that were to be launched in the Voyager 6 mission. / Hilarity ensued." Gene Roddenberry

SIC GORGIAMUS ALLOS SUBJECTATOS NUNC

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Prince Xenu View Post
    (I know an accountant who fills in boxes on taxation forms as NOYB: None of your business. If you leave a box blank, they'll always send the form back, but by writing something in the box, they accept it without question...)

That reminds me of a class story. At the beginning of the year, the teacher passed around a piece of paper for everyone to write their names down, and some joker added a fake name, like "John Smith".

This "John Smith" had an exemplary record. Someone always called "present" at roll call, and different people colluded to make sure that all of his assignments were handed in on time. It was only when he failed to show up for the exams, that someone realized they had been duped.
    That's awesome!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron Idle Morgue's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Has leaving the Church ended your association with Scientology?

Yes, leaving the Church has ended my association with Scientology! The tech that works is called common sense. There was not much past ARC, KRC, condition formulas, WTH. I found the ORG board extremely frustrating and confusing. I have a very succesful business which I created by myself w/ NO LRH TECH. Once I got into the Cult, it invalidated what I had created and for me, made me feel like a loser that I did not have a fully manned and trained Org Board!!

I had so many problems whilst in the Cult with wog friends never speaking to me again once I told them I was in the Cult, work - people would boycott me at all costs - I found myself hiding my books when anyone came to my house or business office.

I am very social and have tons of friends (only a few knew I was in the Cult and they disconnected from me - so I stopped telling anyone I was in the Cult) My life became so isolated - I felt totally disconnected from living life, getting pleasure out of anything, disconnected from the reality of others - could not stand anyone except the cult members that never talked - YUCK!!
    Last edited by Idle Morgue; 10th April 2012 at 12:51 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456