Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grant Cardone makes an ASS out of himself

Default Re: Grant Cardone makes an ASS out of himself

Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    I still want to know what roadside trailer park he found his wife at.
    Cardon's wife's name is Elena Lyons. Any chance she's Scio actor and acting teacher Bobby (Robert F.) Lyons' daughter?

If there is a Lyons family connection, it would shed a little more light on Cardone's role in the harassment of better known Scientology acting teacher Milton Katselas (see one version of that story at http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/201...turncoat-king/).

Ick. Until now, I'd actually forgotten about what Cardone did to Katselas. Cardone really is a sleazebag.

TG1

2. Thanks AnonyMary, Sindy says "thank you" for this post
    Likes AnonyMary, Sindy liked this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TG1 View Post
    Grant Cardone really is an appalling role model for anyone. He's a white trash version of Christian super-huckster Joel Osteen.

Although I agree that the love of money became a true Church of Scientology virtue, this Cardone creature rakes in money thanks to the greater US culture that elevates gullible marks' love of money into a virtue.

Cardone's interpretation of the American Dream puts me in mind of the fascinating documentary "The Queen of Versailles," although that film's characters are more sympathetic than Cardone.

It's guaranteed that Cardone will go broke. People who deliver no value always do.

TG1
    Yes indeed and then maybe, just maybe he can get his very own visit from the "Ghost of Christmas Past" so he and his very superficial wife can get a feel for humanity and the important things in life. His shallowness is revolting. They and Scientology deserve each other. Rude awakenings predicted for their futures.

I've only ever made one blog entry on ESMB and it was about Grant Cardone: http://www.forum.exscn.net/entry.php...ogy-cannot-win
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

"Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

4. Thanks Type4_PTS, TG1, This is NOT OK !!!! says "thank you" for this post
    Silver Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    Yes indeed and then maybe, just maybe he can get his very own visit from the "Ghost of Christmas Past" so he and his very superficial wife can get a feel for humanity and the important things in life. His shallowness is revolting. They and Scientology deserve each other. Rude awakenings predicted for their futures.

Just cuz she does naked slasher movies exposing her badly fake boobs doesn't mean she is superficial. In the cult they boast that she is SuperFicial, which is a SuperPlus point, kinda like SuperPower. Saw her whip them out a long time ago in a stage play, too, when SuperSleaze Cardone was first getting in com with her theta. LOL.

BTW, she's from New Orleans, doubt she is Bobby Lyons daughter.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

6. Thanks TG1 says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Sindy liked this post
    LOL! Lurker5 laughed at this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post
    Just cuz she does naked slasher movies exposing her badly fake boobs doesn't mean she is superficial. In the cult they boast that she is SuperFicial, which is a SuperPlus point, kinda like SuperPower. Saw her whip them out a long time ago in a stage play, too, when SuperSleaze Cardone was first getting in com with her theta. LOL.

BTW, she's from New Orleans, doubt she is Bobby Lyons daughter.
    It's hard to decide who repulses me more. I almost (almost) have more disdain for her support and encouragement of his shallowness. In addition to just being icky, her behavior is also an affront to women imo. Come on Elena.
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

"Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

8. Thanks Anonycat says "thank you" for this post

Thanks for the clarification, HH.

Elena's imdb page is at http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0529050/bio. She moved to L.A. at age 17 after high school graduation. Given the typos and run-on sentences in her imdb profile, it's clear why higher education wasn't in the cards.

She and her bosom were rewarded in 2005 by being named to Maxim Magizine's [sic] Hot 100 list:

http://img002.lazygirls.info/people/elena_lyons/elena_lyons_elena_o1yFmry.sized.jpg
    Last edited by ethercat; 4th February 2013 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Inline image removed because it alerts as an attack site, left link if you're brave and want to see it.

10. Thanks Sindy says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! Sindy laughed at this post

~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    My blogs include:
    Formerly Fooled and Finally Free From The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology

Ex-Sea Org Helpline
    "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

12. LOL! tetloj laughed at this post

If this is image-building, I don't understand how it's working.

LOL!

14. LOL! AnonyMary, Sindy laughed at this post
    Patron Meritorious

I met Elana around the time she was on the oooteee levels. Not a bad person just really average. An average person led by her husband , so she sees waht they want her to see (not unlike us).

She finishes up and goes straight to OT 6 7 8, with all the money in the world. So they put her on the cover of Flag magazine and tell the rest of us how wasy it is. "Just arrivve" "I just decided to do it!" "Then the world opened up for me and I got these acting jobs..." They never mention that she was super rich to begin with and her money would have gotten her these jobs anyway.

Again not a bad person, just average and brainshashed and led around. She did nothing to get what she has except for being a "really big thetan" and pulling in another "really big thetan"

The scary part is that we all used to think in those torms to one degree or another.

16. Thanks Enthetan, Div6 says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Reasonable View Post
    She did nothing to get what she has except for being a "really big thetan" and pulling in another "really big thetan"
    Well, that's almost right. Now she's got a really big TEAT ON her chest, right beside the other really big TEAT.

Last edited by TG1; 3rd February 2013 at 01:19 AM.

18. LOL! Panda Termint laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by TG1 View Post
    Cardon's wife's name is Elena Lyons. Any chance she's Scio actor and acting teacher Bobby (Robert F.) Lyons' daughter?

If there is a Lyons family connection, it would shed a little more light on Cardone's role in the harassment of better known Scientology acting teacher Milton Katselas (see one version of that story at http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/201...turncoat-king/).

Ick. Until now, I'd actually forgotten about what Cardone did to Katselas. Cardone really is a sleazebag.

TG1
    ScientologyRockstar
    This video is a response to Scientology King Grant Cardone and his wife Elena say F U

~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    My blogs include:
    Formerly Fooled and Finally Free From The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology

Ex-Sea Org Helpline
    "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast