Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Draconian mind control Ls

Default Re: Draconian mind control Ls

Quote Originally Posted by Terril park View Post
    What Veda means by exactly:-

Karen said:-

No, I did not state all Ls are draconian Mind Control.
    THE CURRENT DAVID MISCAVIGE LS ARE MIND CONTROL.

Veda said:-
    I was surprised to see Karen#1 describing the L's as "draconian mind control."

The website for our internet Org.
    http://www.freewebs.com/techoutsidethecofs/
    You have the sequence backwards, and you've completely omitted the initial statement, which was on another thread. I'll assume it's an unintentional act of stupidity on your part.

Now, I'll leave you and the merry dogpilers to do your thing.
    Visit the Ex Scientologist Message Board web site for selected content from ESMB and more: http://exscn.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Caroline View Post
    Hubbard and the first rick roll: Never gonna let you go...

Visit the Ex Scientologist Message Board web site for selected content from ESMB and more: http://exscn.net/

3. Thanks Gib says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Gib liked this post
    LOL! Gib laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by Veda View Post
    You have the sequence backwards, and you've completely omitted the initial statement, which was on another thread. I'll assume it's an unintentional act of stupidity on your part.

Another great bit of Hubbard "tech" still in use - label them dogpilers. Are you happy now you've got your convenient thought-stopping hate label sorted? The irony is you think you don't use the tech. Believe me, you use it. I've never seen the tech so seamlessly and professionally applied. Bringing your petty squabbles here has been so revealing. Everyone loves a good feud. Why not stuff up this board as well? Thank you for opening my eyes.

Hubbard is alive and well. He lives through his creations.

Isn't this fun? In twenty years we can still be carrying this little feud onto every board. Because there is no willingness to compromise - to sit down and talk things through - to apologise to anyone about anything - to forgive or forget. It's all about enemies - just as Hubbard was - and winning - just what he valued. That's what it's all about. It doesn't matter who or what is the cost or gets trampled along the way.

And what is it really about?

It didn't start with Caroline's post. It started in some bloody, god-awful ongoing long-standing feud which she brought here - not caring about the consequences to others - and it is sowing more. Because now I am feuding. Now I am on a "side" where I never took "sides". Now everything here is nasty. I am becoming you. I look ahead and I see my own future.

But I'm going to choose not to go down that path from this moment. I don't have to and I'm not going to.

Edit: Ok, Veda, Caroline and David Mayo, you're all on my ignore list so you can say what you want to me, about me, about my friends - anything. Yes, I'll look stupid - yes, I'll "lose" - but it's worth it for my own peace of mind and for who I want to be as a person. It's worth it for saving myself. I do really like you, Julie, just so you know and am happy to discuss anything at any time.
    Last edited by Purple Rain; 17th April 2013 at 08:46 PM.
    "Of course, now the worst kind of a trap of all, of course, i...is...is a...a beautiful woman. Uh...- that's a theta trap we all know. That this...that this is the worst type, the most deadly, but uh...again that's just a trap."

PDC-9: Anatomy of Processing - Energy Phenomena/Sensation
    L. Ron Hubbard

"Jesus Christ was liberal and lefty." ~ La La Lou Lou

5. Thanks FinallyMe, Karen#1, Lone Star, J. Swift says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! BunnySkull laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Karen#1's Avatar

Please identify what Scientology issues Bent Corydon is not prevented from speaking on, that David Mayo is gagged about.

Obviously Bent has discussed the specifics of his contract with the Scientologists with you, so that must be something heís not prevented from speaking on. Also obviously heís not prevented from publicly discussing his experiences in Scientology.

This is not what Gerry had understood from Bent, even recently. But Bent might have had some reason not to be truthful with Gerry. Or you, of course.

Also, it is obvious that if youíre telling the truth, David or someone showed you the contract the Scientologists have with him. Please clarify how you came by your knowledge of the content of the David Mayo gag.

Carolyn ~~~ ESMB is is not a Court of Law
    You are not a Prosecutor or an Interrogator, although you TRY hard to be.
    This board was not set up for Carolyn to act out a vendetta on me or challenge my
    beliefs, my existence and what I do and who I speak to and what I know.

Carolyn, you sound very much like a Sea Org MAA,
    I departed the *CHURCH* to avoid people like you in my life *Investigating* and *Knowledge Reporting* aspects of me, and challlenging what I do and can't do.

You do not have to have such a fixation on me and my life.
    Are you utterly unable to leave me alone ?

There is a whole big world out there and in the grand scheme of things, I am insignifcant.
    STOP making me THE significant issue in the efforts to dismantle the current entity calling itslef the *CHURCH* of Scientology.

7. Thanks i-Betty, Lone Star says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Rain View Post
    Another great bit of Hubbard "tech" still in use - label them dogpilers. Are you happy now you've got your convenient thought-stopping hate label sorted? The irony is you think you don't use the tech. Believe me, you use it. I've never seen the tech so seamlessly and professionally applied. Bringing your petty squabbles here has been so revealing. Everyone loves a good feud. Why not stuff up this board as well? Thank you for opening my eyes.

Hubbard is alive and well. He lives through his creations. ...
    {emphasis added - MAB}

Especially that last line. It borders on the poetic.

Mark A. Baker
    "Hubbard is alive and well. He lives through his
    creations."
    - Purple Rain

"Because nothing has the be true forever. Just for long enough, to tell you the truth."

- T. Pratchett, The Truth

9. Thanks Purple Rain says "thank you" for this post

Default Re: Karen de la Carriere and the Corydon and Mayo contracts

Quote Originally Posted by TG1 View Post
    A few reactions to the above post:

1. ESMB is not a court, much less a kangaroo court.
    ESMB is not all sorts of things. Your first reaction isn't immediately enlightening.

2. A public discussion of the specific terms of Mayo's, Armstrong's, Corydon's and anyone else's gag orders / settlement agreement terms seems inappropriate at ESMB or on any public forum.
    No, thatís ridiculous. They are very appropriate for discussion here, and in many other forums, and I think you should withdraw your pronouncement, or support it with facts and reason.

The way that Karen introduced the Scientologistsí Corydon and Mayo contracts was inappropriate, and generates a potential legal problem as Veda properly and thoughtfully pointed out.

Karen claimed factual knowledge of the content of the Corydon and Mayo contracts. She also claimed factual knowledge that Corydonís contract did not prevent him from speaking on several issues, and identified two of such issues as his experiences being audited in Scientology, and the contractís content. She presented as knowing that Corydonís alleged authorization for her to publicly post his experiences being audited was not in violation of his contractís prohibitions.

Karen put Corydon at risk, and by claiming factual knowledge of the Corydon and Mayo contracts she essentially invites legitimate questions.

Relative to silence contracts, Corydon and Mayo are in a different position or category from Gerry in a number of significant ways. Gerry understands that the key prohibitions in the Scientologistsí contracts, silence and non-assistance, are unlawful, as well as legally unenforceable, depraved and repugnant, and he has spoken the truth about this and other Scientology-related matters quite successfully. Corydon and Mayo very well might recognize that the Scientologistsí contracts are unlawful, etc, but they have not spoken out.

Gerry has made the Scientologistsí contract publicly known, and there was been discussion of its content, meaning and application in and out of the legal arena since 1990.

Gerry sees that Corydon and Mayo are victims as he is, and he would want the documents that facilitate their victimization also made known publicly.

What the Scientologists and their collaborators have done to Gerry since he started speaking the truth in defiance of their unlawful conditions and court orders is cruel and criminal. Even what happens here on ESMB could easily become part of the record in the resolution of this monstrous conspiracy against rights. What the Scientologists and their collaborators have done to Gerry is supposed to send a message to Corydon and Mayo and others in their position that they better be very afraid to speak out.

Gerry is in a unique position, legally and societally, and potentially legislatively, that could lead to a confrontation and resolution that would free Corydon and Mayo and anyone else the Scientologists have shuddered into silence with their use of the law or threats of various kinds. So Gerry fights for everyoneís freedom, and most emphatically their freedom of religion, when he continues the cause to have the Scientologistsí contractís unlawful conditions declared unlawful. The record Gerry has made since the Scientologists began their campaign to silence him is just astonishing, and has huge value and potential. It is very understandable that the Scientologists and their collaborators black PR him as wildly as they do.

The Scientologists and their collaborators also send the message that other people better be very afraid to act in concert with Gerry to help correct this disgusting but eminently correctable injustice. The bullying employed and threatened against people who might support Gerry is often invisible, but sometimes it raises its mad head, as has happened here on ESMB.

I'd think that the dangers in discussing these terms would be incredibly obvious to you.
    No, thatís demonstrably untrue. But please explain yourself, or what you are implying is so obvious to you.

Discussing the terms in the Scientologistsí gag contracts is almost always beneficial. Promoting the idea that these things should not be discussed, especially without any reasoned argument, is what is dangerous here.

3. The self-righteous ecstasy you're now feeling because you've found someone to blame for what ails you will not last. It never does.
    That is false, and insulting. Prove Iím feeling the self-righteous ecstasy youíre mocking up, or take your words back.

4. If you issued rookie interrogatories on a message board to me like the ones you've just issued to Karen, I would

TG1
    The issue is the truth or falsity of factual claims, statements of fact. The issue is not the questions to confirm, disprove or elucidate the claimed facts. I havenít seen any claim by Karen that she doesnít know fact from belief or fiction, so she has to be here on the same terms as the rest of us. If she is unwilling for her fact statements to be questioned reasonably, then she should not make them.

With her claimed knowledge of the content of the Corydon and Mayo contracts, she has put herself in a position to be legitimately deposed by the Scientologists to get to people they hate -- Corydon and Mayo. This opens up legal action against Corydon and potentially Mayo, depending on what Karen says about where she learned the content of Mayo's contract.

11. Thanks Watchful Navigator, degraded being says "thank you" for this post
    Likes AnonLover, MostlyLurker liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Veda View Post

Your first sentence on your OP.

"I was surprised to see Karen#1 describing the L's as "draconian mind control."

Quote Originally Posted by Terril park View Post
    Your first sentence on your OP.

"I was surprised to see Karen#1 describing the L's as "draconian mind control."
    And that was preceded by:

Quote Originally Posted by Karen#1 View Post

-snip-

Any auditing I do is mostly "emergency" rather than general practitioner. I will sit down and use my expertise on a person messed up on draconian mind control "Ls"

-snip-

When Karen responded that it was only the Miscavige altered version of Hubbard's tech that was "draconian mind control," and not Hubbard's version, I thanked her for the clarification.

14. Thanks Watchful Navigator, phenomanon says "thank you" for this post

ESMB is not all sorts of things. Your first reaction isn't immediately enlightening.

No, that’s ridiculous. They are very appropriate for discussion here, and in many other forums, and I think you should withdraw your pronouncement, or support it with facts and reason.

The way that Karen introduced the Scientologists’ Corydon and Mayo contracts was inappropriate, and generates a potential legal problem as Veda properly and thoughtfully pointed out.

Karen claimed factual knowledge of the content of the Corydon and Mayo contracts. She also claimed factual knowledge that Corydon’s contract did not prevent him from speaking on several issues, and identified two of such issues as his experiences being audited in Scientology, and the contract’s content. She presented as knowing that Corydon’s alleged authorization for her to publicly post his experiences being audited was not in violation of his contract’s prohibitions.

Karen put Corydon at risk, and by claiming factual knowledge of the Corydon and Mayo contracts she essentially invites legitimate questions.

snippity--

No, that’s demonstrably untrue. But please explain yourself, or what you are implying is so obvious to you.

Discussing the terms in the Scientologists’ gag contracts is almost always beneficial. Promoting the idea that these things should not be discussed, especially without any reasoned argument, is what is dangerous here.

snip

That is false, and insulting. Prove I’m feeling the self-righteous ecstasy you’re mocking up, or take your words back.

With her claimed knowledge of the content of the Corydon and Mayo contracts, she has put herself in a position to be legitimately deposed by the Scientologists to get to people they hate -- Corydon and Mayo. This opens up legal action against Corydon and potentially Mayo, depending on what Karen says about where she learned the content of Mayo's contract.
    I'm curious why you want to put Croydon at risk?

If Karen, as you state, put him at risk by mentioning her conversation with him, then why do you want her to elaborate?

That will only endanger him further, right?

I get the sensation that you are feeling a self-righteous ecstasy.

The sensation is a tingling in my feet.

I don't know how to prove that to anybody.

By the way Perry Mason, from where did you earn your law degree?

The Anabaptist Jacques

16. Thanks Sautez, TG1, Karen#1 says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Sautez, purple haze, Karen#1 liked this post
    LOL! Pooks, Emma laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Karen#1's Avatar

Karen says about where she learned the content of Mayo's contract.

Oh come on Caroline, come on, come off it.

The only knowledge I have of Mayo having a gag order and that he cannot speak up is what he himself has posted numerous times on the web.

And someone stating a win in 1970s auditing does not violate a Gag order

What wall ?

What universe is this ?

Never Never land !

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast