Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: John Travolta, Kelly Preston, divorce rumor

Default John Travolta, Kelly Preston, divorce rumor

How can the National Enquirer get away with printing this if it's not true?

http://www.netquake.net/2013/04/john-travolta-to-divorce-wife-kelly-preston/

John Travolta and his wife, Kelly Preston, will get a divorce after being married for more than 22 years.
    However the divorce is not very simple because John and Kelly have personal fortune of $220 million.

According to sources, it seems that actress Kelly Preston is no longer interested in staying married to a man who is rumored to be gay. There are some rumors circling around the media that claim that John Travolta is actually gay and he had affairs with multiple men over the last few years.

According to National Enquirer, pilot Doug Gotterba, 62 years old, said that John Travolta admitted that he is gay shortly after getting married to Kelly Preston in 1991. The pilot also says that he had a six years affair with John Travolta, that Travolta had multiple male sex partners and he even wanted to create a movie for gays.
    Yes lurkers you are not alone, everyone thinks Scientology is creepy, it's not just you

http://www.mediacurves.com/Religion/...logy/Index.cfm

2. Thanks Loohan, Idle Morgue, Dean Blair says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Idle Morgue liked this post
    LOL! Dilettante laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Idle Morgue's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: John Travolta, Kelly Preston, divorce rumor

Where there is smoke - there is fire. Remember the rumors about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes!

Now John T and Kelly P have reached another "level" in Scientology. Smashed family - divorce! I know more scientologists divorced than those that are married. No families either - very few children around!

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn View Post
    How can the National Enquirer get away with printing this if it's not true?

http://www.netquake.net/2013/04/john-travolta-to-divorce-wife-kelly-preston/

John Travolta and his wife, Kelly Preston, will get a divorce after being married for more than 22 years.
    However the divorce is not very simple because John and Kelly have personal fortune of $220 million.

According to sources, it seems that actress Kelly Preston is no longer interested in staying married to a man who is rumored to be gay. There are some rumors circling around the media that claim that John Travolta is actually gay and he had affairs with multiple men over the last few years.

According to National Enquirer, pilot Doug Gotterba, 62 years old, said that John Travolta admitted that he is gay shortly after getting married to Kelly Preston in 1991. The pilot also says that he had a six years affair with John Travolta, that Travolta had multiple male sex partners and he even wanted to create a movie for gays.
    I hope he does make that movie. I loved Brokeback Mountain. I thought it was quite beautiful.

If it's true it's sad about the divorce, but perhaps for the best. I hope they can stay friends.
    Truly, the colored race are the most cheerful and forgiving people on the face of the earth. That their masters sleep in safety is owing to their superabundance of heart; and yet they look upon their sufferings with less pity than they would bestow on those of a horse or a dog.

Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl by Harriet A. Jacobs
    Page 140-41

"Jesus Christ was liberal and lefty." ~ La La Lou Lou

Gold Meritorious Patron Lone Star's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Rain View Post
    I hope he does make that movie. I loved Brokeback Mountain. I thought it was quite beautiful.

If it's true it's sad about the divorce, but perhaps for the best. I hope they can stay friends.
    He should make a gay/scientology movie. It could be called 'The Hole'.

6. LOL! Loohan, Idle Morgue, Techless, stateofcircle, randomx and 16 others laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    He should make a gay/scientology movie. It could be called 'The Hole'.
    He could be Hubbard and somebody else could be Jack Parsons.
    Truly, the colored race are the most cheerful and forgiving people on the face of the earth. That their masters sleep in safety is owing to their superabundance of heart; and yet they look upon their sufferings with less pity than they would bestow on those of a horse or a dog.

Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl by Harriet A. Jacobs
    Page 140-41

"Jesus Christ was liberal and lefty." ~ La La Lou Lou

8. Likes Loohan, oneonewasaracecar liked this post
    LOL! Idle Morgue, Lurker5, Dean Blair, Lone Star, scooter and 3 others laughed at this post
    Patron Meritorious

I actually hope this is true for John - some anguish for sure about the divorce but the chance to be true to yourself, man

10. Thanks AnonSunshine says "thank you" for this post

Celebrity Dirty Laundry :
    Could it be that Kelly Preston is finally ready to find herself a backbone and a sense of pride and put an end to her sham of a marriage? After years of watching husband, John Travolta chase after masseuses and any other hot available men it seems like she has been humiliated enough and is ready to file for divorce. According to the April 15th print edition of The National Enquirer Kelly learned of John getting busy with a hunky guy during a train ride and that was it. It was the hump that broke the proverbial camel’s back. The couple had a huge blowout that has left them not just leading separate lives, but living in different homes as well.
    http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/201...nt-homes-0403/

~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    My blogs include:
    Formerly Fooled and Finally Free From The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology

Ex-Sea Org Helpline
    "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

12. Thanks AnonSunshine, Andtheyalllived, Lurker5, Dean Blair, Purple Rain says "thank you" for this post
    Likes AnonSunshine liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Mimsey Borogrove's Avatar

What is this gay BS? Isn't obvious he is bisexual? Or was he just a sex toy for Kelly? I think not. I think it is obvious he likes it both ways. He likes to share the love. He should "grow some balls" and tell it like it is. Screw David Miscavage and his BS "John, you faggot, it's out PR - get a wife and get a life already" crapola. After the zum and drang dies down he can get on with an honest life.

Mimsey

14. Likes AnonSunshine liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron anonomog's Avatar

I always got the feeling that the marriage was one of convenience (conveniently covering up gay rumours) but the two of them actually liked each other, comfortable old friends. But they are both actors so who knows.
    For both their sakes I hope they can get to live lives that aren't cover stories.
    A human statue made of living stone / A paradox etched in human bone / If you could see behind his thin disguise /There`s a hidden glint of madness in his eyes. / Many men are fooled by his smile / His superficial grace his charm his style / Sardonicus is everybody`s friend /Sardonicus keeps smiling to the end.

Silver Meritorious Patron Xenu's Boyfriend's Avatar

I'm interested in the Judge Judy story....
    Whatever a hater may do to a hater, or an enemy to an enemy, a wrongly directed mind will do us greater mischief - Buddha

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast