Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peter Gilham's Lawsuit

Default Re: Peter Gilham's Lawsuit

Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    Originally Posted by phenomanon
    Peter and I are likely to be the last of the old time Founders.
    Hey... you left me out!

Not only a "Founding" Scn . . .
    Yeah! Me too!

In case anybody is in any doubt, I was actually awarded a certificate stating that I was a 'Founding Scientologist'. Whether it was warranted or not is a different matter.
    To err is human, to purr is feline - Alexander Pope

2. Thanks Gib says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! lotus laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by strativarius View Post
    Yeah! Me too!

In case anybody is in any doubt, I was actually awarded a certificate stating that I was a 'Founding Scientologist'. Whether it was warranted or not is a different matter.
    for reals Strat?

back when I was a true believer and on staff in the early 1990's, why the shit was hitting the fan, and by that I mean we staff members were starving, but we tried to make it go right, one way or the other, but I couldn't take it any more, and all of the sudden, in 1990, why I had the thought where the fuck are all the old timers? From all the the lectures I listened to, I mean where did they go, and why weren't they still around? And why were they not helping Scientology?

It's not till 2012 did I find out the truth from researching,

4. Likes strativarius, Ogsonofgroo, Enthetan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Gib View Post
    Originally Posted by strativarius
    Yeah! Me too!

for reals Strat?

back when I was a true believer and on staff in the early 1990's, why the shit was hitting the fan, and by that I mean we staff members were starving, but we tried to make it go right, one way or the other, but I couldn't take it any more, and all of the sudden, in 1990, why I had the thought where the fuck are all the old timers? From all the the lectures I listened to, I mean where did they go, and why weren't they still around? And why were they not helping Scientology?

It's not till 2012 did I find out the truth from researching,
    I'm not sure whether you're questioning the veracity of my claim to being a 'Founding Scientologist', but I remember something in 'The Auditor' magazine (or something like it) that said if you had been active in scn before a certain date you could apply for this certificate, so I did.

It was stolen from my auditing room at London Org in 1973 along with all my other certs and awards when I was routed on to the Saint Hill RPF. I never saw them again.

6. Thanks lotus says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron phenomanon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by strativarius View Post
    I'm not sure whether you're questioning the veracity of my claim to being a 'Founding Scientologist', but I remember something in 'The Auditor' magazine (or something like it) that said if you had been active in scn before a certain date you could apply for this certificate, so I did.

It was stolen from my auditing room at London Org in 1973 along with all my other certs and awards when I was routed on to the Saint Hill RPF. I never saw them again.

That Issue invited anyone who had gotten in before 1964, I think it was, to get a Founding Scn cert.
    I was actually referring to myself and Peter as being the last of the people who got in in the 1950's.
    That's probably an exagerration. I guess there are others of us 1951ers around somewhere. All those I once knew then, other than Peter, are dead.
    phenomanon

8. Thanks Gib, lotus, strativarius says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by phenomanon View Post
    That Issue invited anyone who had gotten in before 1964, I think it was, to get a Founding Scn cert.
    I was actually referring to myself and Peter as being the last of the people who got in in the 1950's.
    That's probably an exagerration. I guess there are others of us 1951ers around somewhere. All those I once knew then, other than Peter, are dead.
    There was a guy who lived near me who gave me some auditing around 1963. His rates were pretty reasonable and he ran me on hours and hours of op-pro-by-dup.

After a couple of weeks I caught glandular fever and he came to visit me. I was in bed and sort of delirious and I vaguely remembered him waving this cross about, touching my face and mumbling what later turned out to be Rosicrucian stuff. When I recovered and went into the Org I told somebody, and I think he got thrown out of scn. He got in in the '50's I believe.
    Last edited by strativarius; 19th April 2017 at 10:21 PM.

10. Thanks Lurker5 says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Gib liked this post
    LOL! Gib laughed at this post
    Patron

Quote Originally Posted by phenomanon View Post
    Excellent!
    Janis, is he still in good standing with COS?

warm regards,

jana moreillon
    No he is not. After 60 years of loyalty it was repaid with a Declare at age 85 for being in contact with his three children who had left the Sea Org many years before.

12. Thanks phenomanon, SanDiegoMember, Type4_PTS, Gib, Ogsonofgroo and 2 others says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by janisgrady View Post
    No he is not. After 60 years of loyalty it was repaid with a Declare at age 85 for being in contact with his three children who had left the Sea Org many years before.
    Tossing in a side comment.

Thank you Janis. The sociopathic behaviour is simply inhumane. And while I am at it. Thank you for coming forward and I am looking forward to reading your book which is soon to be released.

14. Likes phenomanon, Ogsonofgroo liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12